The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has recently published an official notification. Here, the recruited body has provided information pertaining to the selection of 921 candidates for the Laboratory Technician District Cadre Group C post. Aspirants who have qualified for the 12th standard and are above 21 years of age can apply for the recruitment. The online OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 Form Link will be provided from the 21st of September.
Aspirants eligible for the recruitment will be required to register on the website by the 15th of October. The online application form will be provided till the 20th of October. Candidates who have prior registration will be required to log in to the portal again and re-register on the given schedule. It is to notify applicants to submit the form within the notified schedule.
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023
Candidates applying for the osssc.gov.in Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 must submit the application form only through the online process. The information entered in the form must be error-free or else the candidature will be rejected. The officials will verify all the details and documents provided in the recruitment form. Following that, eligible candidates will be asked to participate in the written examination and document verification process. The final selected for the laboratory Technician posts will be given a Pay Matrix Level of 7.
ଓଡିଶା ଲାବୋରେଟୋରୀ ଟେକ୍ନିସିଆନ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||OSSSC Laboratory Technician|
|Concerned Authority||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection |
|Name of Post||Laboratory Technician|
|Pay Scale and matrix level||Pay Scale: Rs 25500 to 81100|
Pay Matrix Level: 7
|Number of Vacancies||921|
|Minimum Education||12th Pass|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
- SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2023
- OSSC CGL Mains Result 2023
- OSSC Amin Result 2023
- OSSC CTS Mains Result 2023
Odisha Laboratory Technician Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Applicants can now further proceed to the recruitment eligibility criteria. The osssc.gov.in Laboratory Technician Recruitment Qualification 2023 is listed below. In order to be eligible for the respective post, applicants must verify the requirement criteria. Only then the candidates must fill up the recruitment form.
- Must be an Indian Resident.
- Must be of decent character.
- Must have passed 12th class from the affiliated centre or state government board.
- Must have qualified Medical Laboratory Technology Diploma course from a recognized institute.
- Must be registered in the Laboratory Technician Council.
- Applicants having higher educational qualifications related to the post are eligible to apply.
- Must have knowledge of Odia and have passed the language test at the school level.
- Applicant’s age must fluctuate between 21 years to 38 years. They can also refer to the notification for the category-wise age concession and apply accordingly.
- COVID-19 healthcare workers will be given weightage in the selection process.
Apply For OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023 Online
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are allowed to apply for the application form. The recruitment authority will update the application link on the Odisha Laboratory Technician Official Website 2023. Subsequently, applicants will need to follow the steps which are briefly explained below.
- Open the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) portal: https://www.osssc.gov.in
- Hit the Apply Online or Login button placed at the top right corner.
- Applicants will be required to register or re-register first and then the online osssc.gov.in Laboratory Technician Application Form 2023 will be provided.
- In order to access the recruitment form, aspirants will be required to log into the portal by inserting the User Name/Registration Number/Mobile Number/email ID and the Password.
- Fill up the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment Form presented on the screen.
- Upload the image, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Review the form before submission.
- Hit the Submit button.
- Lastly, print out the form for the future recruitment process.
osssc.gov.in Laboratory Technician Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|New Applicants Registration|
Registration of Registered User
|21st of September to 15th of October|
|Online Application Submission Date||21st of September to 20th of October|
|Hall Ticket Publish Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Odisha Laboratory Technician Application Link (Available)|
|Look For More Knowledge||OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment
Is it compulsory for the registered applicants to re-register?
Yes, registered applicants will be required to register again by logging into the official portal on the specified date only.
What is the application fee for the respective recruitment form?
No, the applicants need not deposit any application fee for the recruitment form.
What is the monthly pay scale for the Laboratory Technician post?
The pay scale for the respective posts is between Rs 25500 to 81100.
What is the deadline for the application submission form?
The online OSSSC Laboratory Technician Recruitment form can be submitted by the 20th of October.