OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a detailed notification regarding the Combined Graduate Level test. Aspirants waiting for the Odisha SSC CGL 2022 can apply online from the 11th of November 2022 onwards. The last date for filling out the application form is 15h December 2022. The commission has declared a total of 943 vacancies for various Group B and C posts. The eligible age bracket for applying for the posts is 21-38 years as on 1st January 2022. For more information about the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022, you must read the details provided below.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
The OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 applications will be filled out through the online medium only. Candidates must have an active mail Id and phone number to register for the recruitment. The applicants must check all the required eligibility measures before proceeding with the application form. The applicants will go through a prelims examination followed by the Mains exam. Authorities have not announced any Odisha CGL Recruitment 2022 Exam Date yet. At last, certificate verification will take place by the officials. Find other recruitment details below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Odisha Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment||OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022|
|Post Offered||Various Group B and C posts|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Application Fee||NO FEE|
|Notification out on||2nd November 2022|
|Application starts on||11th November 2022|
|Last date to apply online||15th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Document Verification|
ossc.gov.in CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
Aspirants wanting to appear in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment should ensure that they fulfil all the required criteria. We have listed here all the necessary ossc.gov.in CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022. You are advised to go through the table and check if you are eligible to appear.
|2.||Age Limit||21-38 Years as of 1st January 2022|
Upper Age Relaxation-
SEBC/SC/ST/Women- 5 Years
PwBD- 10 Years
|3.||Educational Qualification||Graduation in any subject from the Govt recognized university/institute|
|4.||Character||The candidate should be of good character and must not be involved in any criminal case|
|5.||Marital Status||Applying candidates should not have more than one alive spouse|
|6.||Medical Fitness||Sound mental and physical health is required in order to apply for these posts|
Candidates applying for the OSSC CGL Group B C Recruitment are advised to keep the necessary documents ready. The documents should be uploaded in the desired sizes and formats otherwise the uploading will be failed. So we are providing the details regarding the Odisha CGL Documents Requirement 2022:
- Photograph – Candidate photo in the passport-size and JPG/JPEG file type. Also, the photo should be in the size range of 20 kb to 100 kb.
- Signature – Candidate’s signature in the running handwriting. The file should be in JPG/JPEG format and the size must be between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- Left-hand Thumb Impression – It should be in JPG/JPEG format and the size must be between 20 kb to 50 kb.
- PwBD Certificate (if any) in pdf format and size range of 100 kb to 500 kb.
- ESM Certificate (if any) in pdf format and size range of 100 kb to 500 kb.
- Sports certificate (if available) in pdf format and size range of 100 kb to 500 kb.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
The Odisha CGL Application 2022 will be conducted through the official handle of OSSC. For filling out the form, you are advised to follow the below steps. You must have a valid email id and an active phone number for getting the login details. Check out the steps below:
- Go to the official website of the OSSC which is- https://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- Now search the OSSC CGL 2022 Apply Online in the What’s New section.
- The registration form will open up.
- Give the details of your active email address and mobile number.
- After completion of the registration, you will be provided with a registration number and password as your login credentials.
- Now complete the application and enter all the valid details.
- Upload the required files in the proper size and format.
- Lastly, submit the application form.
- Save a downloaded copy of the application form for further recruitment purposes.
ଓଡିଶା କର୍ମଚାରୀ ଚୟନ ଆୟୋଗ CGL ନିଯୁକ୍ତି Selection Process 2022
The OSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Selection Process comprises three recruitment phases mainly. The first one is the prelims exam which will be an objective type CBT exam. The exam will consist of 150 marks. After qualifying for the first phase, applicants will become eligible to appear in the second phase of the recruitment process. The second stage consists of different exams for different posts. First of all, a mains exam will be conducted in offline mode. It will carry a total of 200 marks. For the post of auditors, a mathematics test will be done. After qualifying for the second round, certificate verification will be conducted. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the main examination.
Odisha CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online||OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Application|
|For More Details||OSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 Pdf|
|Read more such articles||Bihar News Homepage|
When is the last date to register for the group B/C Posts of Odisha SSC CGL?
The last date to register for the group B/C Posts of Odisha SSC CGL is on 10th December 2022.
What is the selection process for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
The selection process of OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 includes a prelims exam, a mains exam and lastly the document verification.
What is the exam date of the Odisha commission CGL Recruitment 2022?
The exam date of the Odisha commission CGL Recruitment 2022 has not been declared by the officials yet. Though we will keep notifying you if any information comes out.