Patna University Result: The Patna University in Bihar recently conducted an examination for the University Students. Those who attempted the examinations are now eagerly waiting for the results. The exam was held for Undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, and Bachelor of Computers Application. The students of Part I, Part II, and Part III appeared for the examination. Those who attempted the exams must know that the Patna University results are now out. To check the link to download the examination results, head to the article given below. Read all the important information pertaining to the results in the subsequent article.
Patna University Result 2023
The students who are currently studying at the University of Patna had to appear for the examinations. The authorities recently conducted the examinations. The students had to attempt the exams by visiting their centres in an offline mode. The result of these exams has been announced. The authorities published the results online on the Patna University Portal. The students will have to check their results and use them for a while until the mark sheets are issued to them. The result will be in the format of an electronically generated result sheet. Patna University result will display all the required information about the Candidate.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Patna University Result: Highlights
|Name of the Result||Patna University Result|
|University||Patna University or PUP|
|Type of Examination||University Examination|
|Part||1,2, and 3|
|Courses||BA, BSc, BCom, BCA|
Courses to check PUP Results for
The examination at Patna University or PU was conducted for the Undergraduate Courses. Those who appeared for the examination must know that the results have been announced. The results are only available for students who are studying in the subsequent courses:
- Bachelor of Arts or BA
- Bachelor of Commerce or BCom
- Bachelor of Computer Application or BCA
- Bachelor of Science or BSc
Additionally, the students who appeared for the examination of the following classes in 2023 can only check the results:
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
How to check PUP UG Exams Results?
The University has released the results in online mode. The examinations were conducted offline by the authorities but the result had been published on the website of Patna University. The students who appeared for the University examinations need to follow the given instructions to download their results from the web portal:
- Visit the official portal of Patna University at the pup.ac.in.
- On the Home page, check the topmost menu.
- Nextly, open the Examination dropdown list.
- In the list, click on the option of Result Notification.
- The Results page will subsequently open up.
- Head to the section of Quick Links.
- Select Results to open up the form.
- The Patna University Results form will open up.
- Select the Exam Name for the course and part for which the university examination was attempted by the Student.
- Enter the Examination Roll Number that was assigned to the student on the university examination admit card.
- Enter the University Registration Number that was generated upon admission to the University.
- Click on Go.
- The result will open up in a new tab.
- Click on Download to save the result offline.
- Click on Print to get the hard copy of the result.
Details mentioned in the PUP Result
The students who will download the result will be able to observe that the following details are mentioned in their results mark sheet:
- Name of the Student
- Class or Part for which the student attempted the examination
- Name of the Course
- Examination Roll Number of the Student
- University Registration ID Number
- Total Marks
- Status of Result as Pass, Fail, Reappear, or whatever applicable
- Subjects in the Course
- Individual Marks in each subject
Revaluation for PUP BA, BSc, BCA, BCom Result
The students can easily apply for revaluation if they feel that the marks that have been announced are not according to their performance in the examination. Revaluation will cause the teachers to recheck the paper once again on the request. The University has provisions for the same. The students need to only apply online for revaluation and pay the applicable charges and the University will assign teachers for rechecking the examination sheets. The entire answer sheet will be rechecked and the result that will be announced after that will only be considered final. In order to request revaluation at Patna University, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of Patna University in Bihar at the pup.ac.in.
- On the topmost menu given on the Home page, tap on the dropdown list of Examination.
- Tap on Results Notification to open up the portal for the Results of the Patna Univerity Examination.
- In the Quick Links section, click on Results.
- Enter the details in the Results Form as directed above.
- Once the result opens up, find the link for the Revaluation Request.
- Nextly, head to the link and find the Revaluation Form.
- Enter the Examination Roll Number, Registration Number, and the Date of Birth of the Student.
- The subjects that the student’s course includes will open up subsequently.
- Select the Subject(s) in which the revaluation of the answer sheet needs to be applied.
- The Revaluation Charges will appear on the screen.
- Pay the applicable amount using the online transaction payment method.
- Print the Payment Receipt and then subsequently note the important details. These details shall be further used in order to retrieve the Revaluation Result when announced.