The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) commenced the application and registration process for OSSC Recruitment 2023. Under this recruitment, the concerned authority will select 234 candidates for the Vital Statistics Assistant posts. Aspirants holding bachelor’s degrees in Statistics or Mathematics subjects and are below 38 years old are eligible to apply for the post. Applicants will be required to visit the ossc.gov.in website to access the Group C recruitment form. Currently, the online application form is active on the portal and will remain active by the 24th of December.
Aspirants can scroll down the page for the detailed schedule of the ongoing recruitment. Then, apply for the post accordingly.
OSSC Recruitment Notification 2023
The online application link is presently available on the OSSC website. Aspirants adhering to the qualification of the Group C recruitment are welcome to fill up the online application form. It is mandatory for the candidates to register themselves in the portal by the 21st of December. Candidates must enter accurate details in the Odisha OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant 2023 Recruitment Form. After that, submit the form within its deadline. The supervising authority will verify the information provided in the online recruitment form.
ଓଡ଼ିଶା OSSC ଗୁରୁତ୍ୱପୂର୍ଣ୍ଣ ପରିସଂଖ୍ୟାନ ସହାୟକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି | 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article
|Name of the Recruitment
|OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Name of the Department
|Directorate of Health Intelligence and Vital Statistics
|Name of the Post
|Vital Statistics Assistant
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Applications
|Stages of Selection
Main Written Exam
Computer Skill Test
- Odisha Fireman Result 2023
- Indian Navy Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
ossc.gov.in Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Interested aspirants can now proceed to the Group C recruitment qualification. The points given below comprehend the criteria which an eligible candidate must possess.
- Must be a domiciled Indian Citizen.
- Must have a good character and sound healthy.
- Must be fluent in reading, speaking and writing in Odia.
- Must have passed Middle School or HSC Examination with Odia as a language subject.
- Must have passed the final examination at 7th or above standard from a state or center-affiliated school.
- Must have passed the Odia test in Middle English School organized by the School and Mass Education Department of Odisha.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Mathematics from a recognised University or College.
- Must be skilled and knowledgeable in Computer Applications
- Applicants age must be between 21 and 38 years old as of 1st January 2023.
Odisha Vital Statistics Assistant 2023 Vacancy
|Name of Category
|Number of Vacancies
|Socially and Economically Backward
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Apply Online for OSSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates must have understood the recruitment-related information from the above sections of the article. Now, eligible applicants for the Vital Statistics Assistant posts can start the application process. Here, candidates must follow a series of steps to submit the form successfully.
- Visit the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) website: https://www.ossc.gov.in.
- Now, press the login or Apply Online button at the home page’s top right corner.
- Aspirants with prior registration can access the recruitment form directly into the OSSC website.
- Whereas new candidates must register first and then log into the recruitment form with the assigned credentials.
- Fill up the OSSC Recruitment 2023 Form and upload the image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- After that, glance through the details and submit the form successfully.
- Lastly, print out its hard copy for further recruitment process.
OSSC Vital Statistics Assistant Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Particulars
|Start of Registration & Application Submission
|24th of November
|Deadline for Online Registration
|21st of December
|End Date of Application Submission
|24th of December
|Correction Window Application
|24th of November to 27th of December
|Prelim Exam Date
|First Quarter of 2024
Important OSSC Recruitment 2023 Links
|Odisha Vital Statistics Assistant Application Links
|Look For More Information
|OSSC Recruitment Notification
|Follow for Updates
Basic Queries Related to the OSSC Recruitment
What is the deadline to fill up the OSSC Recruitment Form?
Aspirants abiding by the recruitment requirements can complete the form by the 24th of December.
How will the candidates be selected for the Vital Statistics Assistant posts?
The officials will select the Group C posts in four stages. These are listed below in a sequential order.
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Written Exam
3. Computer Skill Exam
4. Document Verification