OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form 2022: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has started accepting the OSSSC Nursing Officer application form. All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the post can check the detailed advertisement that is available on the official portal. As the authority has published the notification regarding the same on the 5th of May 2022, and now they have opened the application window for all the aspirants. The one who is willing to apply for the job role and fill out the Odisha Nursing officer application form, which will be available on the official portal of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form 2022
The OSSSC Nursing Officer application form will only be filled out online mode only there is no other way of submitting the form. The application process will start on 14th May 2022 and the last date of submitting the Odisha Nursing Officer application form is on 7th June 2022. So all the aspirants are requested to submit the form before the last date of submission. The OSSSC Recruitment 2022 of the nursing officer is being conducted for 4070 district grades in the nursing officer post in all 30 districts establishment and 13 medical colleges and hospitals under the health and family welfare department of the government of Odisha.
www.osssc.gov.in Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
|Article type||OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form 2022|
|Name of the exam conducting body||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Nursing officer|
|Number of posts||4070 vacancy|
|Date of filling out the application form||14th May 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||7th June 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Release date of admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the candidates who are going to apply for the post must check out the full instruction mentioned in the notification released by the authority. The candidate who matches the criteria set by the authority will be able to apply for the same, here we have given the SSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment eligibility criteria for all the candidates.
- The aspirant must be a citizen of India
- The candidates must have cleared their 10+2 class from the recognized board.
- The applicant must have to possess a diploma in GNM/ BSc nursing from the recognized College/ University.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 21 years old and the maximum age limit is 38 years old.
- There will be 5 years of age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-servicemen/ PWD category.
- The aspirant must be able to read and write Odia language.
- The aspirant must have passed the middle school examination in Odia as a language subject.
- Must have passed matriculation or equivalent with Odia language
Odisha Nursing Officer Selection Process 2022
After the application process is completed the candidates who match the required criteria will get shortlisted for the OSSSC Nursing Officer recruitment. The selection will be done on the basis of the merit list and choice of the district as exercised by the candidate on the online www.osssc.gov.in Nursing Officer application form. The aspirant who qualifies the required marks and clears the examination will get shortlisted for the post. After that, the shortlisted candidate will go for the further procedure of the recruitment.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Scheme 2022
The date of the examination will be announced after the application process is completed by the authority. All the aspirants who are filling in the application form will be able to check the examination date in the official portal. As the authority will be displaying the official notification regarding the same on the portal.
- The examination will be objective type, there will be a total of 100 multiple choice questions prepared for the exam.
- The examination will be OMR based and it will be 100 marks
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- The questions will be designed from GNM/ BSc, practical skills, Arithmetic, English
- The candidate belonging to the General category has to score 35% marks in the examination
- The candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen has to score 30% marks in the examination.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
How to Apply for OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form 2022?
The applicants are required to submit the Odisha Nursing Officer application form before the last date of submission as the authority will not entertain any late submission of the application form. Here we have mentioned the full procedure to apply for the same.
- To apply for the OSSSC Nursing Officer recruitment, you have to first go to the official portal of the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.osssc.gov.in
- After you have visited the official site then you are required to tap on the apply online option available on the top right side of the main page.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page, where you have to first register yourself by entering the asked details.
- After that, you have to log into the portal and then apply for the Odisha Nursing Officer recruitment and then the application form will appear before you.
- Now start filling out the form enter all the asked details on the form, and then upload the required document.
- After you are done filling out the OSSSC Nursing Officer application form and uploading the documents then you have to click on the submit option.
- Then your information will be recorded and if you want then you can also download the Odisha Nursing Officer application form for future use.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Application Form 2022 Important Documents
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while they are filling out the application form. The candidates who fail to upload the documents then their Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Nursing officer application form will not proceed for further procedure. So here is the list of the documents that candidates have to upload.
- Academic certificate of the candidate
- A recent click photograph of the candidate (Size 20kb to 100 kb)
- Scanned signature of the candidate (Size 20kb to 50kb)
- Government-authorized id ( Aadhar card, pan card, voter id card)
- HSC examination certificate
- Certificate of passing the Odia as language certificate in the final examination of class VII
- Certificate/ Documents of contractual work experience in case of contractual Nursing
OSSSC Nursing Officer Job 2022 Payscale
The candidates who are going to apply for the post will be paid for their job role.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Payscale- Rs.29,200- 92,300/-Pay matrix level-8, cell-01
Monthly remuneration- Rs.15,000/-