OTET Admit Card 2022: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will soon release notice for the OTET Admit Card 2022 Date. After that, the candidate who has filled out the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test application form successfully can download the Hall Ticket. The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket will only be available online at the official website. The aspirant needs to use their registration number and password to download the OTET Call Letter.
OTET Admit Card 2022
The OTET Admit Card 2022 will be available just a few days prior to the day of the examination. The aspirant needs to take out a clear printout of the hall ticket and follow all the instructions which are mentioned on the hall ticket. Further along the article, we have provided all the details that a candidate needs to check or download the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
OTET ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ 2022 ତାରିଖ Overview
|Name of the Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Article is About||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Date of declaration of Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Status of Hall Ticket||Pending|
|Mode of checking the Admit Card||Online|
|Information Required to check the admit card||Registration Number,|
|Date of Examination||Available soon|
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Exam Date
The exam date of the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 will soon be published on the Odisha Board of Secondary Education portal. It will be available in pdf format which will be contained in the Latest Updates section on the website. The application should visit the BSE portal and our site on regular basis for updated information.
How To Download OTET 2022 Hall Ticket?
Applicants who have filled out the application form are the only ones who can download the hall tickets. Here in this segment of the article, we are going to show you how to download the OTET 2022 (2nd) Hall Ticket. The procedure to download the hall ticket is as follows.
- First, visit www.bseodisha.ac.in, which is the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- On the homepage, the candidate needs to scroll down till they reach the Latest Updates section.
- Now after reaching the Latest Updates section, the candidate needs to click on Read more, which is given at the right bottom of the section.
- In the latest updates section of the page, the candidate will see the OTET 2022 (2nd) Hall Ticket links, click that.
- Now on the next page, the applicant should enter the registration number and password then click submit button.
- Then the Odisha TET Admit Card 2022 of the candidate will open on the next page. The candidate can directly download the admit card in pdf format. Candidates should check the admit card for any mistakes or misprints. If there is any problem, the application should contact the concerned department immediately.
BSE OTET 2022 Admit Card Mentioned Details
Here, in this unit of the article, we have written those key components which are mentioned in the BSE Odisha TET Admit Card. The written details which are mentioned in the BSE OTET Call Letter are as follows.
- Applicant Name,
- Registration No,
- Roll No,
- Name of the Examination,
- Name of the Examination Center,
- Date of the Examination,
- Day of the Examination,
- Time duration of the Examination,
- Reporting time as the Examination centre,
- The shift of the examination,
- Gender of the Applicant,
Odisha TET Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|BSE Odisha TET 2022 Hall Ticket||Active Soon|
|Click for more information||BSE Odisha Homepage|
|Visit for New Updates||Homepage of Bihar News|
The BSE Odisha OTET 2022 (2nd) Admit Card will release soon after the declaration of the examination date.
The applicant can download the hall ticket from the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
The application needs to have the registration number and the password to download the OTET 2022 Hall Ticket.
The date of the examination hasn’t been declared by the authority. As soon as the date will declare it will be updated on the site immediately.