Odisha Civil Services 2023: The civil services of Odisha which is organised by the Odisha Public Service Commission is giving a great chance. Recently, the commission released its OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023 notification on the 6th of January for 683 various posts. The window for the Odisha Civil Service 2023 Application is currently active on the administrative website and is valid till the 16th of February 2023. For more specific information stay in touch with the article.
OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023
Odisha will be soon conducting exams for the various post of civil services for both Group -A & Group -B. The commission has released its OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023 forms on the website. The candidates have to first register themselves with a valid email id and mobile no. candidates are required to have personal and authentic IDs and mobile no for future reference. As usual, the application process will take place only through online mode. No application will be accepted in person. To get a clear idea regarding the OPSC OCS 2023 Online Form process candidates may read the following article below.
ଓଡିଶା ସିଭିଲ ସର୍ଭିସ 2023 ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Overview
|Organising Body||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023|
|Job type||Civil Services 2023|
|Vacancies||683 for various posts|
|Form releasing date||17/01/2023|
Odisha Civil Service Vacancy 2023
Interested candidates can go through the Odisha Civil Service Vacancy 2023 details. The total number of vacancies declared by the authority is 683 of the released posts. All the vacancies are further divided for all subcategories like – SC/ST/PWBD/EWS and UR as per the rules. There are a total of 2 posts – Group A & Group B and the scale of pay is 3.
- Odisha Jail Warder Result 2023
- OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2023
- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Odisha Civil Services Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The Odisha Civil Services Recruitment Eligibility 2023 is set as per the rules of the commission. Eligibility is the determining factor to mark the suitability of the candidate for the job profile. Aspiring candidates must be citizens of India, further eligibility criteria are divided into three parts which are as follows:
- Candidate must be 21 years of age and must not be above the age of 38 years by the date 1st of January 2022.
- Candidate must be born before the 2nd of January 1984 & not beyond the 1st of January 2001.
- The upper age limit relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST/S.E.B.C/women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years relaxation for Pwds who have a permanent disability of 40% or more
- Candidates must have qualified for their bachelor’s degree from an authentic institution which should be recognised by the central or state legislature of India.
- Must know how to write, read and speak Odia
- Government servants are also eligible for the ଓଡିଶା ସିଭିଲ ସର୍ଭିସ 2023 ନିଯୁକ୍ତି if they are satisfying the age criteria. They have to inform their Head of department in writing regarding the submission of their application for civil service recruitment and have to receive a “no objection certificate”
The candidates have to attach the following documents to their OPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 Form. The documents must be duly self-certified. Candidates have to mention on each document “Submitted by me” and have to sign and put a date on it.
- Two recent passport-size photo
- Left thumb impressions
- Signature in full name
OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023 Apply Online
As it is already stated above that the application process is active. Candidates can visit the official websites and fill out the OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023 application form. The forms must be completed before the last date as once the window will get closed you won’t get a chance to submit your form. In case of mismatched information, the candidate might get debarred from the exam. All interested candidates are directed to have scanned self-attested copies of the documents before applying for the application process:
- Visit the official website – https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- On the upper right side of this page is an option “apply online” click on it.
- After this, the instruction page will open
- Now on the same portal on the left-hand side, there will be a box, click on “registration’
- Register with a valid email id and no. to create a login credential.
- Now fill out the form.
- As the application form is automated & system drive it will guide seamlessly in filling the application.
- Once the information is filled upload the required document and submit the application form.
- Prior to this step, a Unique “permanent public service account number” will be assigned.
- Take a printout of the submitted online registration & finally submit the online opsc.gov.in Civil Service Prelim 2023 Form.
- In case the candidate wants to re-apply, they can log in to their account and delete the form.
- Reapplication can be done only till the last date.
Odisha Civil Service Examination 2023
The Odisha Civil Service Examination 2023 will be released as soon as the application process is completed. The exam will take place in three consecutive parts-
- The preliminary examination will be of objective type and will contain 2 papers of 200 marks each. There will be negative markings.
- Mains examination will be a written exam of 2000 marks.
- The shortlisted candidates will appear for the interview which will be for a total of 250 marks.
- Candidates have to clear all the stages of the OPSC Odisha Civil Services 2023 separately. The marks obtained in the preliminary exam won’t be counted in the final list of merit. After the interview and document verification, the final merit list will be made by calculating both the main exam and interview exam marks.
|Apply Online||Odisha Civil Service 2023 Application Form Link|
Recruitment Official Notification
|For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
How many times I can apply for this Exam?
Declared attempts by the commission are 6 for general and no limited attempts for the reserved categories.
Can other state students fill out this form?
I don’t think so because they have mandated Odia language, in any case, if you know how to read write and speak and have done a course in odia language you might be considered.