OPSC Insurance Medical officer Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission has recently unlocked the online registration for the 93 posts of IMO. The Insurance Medical Officer is a Group A post in the Junior Branch of the Recruitment Authority. The OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 registration link was activated on 17th Jan 2023. It will remain active until 17th February 2023. The recruitment is being conducted in the Odisha Employees State Insurance Medical Services.
Interested candidates first need to ensure that they fit the eligibility benchmarks before applying for the IMO vacancy. We have orderly stated all the information concerning the OPSC Medical Officer 2023 Recruitment in our article. This will save you from the nuisance of making multiple searches online.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The latest OPSC Notification 2023 Medical Officer has shed light on the procedures designated by the exam authorities. The notification revealed that the registration process for the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 will take place online. We have condensed all the relevant information from the official notification here. You can check the important events, eligibility criteria, vacancy details and application process here. You can also check the original OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification at the end of this article.
OPSC ବୀମା ମେଡିକାଲ୍ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023 Highlights
|Article Type||Recruitment Process|
|Recruitment Title||OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment – 2023|
|Post Title||Insurance Medical Officer (Group A)|
|Department||Labour & ESI Dept.|
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||OPSC: Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Pay Scale||₹56,100 (Level 12)|
|Age limit||21-38 years|
|Application Window||17/01/23 to 17/02/23 (11:59 pm)|
|Exam Location||Cuttack, Bhubaneswar|
|Recruitment Exam||Written Test|
- Odisha Jail Warder Result 2023
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Indian Army NCC 54 Special Entry Recruitment 2023
Odisha IMO Vacancy 2023
The OPSC has constructed 93 vacant posts for the position of IMO. We have enlisted the category-wise breakdown of the Odisha IMO Vacancy 2023 below:
|Candidate Category||Total Vacancies Assigned|
|SEBC: Socially & Economically Backward Classes||6|
|ST: Scheduled Tribe||24|
|SC: Scheduled Caste||18|
Note: Reservation of 1 post under the Sports Subcategory & 3 posts reservations under PwD category are assigned by the authorities. During the selection process, these will be adjusted into the main category to which the candidate belongs.
Odisha PSC Insurance Medical Officer Salary 2023
The Odisha PSC Insurance Medical Officer Salary 2023 is ₹56,100 (Level 12) in addition to various other benefits. The additional benefits include incentives, dearness allowance and other benefits which are issued by the Odisha State government. The incentives which will be awarded to the specialized are listed below:
- Super specialization incentive: ₹30,000
- Post Graduation incentive: ₹20,000
- P.G. Diploma incentive: ₹10,000
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Eligibility 2023
OPSC has enabled various mandatory benchmarks that the candidates need to fulfil to apply for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. These OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Eligibility 2023 are categorized and explained in the table given below:
|Nationality||Citizens of India|
|Academic Qualification||1. Candidates must be MBBS degree holders by an MCI-recognized Institution. Candidates with MBBS degrees from abroad must have an MCI Conversion certificate.|
2. Candidates should be certified under Odisha Medical Regulation Rules.
|Age eligibility||The age of the candidates must fall under these ranges (as of 1/01/22):|
UR: 21-38 years
SEBC/SC/ST/Women/ESM: 21-43 years
PwD(More than 40% disability): 21-48 years
PwD + SC/ST/SEBC: 21-53 years
|Other Conditions||1. Candidates must be fluent in speaking & writing Odia.|
2. Odia as Language subject in 10th/ Odia medium subject or education in 10th/ Odia subject in Grade 7th Finals
3. Candidates should not have more than one spouse or a spouse with multiple partners.
4. Candidates with govt. job need to provide NOC from their employers if selected.
The following entities need to be uploaded in the OPSC IMO 2023 Application form or else your form will not be submitted:
- Digital Passport Size photograph of sizes up to 150 kb
- Scanned Signature of Candidate’s Full Name of size not more than 150 kb
- Left Thumb Impression Scan of up to 150 kb size
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The online registration process for the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer has begun now. If you fulfill all the above-stated eligibility benchmarks, you should apply immediately. The opsc.gov.in Medical Officer 2023 Application Form can be filled through online procedure only. If candidates try to submit their registration appeal through any other means, they will be rejected. Refer to the steps below to apply online effortlessly:
- Open the official website of OPSC, ‘https://www.opsc.gov.in/’
- Now, click on the Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to a Guidelines page, read the instructions carefully and then click OK.
- Now Click on the Register Now link.
- Fill in the registration details and your login credentials & PPSAN will be created.
- Use these login credentials to login into the web portal.
- Fill in all the candidature details in the designated field boxes.
- Upload the entities: photograph scanned signature and left thumb impression as per guidelines.
- Review the application details and submit them after proofreading.
- Download the filled Odisha Insurance Medical Officer 2023 Online Form for future reference.
The Selection Process for the OPSC ବୀମା ମେଡିକାଲ୍ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023 will be carried out in the following manner:
- The first phase of the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 process will be in a form of a written exam of 200 marks. Candidates will have to finish this exam in 3 hour duration.
- Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be shortlisted by drafting a merit list.
- In case of a tie, the candidate with more marks in their MBBS Program will be preferred. In case, the tie is repeated in the MBBS score as well, the older candidate will be given the upper hand.
- The document verification process will be conducted for the selected candidates before handing over appointment letters.
opsc.gov.in Medical Officer 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online Here||OPSC IMO Application 2023 Direct Link|
|Check For More||OPSC IMO 2023 Official Notification|
|Follow For More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application fee for the OPSC IMO 2023 Recruitment?
The application fee for the OPSC IMO 2023 Recruitment is exempted for all candidates.
What is PPSAN in OPSC?
PPSAN is the Permanent Public Service Account Number which will be generated after successful registration in the OPSC online portal. It is a mandatory login credential for applying for any vacancy under Odisha PSC.