Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has made online application forms available to invite eligible candidates for the OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023. Candidates are invited for 105 positions of Homeopathic Medical Officers in Group-B rank of the State under the Health & Family Welfare Department. Interested candidates can apply for OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023 through the online application form which is available on the OPSC Official website www.opsc.gov.in. The recruitment process will start on 16.05.2023 (Tuesday) and end on 16.06.2023 (Friday).
We hereby suggest our readers fill in the OPSC Application Form 2023 as soon as possible. In the later stages, there might be a chance of getting involved in unnecessary trouble for filling out the application form due to any technical reason. To get the information regarding the posts and the method to fill out the application form continue reading the article.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023
The commission has released one hundred five positions for HMOs for which the selection of the candidates is based on specific criteria. As per the guidelines by the commission, the candidate only has an online mode to fill in the application form. No other mode to fill out the OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023 form is provided to the candidates. If there is any issue related to the recruitment or advertisement the candidate is to approach OPSC Facilitation Counter over telephone no. 0671-2304141 or 0671-2305611 and apply Extn. 205 between 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM on any working day.
OPSC Medical Officer (Homeopathic) 2023 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruiter||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Number of Posts||105|
|Name of the Posts||Homoeopathic Medical Officers|
|Detail about the Post||Group B under Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Level of the post||Level 10|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 44900/-|
|The Onset of the Application Form||16.05.2023|
|Termination of the Application Form||16.06.2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
|Location of the Written Exam||Cuttack/ Bhubaneshwar|
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Commission has released the Odisha PSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria for advertisement no. 05 of 2023-24. If the applicant does not fulfil the required standards then he/she will not be permitted for the written exam. The application form will automatically be rejected if the candidate does not fulfil the criteria completely. To know these eligibility criteria read the points stated below.
- Age: The candidate should be born between 2nd January 1985 and 1st January 2002. The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age of the candidate should be 38 years.
The S.E.B.C. category is given upper age relaxation of 5 years and SC/ST/Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ and people with 40% disability are given the age relaxation of 10 years. Those applicants who belong to both categories i.e. a person with a disability belonging to SC/ST/SEBC will get the age relaxation of 15 years.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate applying must have Degree of Bachelor’s in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or an equivalent degree from a recognised university or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy under Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
- Nationality: The candidates applying must be Indian. No foreigners are allowed to apply for the posts.
- Marital Status: If a candidate applying is married then he/she must not have more than one spouse living.
- Language: The candidate must know how to read, write and speak the Odia language and have passed the Odia language exam in middle school, the matriculation exam etc.
- Candidates already working with the government on a temporary or permanent basis must submit a “No Objection Certificate“.
- Those candidates who have been debarred for a certain period by OPSC or other State Public Service Commission, will not be eligible to sit for the exam.
- If there is any change in the name on the certificate of the applicant after passing high school then the candidate is required to publish the change in the name in a local leading newspaper and provide it as a proof of copy in the commission.
How to Apply for OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply for the posts of Medical Officers through the online form. Here is the section of the article in which we are discussing how to apply for OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023. This section is especially for those who find it difficult to apply for recruitment through online mode. Below are the steps the candidate can follow to fill in the application form.
- Visit the official website by browsing www.opsc.gov.in. and land on the website homepage.
- Click on “Apply Online” just above the candidate’s corner.
- You are now redirected to the new OPSC webpage.
- Read the instructions given here carefully and click on “OK“.
- Click on the link under “What’s New” for the Homoeopathic Medical Officer to read the advertisement. If the candidate has not registered then click on register or else login.
- Registration Process: Fill in the details in the space provided and click on “Register” to get yourself registered with the OPSC webpage.
- Login Process: Click on “Login”, and fill in the username and password. You can also log in to the portal by the OTP method.
- After you are logged in, fill in the form completely, and upload the scanned image of the latest passport-size photo, left-hand thumb impression.
- After the OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023 form is completely submitted, download the form completely and save it for future use.
Application Form Required Documents
The candidates are required to upload scanned documents to back up the information entered on the online application form. These documents have to be properly scanned so that the information can be verified successfully. The documents required for Odisha Homoeopathic Medical Officers Application are as follows:
- HSC or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- BHMS Degree of the candidate issued by the relevant authority.
- Marksheets of all semesters of the BHMS degree issued by the concerned board. This also includes back paper
- Internship Certificate
OPSC Vacant Positions for Homoeopathic MO 2023
As per the commission, the 105 vacant positions are divided among candidates of different categories. The distribution of the seats is displayed in the table below. Refer to the table to know the OPSC Vacant Positions for Homoeopathic MO 2023.
|S.No||Reserved Category||No. of Posts||Seats reserved for Women|
|To Apply||OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment 2023|
|To Check More||OPSC Homoeopathic Recruitment Advertisement 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the location of the exam centre for the OPSC Homoeopathic Exam 2023?
The candidates are required to approach the Calicut/ Bhubaneshwar exam centres for the exam of the OPSC Homoeopathic vacant positions.
What is the closing date of the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officers Form?
Candidates can fill out the OPSC application form up till 16th June 2023.
Is there any application for the candidates filling out the application form?
No, there are no fees to be filled by the candidates applying for the OPSC Application Form 2023. The form is free of cost.