PM Kisan Registration 2023: In 2019 the Indian Government decided to be the helping hand of Indian Farmers by launching the PM-KISAN Scheme. According to this Scheme, the Government gives financial help to land-holding farmer families. To be the beneficiary of this scheme first and foremost, the farmers need to opt for PM Kisan Registration 2023. Also, on 17 October 2022, the government launched the PM Kisan 12th instalment of this scheme. According to the new guidelines, it is mandatory for the Farmers under this scheme to opt for e-KYC. Rural and Urban Farmers of India who want to register for the PM-Kisan Scheme and opt for e-KYC will find our article useful. In the entirety of this article, we will cover topics that are related to this scheme. So make sure that you check out this article through to the end.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
For PM Kisan Registration 2023, the Government of India has designed a specific portal. Through pmkisan.gov.in, the Farmers of India can register for the scheme easily and also opt for eKYC. Moreover, if you are facing any trouble registering online, then you can also visit your nearest CSC to register for the scheme. However, before you register for the PM-Kisan Scheme, you must make sure that you are eligible for it. For this, you must check out all the eligibility criteria that are associated with the scheme. You will find the details regarding all of these eligibility criteria, the registration process and more in the rest of the article.
पीएम किसान पंजीकरण 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article||Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||PM-KISAN Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Central Sector Scheme|
|Launch Date of the Scheme||24 February 2019|
|Mode of Registration for the Scheme||Online or Through CSC centres|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Rs. 6000/- per annum in three instalments to the beneficiaries|
|New Guideline for the Scheme||e-KYC Mandatory for Registered Farmers|
|PM Kisan Official Website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
PM-KISAN Scheme Required Documents 2023
Prior to beginning the registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you must keep some documents ready with you. These documents are needed for you to provide all the correct information during the registration process. The complete list of all of these documents is as follows.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook for Account Number and IFSC Code
- Relevant Caste/ Category Certificate
- Documents for the owned Land
- An income certificate
PM Kisan Registration 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we are sharing all the eligibility criteria for the PM-KISAN Scheme. Before starting the online registration for this scheme, you must necessarily make sure that you fulfil all of these stated eligibility criteria.
- All landholding Farmers’ families can be beneficiaries of the scheme.
- The family must contain a husband, wife and minor children.
- The farmer must own a cultivable which must be registered in the records of the State/ UT of which the farmer has a domicile.
- The farmer must opt for OTP Based or Biometric Based e-KYC.
- All Institutional Landholders are not eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers whose families have a member who is a form and present holder of Consitution posts/ Minister posts/ Serving or Retired Officers Post/ Doctors/ Engineers/ Lawers/ CA/ Architects are ineligible for the scheme.
- Income Tax payees can also not register for this scheme.
pmkisan.gov.in Registration Process 2023
If you find yourself eligible for the benefits of the PM-KISAN Yojana, then you can register for it online. During pmkisan.gov.in Registration you will need to follow all of the steps mentioned below in the correct order.
- For the initial step, you will need to open the homepage of the PM Kisan portal which is https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you must scroll down a bit “New Farmer Registration” option.
- The registration form for the scheme will show up on your screen now.
- Now you must choose the relevant option regarding the type of Farmer you are i.e. Rural or Urban.
- Afterwards, you must fill in all the spaces that appear on your screen with authentic details.
- Here you need to enter the correct details of your mobile number, aadhaar number and state.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number to proceed with the rest of the registration process.
- Now, you must also upload all the documents that are required during the online registration.
- After completing all of these steps, you can submit your application for PM-KISAN Registration 2023.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023
The farmers who submit their application for registration for the PM-KISAN Yojana will have to wait for 10 to 14 days for approval of their applications. After the completion of this time period, you will be able to check your beneficiary status online. For this, you can use the Beneficiary Status option on the PM-KISAN Official Portal. Here you will have to enter your Mobile Number and enter the received OTP. This way, you can know your registration number for the scheme. Moreover, you can also know the payment status for the scheme using your registration number with the help of the same option.
New Farmer Online e-KYC Update 2023
Recently, the Government of India launched new guidelines for PM Kisan Yojana. According to these guidelines, the registered farmers can only stay the beneficiaries of the scheme if they opt for e-KYC. In order to do this e-KYC process, a separate option is available on the authority portal where the farmers can complete the process using OTP on their registered mobile numbers. In addition to this, the Farmers can also opt for Biometric based e-KYC. For this, the farmers will need to visit their nearest CSC centre.
PM Kisan Scheme Benefits 2023
The Famers who are found eligible for this scheme will get all the benefits of it annually. According to this scheme, the eligible farmers will get a sum of Rs. 6000/- yearly. However, this amount will be scattered into three separate instalments for the eligible farmers. This means that the Farmers will receive Rs. 2000/- every four months in the year. The period of this instalment will be decided according to the time when the concerned farmer gets the beneficiary status. If a Farmer does not get the beneficiary status even after fulfilling all the eligibility criteria then they must report this issue to the District Level Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee in their concerned district.
How will the Farmers’ Families get the financial benefits of the PM-KISAN Scheme after registering for it?
The families will get the financial benefits promised under the scheme directly into their bank accounts. For this, the Farmers will have to provide their correct bank details during registration.
Can only rural areas Farmer register for the PM Kisan Scheme?
No, in both rural and urban areas the farmers are allowed to register for the scheme. However, the land that is owned in urban areas must necessarily be under cultivation.
How will the farmers find out if they are selected for the benefits of the scheme or not?
The concerned Panchayats will provide the list of beneficiaries in the villages. Moreover, the farmers will receive an SMS regarding the Scheme on their registered mobile numbers. The farmers can also check their beneficiary status through the relevant option on the PM Kisan portal.