Orissa OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – The application form for the OSSC CGL recruitment began on 12th march 2022 and the last date for the submission of the application form was 11th April 2022. Now, the candidates who have submitted their online application are waiting for the exam date and Orissa OSSC CGL admit card 2022.
The Orissa Staff Selection Commission released an official notification regarding the Combined Graduate Level exam on 17 August 2022. The board notified that, the exam for the OSSC CGL recruitment has been scheduled from 11 October 2022 to 17 October 2022. The students who want to know more about this article are required to scroll below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Orissa Staff Selection Commission 2022
|Exam name||OSSC Combined Graduate Level exam|
|Authority of the exam||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Article status||will be active soon|
|Post||Combined Graduate Level|
|Exam date||From 11 October 2022 to 17 October 2022|
|OSSC CGL admit card 2022||Date will be announced soon|
|Admit card mode||Online|
Orissa Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Hall Ticket
The hall ticket will be active on the official website a few days before the exam. The candidates are advised to be in touch regularly for the latest updates. The Orissa OSSC CGL hall ticket will be available online mode and thus the candidates are required to download it from the official website. The general instructions and instructions mentioned in the hall ticket are necessary for the exam day and thus should be strictly abided by the candidate. The candidate is required to go through the credentials printed on the hall ticket for the details regarding the exam location and time.
Steps to Download OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022
The candidates will be able to download the hall ticket from the official website once the portal will be active. Here are the few steps mentioned below on how you can download your Orissa OSSC CGL hall ticket.
- Step-1 Visit the official website of the Orissa Staff Selection Commission
- Step-2 Click on the “Download Admit card” link appearing on the right side of the page in the candidate’s corner
- Step-3 You will see various links regarding the different exams, tap on the “OSSC CGL” admit card link
- Step-4 The link will take you to the portal to fill in your login details such as registered ID and password
- Step-5 When you finished filling in your login credentials, click login and your admit card will display on your screen
- Step-6 Print the admit card for future reference.
Hall Ticket Credentials
As soon as the students will get their OSSC CGL admit card 2022, they must read their hall ticket carefully to avoid any kind of misunderstanding regarding the exam. The following mentioned credentials will be printed on the hall ticket.
- Student’s name
- Examination Roll number
- Examination location
- Examination time
- Examination date
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s guardian/parent’s name
- Reservation category of the candidate
- Other general guidelines for the exam.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern
The qualification of the candidate will be based on the written test and interview, in which candidates are first required to clear the written exam and then the conference round. The exam pattern for the written exam of Orissa OSSC CGL has been mentioned in the points below.
- The written test will be based on two papers i.e, paper 1 and paper 2.
- The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Questions.
- Both papers will have 100 questions for each mark.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark.
- Paper 1 will have questions from the mathematics and reasoning section.
- Paper 2 will have questions from the English, general and computer awareness and Odia language sections.
- The time allotted for paper one is 90 minutes and 60 minutes for paper two.
Key Instructions for the OSSC CGL Exam
- The print of the Orissa CGL hall ticket is mandatory to be carried in the exam centre.
- The candidates appearing for the exam are required to maintain social distancing and other covid protocols such as wearing masks and sanitising themselves before entering the exam hall.
- A student must carry one of his identity cards for identification in the examination centre.
- The students must check themselves before entering the examination hall, as any kind of false means is prohibited in the examination hall.
- The candidates must adhere to the other instructions and guidelines mentioned in the admit card and official notifications.
OSSC CGL Exam Key Links
|Official website of the Orissa OSSC||https://www.ossc.gov.in/|
|To be active soon||Admit card link of the OSSC CGL exam (Not activated)|
|Check||Home page of our website Bihar|
When will the exam of OSSC CGL be going to be conducted?
The exam for the OSSC CGL exam is going to be conducted between 11 to 17 October 2022.
When will the admit card for the OSSC CGL exam will be released?
The admit card for the OSSC CGL exam will be released a few days prior to the exam.