OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct the main written examination for the post of Junior Clerk. All the applicants who got selected in the previous round will be eligible to sit for the examination. The examination will be conducted on 22nd May 2022. As the examination date is near, all the applicants were waiting for the admit card. The admit card has been finally released by the officials on 11th May 2022. Only those applicants who are eligible to sit for the main examination can now download the admit card. Through the article, you will the information related to the www.ossc.gov.in OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card like the process to download it, details printed on it and other things. So all the readers just read the following article till the end.
Latest (11 May 2022): The authorities have released the hall ticket. Click on the link given below to download the hall ticket.
OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2022
The admit card has been made available to the applicants online on the official portal of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Admit Card is the most important document to carry at the exam centre. Without it, you will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The hall ticket will consist of crucial information about the candidate and the examination. Applicants will have to enter some details to download the admit card. If there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket then the candidates must contact the officials and ask them to correct it as soon as possible. Applicants are advised to visit the portal from time to time to get the latest update on the hall ticket.
|Article Name||OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card|
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Clerk|
|Examination Type||Main Written Examination|
|Examination Date||22 May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||11th May 2022|
|Availability Mode of the Hall Ticket||Online Mode|
Documents to carry at the Exam Hall
Candidates will also have to carry some documents with them to the exam centre. Without those documents, applicants will not be able to appear for the exam. So the documents that the applicants will have to carry to the examination centres and admit card and any one of the below-mentioned government id:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id Card
Odisha SSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket Important Dates
|List of selected candidates for Main Exam||29 April 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||11 May 2022|
|Main Written Examination||22 May 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
How to download the OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card?
Applicants can download the hall ticket from the direct link provided below in the article as well. Here we have mentioned the steps following which you will be able to download the hall ticket without any problem. Following are the steps to download the hall ticket:
- First of all, go to the authorized website of OSSC i.e., https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will get open on the device.
- Scroll below and you will see the What’s New section on the home page.
- Under that, click on the link to download the admission letter.
- Enter the required details carefully.
- Recheck the details filled by you and tap on submit.
- After that, the admit card will get open in front of the screen.
- Check all the details printed on it and take a printout of it for future use.
Details Printed on the OSSC Hall Ticket
Applicants will be able to see some details on the admit card. Check all the details that are printed on it. Following are the details that the candidates will be able to see on the hall ticket:
- Candidate’s Name
- Examination Name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Timing
- Photograph of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Signature of the Authority
- Important Instructions
Important Points to Remember
- Make sure to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre.
- Try to reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the exam time.
- Maintain all the Covid-19 protocols while appearing for the exam like putting on a three-layer mask, carrying a sanitizer bottle, etc.
- Do not carry any communicable devices in the exam centre.
- Applicants must not misbehave with anyone in the examination hall.
- Applicants will be able to leave the examination hall only when the examination timing will be over.
We believe that you guys found all the information you were looking for related to the topic in our article. For any feedback, comment below.