OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022: The Health and Family Welfare Department, Odisha will start the application process for OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022 on 15 September 2022 and the eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment till 14 October 2022. The recruitment is being held for 47 vacancies in the post which are distributed among several category applicants. For the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment, our article will provide all the information about the complete process of the OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
The application process for the recruitment will begin on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission, and the candidates after going through the eligibility criteria can fill out the application form there. We will thoroughly discuss the eligibility criteria and the procedure to fill out the application form online later on in this article. For now, to provide the candidates with all the useful information for recruitment in a concise way, we are preparing a table of highlights below.
|Conducting Authority||Health and Family Welfare Department, Odisha|
|Name of the Post||Drug Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||47|
|Article Category||OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022|
|Start date of the application process||15 September 2022|
|Last Date to fill out the Application Form||14 October 2022|
|Mode of filling out the Application Form||Online|
|Authority’s Official Website||http://opsc.gov.in|
Vacancy Distribution for the Post
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Other than this, from the total of 47 Vacancies, 2 vacancies are reserved for PwD candidates, 2 vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen and 1 vacancy is reserved for candidates from the Sports Person category.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criterion for the recruitment is that the candidate must be a citizen of India, the various other eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The candidate must not be younger than 21 years, in other words, the candidate must not have been born later than 1 January 2001.
- The candidate must not be older than 38 years, i.e. the candidate must not have been born earlier than 2 January 1984. Although certain age relaxation is offered to a few category candidates.
- The candidate must be a certificate holder of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science/Doctor of Pharmacy/ Doctor of Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a certified institution.
- Additional weightage will be given to the candidates who have pursued post-graduation in the above-mentioned courses.
- The candidate should be able to read, write and speak the Odia language.
- The candidate should have passed middle school/ 10th with Odia as a medium of examination.
Upper Age Relaxation for different Category Candidates
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PwD- UR (with 40% or more disability)||10 years|
|PwD- SC/ST/SEBC (with 40% or more disability)||15 years|
How to Apply for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for the recruitment, the candidates first need to go to the official website of OPSC i.e opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, the candidates must search for the link to the application form for OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022.
- Now, the candidates have to fill in all the asked details in the provided spaces.
- After filling in the relevant details, the candidates need to upload all the documents in the separate links provided for them.
- The candidates should properly review the application form now and carefully check if all the details mentioned on it are correct and if the documents are uploaded properly.
- The candidates can now submit the application form.
- After the successful submission of the application form, a “Permanent Public Service Account Number” will be generated for the candidates, the candidates need to keep it for use in the future.
- The candidates also need to take a printout of the application form after its submission for the selection process.
Instructions related to the Application Form
- The candidates must enter all the details in the application form with utmost correctness.
- The candidates must upload all the documents according to the specifications provided by the authority.
- The candidates should have 2 hard copies of the color passport size photo they upload in the application form for use in the future.
- The candidates should submit the application form in the early days of the registration process to avoid any stress.
- The candidates should make sure the application form is submitted successfully after entering all the details and uploading all the documents.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
For the OPSC Drugs Inspector selection, a written examination with multiple choice questions is conducted. The exam is 200 marks and has questions from 8 distinct subjects. The candidates who are able to clear the written examination according to the qualifying marks decided by the authority are called for an interview round. In the interview round a personality test of 20 marks is conducted, after which they are finally recruited for the post. More details about the selection process will be shared by us as soon as the authority provides any updates.
|OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Form||Available on 15th September 2022|
|Authority’s Official Portal||Odisha Public Service Commission Official Portal|
|For More Latest Recruitment Follow||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The candidates can fill out the application form for recruitment on the official website of OPSC till 14 October 2022.
There is no official announcement regarding that by the authority yet, we will provide updates related to it in the future.
We hope we were able to provide all the relevant information for recruitment through this article. Our portal will keep providing the candidates with useful updates, the candidates can ask more of their queries by commenting below.