Recently, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released the OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2023 Notification. The concerned authority will be recruiting 7276 Medical Officers (MO) for the Grade A Junior Branch post. Applicants who have qualified MBBS and are below the age of 38 years can apply for the recruitment. Presently, officials have updated the recruitment portal for the application submission process. Applicants fulfilling the recruitment eligibility can apply by the 18th of September.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2023
Eligible applicants can fill out the recruitment form on the OPSC MO 2023 Official Website. The details entered in the application form should be accurate. After the final submission of the application, applicants will not be permitted to edit any submitted information. The officials will only accept recruitment forms submitted through online methods. Applicants facing any issues with the opsc.gov.in Medical Officer 2023 Recruitment Form can contact the Facilitation Counter to resolve it:
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
- Telephone Number: 0671-2304707
- Email id: support.[email protected]
ଓଡ଼ିଶା OPSC ମେଡିକାଲ୍ ଅଫିସର ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023: Highlights
|Name of Recruitment||OPSC Medical Officers|
|Advertisement Number||14 of 2023-24|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|Category||Group A (Junior Branch)|
|Pay Scale||Rs 56100 (Level 12)|
|Commencement of Application||18th of August|
|Last Date of Application||18th of September|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
- AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- OSSC ATO Mains Result 2023
OPSC MO 2023 Recruitment Vacancy
|S.No||List of Category||Total Vacant Seat||Women Seats|
|02||Socially & Economically Backward Class (SEBC)||714||238|
|03||Scheduled Caste (SC)||1597||532|
|04||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2465||822|
Odisha Medical Officer (MO) 2023 Recruitment Qualification
Candidates applying for the recruitment must go through the Odisha Medical Officer (MO) 2023 Recruitment Eligibility. The portal will not accept the recruitment form if it does not fulfilling the criteria. The points given below provide the recruitment requirements. Applicants are requested to check the qualification and proceed to the application process
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Applicants must be an inhabitant of India.
- Applicants must be fluent in reading, speaking, and writing in Odia. The following criteria should also be fulfilled in accordance with the given eligibility:
- Applicants must have qualified for the Middle School examination or Matriculation or Equivalent Examination in Odia as a language discipline.
- Applicants must have passed the 7th Standard Final Examination in Odia as a language discipline OR Odia test conducted by the Middle English School Standard and Mass Education Department.
- Applicants must hold an MBBS or equivalent degree from the Medical College or Institute affiliated with the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants should also have a Medical Registration Certificate which is provided under the Odisha Medical Registration Act.
- Applicants possessing a foreign university degree must possess Conversion Certificate.
- The minimum age required for MO recruitment is 21 years and below 38 years of age for the Unreserved category applicants.
- Applicants’ ages should fall between the 2nd January 1985 to 1st January 2002.
- 5 years of age concession is given to SEBC, SC, ST, Female, and ESM applicants.
- Person with Disabilities (PwD) applicants are given ten years of age relaxation.
Apply for OPSC 7276 Medical Officer Posts
Candidates meeting the Medical Officer recruitment criteria are allowed to apply for it. The concerned authority has provided an application form in the OPSC portal. The steps which are required to follow for the successful application submission are simplified below.
- Open the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) webpage: https://www.opsc.gov.in
- The official page will provide an Apply Online button at the top right corner.
- Hit the given icon.
- Applicants who have registered before can directly log in to the portal. Whereas new applicants will be required to register first.
- This is to notify candidates who have registered before 22nd August 2022 that they will be required to register on the OPSC website.
- Applicants will be required to enter their individual details, email ID, and contact number in the OPSC MO Registration Form 2023.
- After the form submission, login credentials will be assigned to the candidates.
- Now, input the given credentials to access the application form.
- Fill out the form and upload the scanned copy image, signature, and thumb impression in jpg or jpeg format.
- Review the form and hit the Submit button for the final submission.
- Last but not least, print out the form for future reference.
opsc.gov.in Medical Officer 2023 Selection Process
The recruitment process for the respective post is divided into two parts i.e. Written Examination and Document Verification. The concerned authority will conduct the written exam in Cuttack and Bhubnaeshwar. It will be of 200 marks in which 200 MCQs must be answered in the timeframe of 3 hours. The opsc.gov.in Medical Officer 2023 Exam Date will be updated by the officials in the OPSC portal. The image shown below provides the list of disciplines and the marks allocated accordingly.
Candidates qualifying for the written exam will be called for document verification. Thereafter, the final selected candidates will be designated to the respective post.
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||Odisha Medical Officer (MO) Application link|
|Check For More Details||OPSC MO Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the number of seats reserved for female candidates?
A total of 2425 seats are reserved for female candidates.
What documents are required to upload in the application process?
Applicants will be required to upload a scanned copy of recent photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions. The file should be uploaded in jpg or jpeg format with a maximum file size of 150 kb.
Can an applicant resubmit the recruitment form after canceling the first one?
Yes, applicants can resubmit the recruitment form in the My Application section after canceling it. The resubmission process should be completed before the application process’s end date.
What is the OPSC MO Recruitment form fee?
The application fee for the recruitment fee is nil. The concerned authority has exempted all the categories from the application fees.