PIM MAT 2022 Admit Card: R.A Podar Institute of Management successfully concluded the online applications for PIM MAT 2022 examination. However, the institute has decided to schedule the exam for 03rd July 2022. The exam centres will be decided by the authorities. For this reason, the PIM MAT 2022 exam admit card is issued on 30th June 2022 at rapim.ac.in.
All those participants who registered for the exam can download their respective PIM MAT admit cards online. All the participants must carry their individual PIM MAT 2022 hall tickets to attend the examination.
In this article, you will get completed details of the schedule, guidelines and PIM MAT 2022 hall ticket download process.
PIM MAT 2022 Admit Card
Only those contenders will be able to access the admit card whose application forms were approved by the university. No personal contact will be made with the applicant to obtain the PIM MAT hall ticket 2022. So applicants have to download it from the official portal rapim.ac.in a few days before the examination day.
It should be the applicant’s responsibility to keep their hall ticket preserved till the main day. Without a hall ticket, they won’t get entry inside the exam hall. Continue reading the leftover sections to gain more materials related to the exam hall ticket 2022.
rapim.ac.in PIM MAT 2022 Hall Ticket: An Overview
|Insitute Name||Ramnath Anandilal Podar Institute of Management|
|Exam Name||Podar Institute of Management – Management Aptitude Test (MAT)|
|Courses Offered||MBA/MBA (Services Management)|
|Category||Hall Ticket/Admit Card|
|Hall Ticket Status||30th June 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Counselling Session|
PIM-MAT 2022 Exam Important Dates & Events
Track down the important dates and events that revolve around the PIM-MAT 2022 exam. Check the details provided in the tabulated form below:
|Issue of Admit Card||30th June 2022|
|Exam Date||03rd July 2022|
|Availability of PIM-MAT 2022 Answer Key||04th July 2022|
|Declaration of Exam Results||11th July 2022|
Guidelines for PIM-MAT 2022 Admission Letter
The list of some guidelines that every candidate must know regarding the PIM-MAT 2022 Admission Letter is as follows:
- All the participants are informed that they must download the PIM-MAT 2022 admission letter before the big day. If you don’t want to face the server issue download your hall ticket on time.
- The hall ticket should not be folded/torn from anywhere. If found, it will not be accepted by the officials at the exam centre.
- The particulars imprinted inside the exam admission letter should be displayed properly. They will be verified at the time of examination.
- Any cardholder holding a fake admit card will be disqualified from the examination immediately.
Rajasthan PIM MAT 2022 Exam Scheme
|Topics||Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Business Mathematics, Logic & Current Affairs|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Marking Strategy||1/3rd mark will be reduced for each wrong answer.|
Steps to download PIM MAT 2022 Admit Card
Go through this section, to know the steps involved in the Rajasthan PIM MAT 2022 hall ticket download process:
- Open the official website of R.A Podar Institute of Management portal i.e. rapim.ac.in.
- On the main page of the portal, scroll down and the section of ‘Notice Board’ will be available.
- Tick on the ‘PIM-MAT 2022 Admit Card’ link.
- The applicant login page will get open.
- Fill in your login details inside the blank fields on the page.
- Then tick on the ‘Login’ option.
- The new web page will get displaying your PIM MAT 2022 admit card.
- Read the particulars mentioned inside the admit card.
- Conclude the process by downloading and taking out the printout of the admit card.
Instructions for Exam Day
To actively participate in the examination, all the aspirants are supposed to follow some instructions on the exam day. Some of the instructions are available below:
- Candidates must arrive 1 hour before the exam to complete the attendance.
- All the candidates must carry the documents along with them to the exam centre allotted to them.
- Before entering the exam hall, applicants are supposed to drop all their personal belongings outside.
- After entering the exam hall, the participants must sit at the seat allotted to them as per their roll number.
- Any kind of wrong gesture with the other candidate or to the examiner will be marked as Unfair Means.
Frequently Asked Questions
The hall ticket link of PIM MAT 2022 will be activated on 30th June 2022 at rapim.ac.in.
The documents required for examination day include the exam admit card, government id, university id, and coloured passport size photograph.
The list of details present inside the PIM MAT 2022 Admit Card involves the applicant’s name, roll number, parent’s name, exam name, exam place, date & venue.