The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has commenced the PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023 process for 184 Posts. Here, the supervising authority will recruit graduate engineers from the Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science and Civil trades. Aspirants holding the respective degrees are welcome to apply for the respective post. The recruitment can be submitted through the online method. Aspirants competent for the recruitment will be required to visit the official website. The online application link is currently available on the portal and will continue to exist by the 10th of November.
PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023
Aspirants applying for the recruitment must know all the information used in further processes. The online application link is available on the powergrid.in website. Candidates certain of their eligibility can fill up the PGCIL Powergrid Trainee 2023 Recruitment Form. The form should be filled out correctly by the applicants and submitted within the specified date. The aspirants are competent for the Engineering Trainee posts will be called for the selection process.
पीजीसीआईएल इंजीनियर ट्रेनी भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||PGCIL Engineer Trainee|
|Conducting Authority||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee|
|Pay Scale||Rs 40,000|
|Number of Vacancies||184|
|Discipline||Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science and Civil|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 500|
|Selection Procedure||GATE Exam Score|
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2023
- TMB Recruitment 2023
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- IDBI Bank Junior AM Result 2023
powergrid.in Engineer Trainee Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Aspirants keen to apply for the recruitment must verify their qualifications. After that, they should start the application process. The points given below simplify the eligibility for the respective posts.
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Applicants born on or after 10 November 1995 can apply for the Engineer Trainee Posts.
- The upper age limit for the respective posts is 28 years as of 10 November 2023.
- The age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category applicants.
- Aspirants must have qualified for the GATE 2023 exam.
- Must have qualified Bachelors in Engineering (B.E), Technology (B.Tech) or B.Sc in Engineering in the respective disciplines from the recognised institute. The minimum qualifying mark should be 60%.
PGCIL Powergrid Trainee 2023 Vacancy
|Discipline||Entity Name||UR||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
In the online application process, applicants must upload a scanned copy of the original certificates. The documents which should be uploaded in the application form are listed below with the required file size. Aspirants must check the list and scan the documents accordingly.
- Recent Photograph with Maximum 50 KB File Size
- Signature with Maximum 30 KB File Size
- SSC or Date of Birth Certificate with a Maximum 1 MB File Size
- Last Semester or Final Passing Certificate (1 MB)
- GATE Score Card (1MB)
Apply Online for PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023
Now, candidates prepared with the documents can start the online application process. The steps they must follow to submit the form are described below. Aspirants must go through the points and then start to apply for the Engineer Trainee posts.
- Open the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) website: http://www.powergrid.in.
- Go to the Careers Section and hit the Job Opportunity Opening button.
- The Executive Positions on All India Basis will appear on the screen.
- Search the PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Below the notification, press the Click Here to Apply Button or Login Button.
- Now, fill up the application form and upload the documents listed in the above section.
- Lastly, deposit Rs 500 as the PGCIL Powergrid Application Fees 2023 through the online payment channel.
- SC/STDivyang/Ex-Serviceman applicants are exempted from the application fees.
- After the payment, submit the form and print out the recruitment form and its receipt.
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Online Application||20th of October|
|Last Date to Apply |
Eligibility Criteria Cut-off Date
|10th of November|
|Admit Card Issuance||To be Published Soon|
|Behavioural Assessment/ Group |
|To be Informed Soon|
PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||PGCIL Powergrid Application Link|
|Look For More Updates||PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment
What is the PGCIL Engineer Trainee Recruitment Form closing date?
The aspirants applying for the recruitment can submit the form by the 10th of November through the online process.
What is the pay scale for the Engineer Trainee posts?
Candidates selected for the respective posts will receive a monthly pay scale of Rs 40,000.