The High Court of Patna has begun the submission of recruitment forms from the 3rd of August. The concerned authority will accept the Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Application by the 24th of August. Applicants who have qualified for the Intermediate with the shorthand and typing test can apply for the 51 stenographer post. The official portal will provide the application link which will remain active till its deadline. Applicants can continue depositing the application fees by the 26th of August.
Applicants are requested to check the recruitment requirements and then apply for the recruitment form. The officials will not accept incomplete applications or the recruitment form sent through other mediums.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The Bihar HC Stenographer 2023 Official Website will provide all the relevant information required in the process. The officials will accept only one application form from the eligible applicants. These candidates will be further called for a written examination, shorthand and typing test, and the interview. These three patnahighcourt.gov.in Stenographer 2023 Selection Stages will assist the officials in recruiting deserving candidates.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Selected candidates will be designated to the respective post in which they will receive Patna HC Steno Salary between Rs 25500 to 81100.
पटना हाई कोर्ट स्टेनोग्राफर भर्ती 2023: Details
|Name of the Recruitment||Patna High Court Stenographer|
|Concerned Authority||High Court of Patna|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Pay Matrix||Rs 25500 to 81100 (Level 4)|
|Total Vacancies||51 (8 Regular Vacancies + 43 Backlog)|
|Minimum Qualification||12th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General/BC/EBC/EWS Category: Rs 1100|
SC/ST/OH Category: Rs 550
|Selection Method||Written Exam|
Bihar HC Stenographer 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Categories||Number of Vacant Seats||Backlog Vacancies|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||19||18|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||02||02|
|Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)||15||13|
|Backward Classes (BC)||08||07|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||01||00|
|Total Vacant Seat||51 (8 Regular Vacancy)||43 (Backlog)|
patnahighcourt.gov.in Stenographer 2023 Qualification
Applicants applying for the recruitment must possess the listed patnahighcourt.gov.in Stenographer 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
- Applicants must be residents of India or Tibetian Refugee or Indian Origin from the countries of Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries.
- Acceptable character will be accepted.
- Applicants having more than one will be rejected.
- A person with sound mental and physical health can apply for the respective post.
- Applicants must have reached the age of 18 years as of 1st of January. The upper age limit is categorized in multiple categories from the age of 37 years to 47 years. Aspirants can refer to the official notification for a precise upper age limit.
- The educational criteria are segregated into the followings points:
- Qualified 12th (Inter) standard from the affiliated school.
- Holds the English Shorthand and Typing Test.
- Shorthand minimum speed: 80 words per minute.
- Typing speed: 40 words per minute.
- Six months Computer Application Certificate.
- The officials will give preference to the Territorial Army served candidates and ‘B’ Certificate National Cadet Corps applicants.
Applicants will require scanned documents to upload in the Bihar Patna HC Steno Recruitment 2023 Application Form. These documents should be in jpg, jpeg, or pdf format with the appropriate file size.
- Recent passport-size color photograph (50 to 80 Kb)
- Signature on a white sheet with a black ballpoint pen (50 to 80 Kb)
- 10th and 12th Standard Marksheets
- Graduation Certificates
- Computer application 6-month certificate
- English Shorthand and typing test
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The points presented below will guide the applicants to apply for the recruitment form in the right direction. Applicants are requested to go through the points for a brief idea of the application proceedings.
- Firstly, view the High Court of Patna webpage: https://patnahighcourt.gov.in
- The official page will provide a Notice Regarding the Recruitment section.
- Here, the patnahighcourt.gov.in Stenographer 2023 Recruitment Application Link will be updated.
- Secondly, press the given link which further redirects you to the recruitment form page.
- A dedicated page for the respective recruitment will appear on the screen. Applicants can download the notification, register themselves in the portal, or directly log in to the recruitment form.
- Applicants who have not registered before are requested to register themselves on the official website.
- Furthermore, login credentials will be allocated to the applicants.
- Now, Input the same credentials to access the recruitment form.
- Upload the certificates listed above and deposit the application fees from the online payment gateways.
- The Bihar HC Stenographer 2023 Application Fees for the General/BC/EBC/EWS Category applicants are Rs 1100 and Rs 550 for SC/ST/OH Category.
- After that, review the form and hit the Submit button.
- In the end, print out its physical copy for future reference.
Bihar Patna HC Steno Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application||3rd of August|
|End Date of Application||24th of August|
|Deadline for Online Payment||26th of August|
|Admit Release Date||To be Notified Soon|
|Online Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
Essential Patna High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||Bihar Patna HC Steno Application Link|
|Check For More Details||Bihar Patna HC Steno Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
How will the concerned authority select the candidates for the Steno post?
The three stages of selection are:
1. Written Exam
2. English Shorthand and Typing Test
What should be the file size of the documents or certificates to upload in the recruitment form?
The documents/certificates file size should be between 100 to 300 kb.