The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has opened the recruitment portal for the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Form submission. Aspirants looking for a Livestock Inspector, Forester or Forest Guard post can apply for it accordingly. The online application process is currently available on the OSSSC portal. Aspirants qualified for the 10th, 12th or graduation exams can apply for the posts accordingly.
The recruitment authority has updated the online application link on the official website. The given link will continue to be available by the 25th of November. Whereas the registration or re-registration process will continue till the 20th of November.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
To start the application process, aspirants must download the official notification and review the authentic information carefully. Following that, verify the eligibility provided in the notification. If candidates are eligible for the posts, start the online application process. The OSSSC Forester/Livestock Inspector 2023 Recruitment process should precede the official schedule. The recruitment authority will verify the information inserted in the form. After that, the competent candidates will be asked to appear in the selection proceedings, starting with the written exam. It will be conducted in February 2024.
ଓଡିଶା ଫରେଷ୍ଟ ଗାର୍ଡ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||OSSSC Forest Guard|
|Supervising Authority||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Livestock Inspector, Forester and Forest Guard|
|Total Vacant Seat||2712|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Stages||Written Test|
Physical Standard Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test
- Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card 2023
- Odisha Fireman Admit Card 2023
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
- CG Police Recruitment 2023
osssc.gov.in Forest Guard Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates interested in any of the given posts can apply for the recruitment. Before that, they should check the Odisha Forester & Livestock Inspector Posts Recruitment Qualifications 2023. The points presented below simplify the recruitment requirements for the respective posts.
- Must be domiciled residents of the Indian State.
- Must be of good character.
- As of 1 January 2023, aspirants must have reached 18 years and below 38 years. The supervising authority has provided an upper age limit concession according to their community.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Female Applicants: 5 years
- Divyang Applicants: 10 years
- The post-wise educational qualifications are comprehended below:
- Livestock Inspector Posts: Must have passed 12th Standard with a Vocational course on Animal Husbandry or Animal or Meat Production or Poultry. Candidates qualified 12th class with a science stream from a recognised state/centre board can apply.
- Forester Posts: must have passed 12th standard from science stream with basic knowledge of computer application.
- Forest Guard Posts: 10th-passed candidates are competent to apply for the recruitment.
Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Thus far, aspirants must have verified their eligibility from the above section. Candidates meeting the recruitment requirements are permitted to apply for the respective posts. The online application link is available on the official website. The process to apply for the specified posts is comprehended in the following points. Aspirants must go through the given points for the brief idea. Thereafter, they should follow them accordingly.
- Navigate the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) website: https://www.osssc.gov.in.
- Hit the Apply Online or Login button available at the top right corner of the official page.
- Candidates new to the portal must register on the OSSSC website to access the login details.
- In the registration form, enter the Email ID, and Mobile Number.
- Whereas applicants with prior registration will be required to re-register in the portal and then access the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Now, login to the portal by providing the assigned credentials.
- Fill up the recruitment form presented on the screen.
- All the information should be entered attentively.
- Then, upload the image and signature in the recruitment form.
- Following that, review the form and hit the Submit button.
- Last but not least, print out the application form for the next recruitment stages.
Odisha Forester & Livestock Inspector Posts Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Events||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Registration or Re-registration |
and Application Submission
|26th of October|
|End Date of Registration/Re-registration||20th of November|
|Application Submission Deadline||25th of November|
|Admit Card Issuance||To be Published Soon|
|Written Exam||February 2024|
OSSSC Forester/Livestock Inspector Posts Selection Stages 2023
Candidates who have concluded the application process can now grasp the selection process stages. The selection of the candidates will be done in many stages. The candidates must qualify in all the stages to get recruited for the respective posts. These stages are given in the sequential points.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Physical Standard Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Odisha Forest Guard Application Link|
|Learn More Details||OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment
What is the general category maximum age to apply for the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment?
The maximum age for the general category applicants is 38 years as of 1st January 2023.
When will the registration be closed by the recruitment authority?
The online registration and re-registration process will end by the 20th of November.