OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Nursing Officer recruitment exam on 19th March 2023. The Hall ticket for the exam will be released a few days prior to the exam date. The online registration for the nursing officer recruitment was begun on 27th January 2023 and remains active till 17th February 2023. The OSSSC is recruiting candidates for the post of nursing officer on 7483 vacancies. Below in this article, we have provided you with all the details regarding the OSSSC nursing officer exam and hall ticket. Applicants must scroll down this article for key information.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2023
The OSSSC Nursing officer recruitment exam is scheduled for 19th March 2023. The OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023 date has not been declared, however, it will be available a week prior to the date of the examination. The Odisha Nursing Officer E-admit card will release online mode. The hall ticket comprises the important details regarding the exam. The candidates must download their hall tickets from the official portal. No hard copy of the hall ticket will be sent to the candidate via post by the authorities. The candidates can download their hall tickets by logging into the portal through their registered credentials. The below-mentioned steps will help you to download your hall ticket.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Authority||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Article Category||OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card|
|Exam date||19th March 2023|
|Application form status||Closed|
|Hall ticket release date||15 days before the exam date|
|Hall ticket mode||Online|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Key Points
- The hall ticket is mandatory to be carried to the exam venue by the candidate appearing for the exam.
- Any false means such as electronic gadgets and paper chits etc are prohibited inside the examination hall.
- The candidates are advised to reach half an hour before the mentioned reporting time.
- Candidates must follow general instructions about exams and should maintain discipline on the exam premises.
osssc.gov.in Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2023
Follow the below-mentioned easy steps to download OSSSC Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2023.
- Initially, search the official website of the OSSSC i.e, osssc.gov.in, and visit directly to its home page by clicking the link
- On the home page, search for the “OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023”
- Tap the link and you will be opened to a login page
- Enter the asked details, such as your registration number and DOB etc
- Submit all your login details to the login/sign-in button
- Afterwards, a few moments later your hall ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download your Hall ticket and print it for future reference.
Nursing Officer E-admit Card Credentials
The credentials on the Nursing officer admit card are as follows.
- Candidate’s name and enrollment number
- Registration number
- Candidate’s guardian/parent’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Examination venue
- Examination location
- Examination time and duration
- And other details/Instructions for the exam.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Selection Pattern 2023
The candidates appearing for the Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment exam will select on the basis of their written exam and its post process. The OSSSC nursing officer exam pattern has been described below.
- The written test will be pen and paper-based.
- There will be only one paper in the written exam.
- The entire question paper will have 100 Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The question paper will be 100 marks.
- The total time allotted to solve the question paper is 120 minutes.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the candidates is 35% while for the reserved category candidates 5% of relaxation has been given.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 mark in the OSSC nursing officer exam recruitment for each wrong answer.
Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website of||OSSSC Nursing Officer official website 2023|
|Official Notification of||OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment|
|Download Hall ticket for||OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023 (to be active soon)|
|Check for the latest updates||Bihar News homepage|
When will the OSSSC Nursing Officer exam’s admit card 2023 will be released?
Still, there is no official update about the OSSSC Nursing Officer exam admit card release date. However, the authorities will update the admit card on their official website fifteen days prior to the date of examination.
What is the date for the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam 2023?
The OSSSC Nursing Officer exam has been scheduled to be conducted on 19th March 2023.