OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023: The relevant authorities have issued a notification on which date of the exam i.e. 14th of May is mentioned. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment application will be happy to know about the exam date. In order to appear in the exam, candidates will require OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023 which was released on the 8th of May. Aspirants must browse the portal to download the admit card. They only need a PPSAN number and born day as a credential to log in to the portal for downloading the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2023.
Candidates taking the exam should read the post because it contains all the latest information about the upcoming recruitment selection procedure.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023
The OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded by candidates after they log in to the webpage. The admit card will provide all the details regarding the exam day which helps them to appear in the exam. It is the only proof that the authority gives to the candidates for the exam day. Candidates must bring their call letters, a valid ID card, and a passport-size photo to the exam location. Additionally, they must follow the guidelines outlined in the general admissions instruction.
Download Here>> OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023 Direct Link
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of Recruitment||OPSC IMO|
|Managing Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||93|
|Date of Examination||14th of May|
|Timing||10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Exam Centres||Bhubneshwar and Cuttack|
|Admit Card Issuance Date||8th of May|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Selection Method||Written Exam|
- ECGC PO Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- Government Jobs After Graduation 2023
- Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan Box Office Collection
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket Details 2023
By providing the candidates with an OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2023, the authority informs them of the intimidation of the exam. The candidates must affirm that the information listed above is accurate. We are providing a list of all the information on the admit card that candidates need to confirm.
- The applicant’s name
- Born Day
- Category of the Applicant
- Application Number
- Exam Roll Number
- Name and location of the exam centre
- Reporting time at the exam centre
- Important rules
- Signature of the head
How to download the OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can begin downloading the OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023 as soon as it is made available. Below is a description of how to download the call letter.
- Visit the OPSC website at https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- On the “What’s New Section” of the home page, the admission card notification will be issued.
- Look for the pertinent notification, then touch on it.
- Now, enter the PPSAN number and the DOB to sign in to the portal.
- The Odisha IMO Admission Certificate 2023 will show up on the screen.
- Download and print it for the exam day.
Odisha IMO Exam Day Instructions 2023
The authority requests that the applicants abide by a few guidelines so that the examination can be administered without any hurdles. The Odisha IMO Admission Certificate 2023 also includes these guidelines. The applicants must also read the following instructions:
- Candidates should bring their admit card, a black or blue ballpoint pen, and a current photo ID on the day of the exam. Aadhar Cards, Driver’s Licences, Voter IDs, Passports, and Pan Cards are all examples of Government authorised identification cards.
- The admission card’s photo must be legible. In the event of a distorted photo, candidates will not be permitted to take the test.
- The exam centre prohibits the use of a calculator, digital watch, scientific calculator, pager, and other electronic devices.
- The applicant should provide the examiner with the unopened Question Book.
Odisha PSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2023
A 200-mark written test will serve as the initial step in the Odisha OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam 2023 procedure. Candidates have three hours to complete this exam. Aspirants who pass the written exam will be narrowed down by the formulation of the merit list. After completing the selection process, the document verification of the meritorious candidates will be done.
OPSC IMO Admit Card 2023: Important Link
|Download Here||OPSC IMO Admit Card (Released)|
|Look for More information||OPSC IMO Notification|
OPSC IMO Exam Date Notice
|Observe For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
FAQs related to OPSC IMO Admit Card
Can a candidate ask the authorities to modify the location of their exam?
No, the authorities won’t take these kinds of applications into consideration.
How much time will be allotted for the written test?
The written test will take three hours to complete.
Which documents must be brought to the exam site with the admit card?
On the day of the exam, the applicants must bring their admission cards, an id of government-issued identification, and a passport-size photo to the exam centre.