PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status: PM Kisan beneficiaries are hereby informed that the 12th installment will be released soon. Under this scheme, the PM Kisan Registered Farmers get financial support of Rs. 6000/- per year. The amount is transferred to the beneficiaries in three equal installments i.e. Rs. 2000/-. The third installment of this year will start in September 2022. The PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment fund will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s linked account. Moreover, you can check your प्रधानमंत्री किसान योजना 12वीं किस्त की स्थिति on the official portal of the scheme. For this, the information provided on this page will be helpful for you. Go through this article to learn more about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status
At present, the PMKISAN registered farmers are instructed to complete their e-KYC on time. It is mandatory for availing of the PM Kisan 12th installment of the scheme. Moreover, the government has extended the date of e-KYC to 31st August 2022. All the registered farmers are requested to complete their KYC from PMKISAN Portal or the nearest CSC centres. Once the KYC of all the registered farmers is completed, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 12th installment will most likely release in September 2022.
प्रधानमंत्री किसान योजना योजना 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Started By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||To provide financial support to the landholding farmers of the country.|
|Monetary Benefit||Rs. 6000/-|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000/-|
|Article Category||PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status|
|Commencement||September 2022 (Expected)|
|PM-Kisan Official Website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th Instalment Fund Transfer
- The eligible farmers registered on the PM Kisan portal to get the advantages of the scheme. Necessary data of the candidate was uploaded to the portal during the registration process.
- This data is authenticated by the State Nodal Officers (SNO) and it is uploaded to the portal in batches.
- Furthermore, this data undergoes a verification process that passes through the National Informatics Centre (NIC), Public Finance Management Systems (PFMS), and the concerned banks.
- Afterward, the SNO sign the Request for Fund Transfer (RFT). This request contains the total number of beneficiaries and the total amount of funds to be transferred in a particular batch. Which is again, uploaded on the portal.
- According to the above request, the Public Finance Management Systems (PFMS) issues an order i.e Fund Transfer Order (FTO).
- Finally, the Department of Agriculture, Cooperative and Farmer Welfare approve the FTO.
- Lastly, the PM Kisan Fund Installment is transferred to the farmer’s designated bank account. Moreover, this transaction of the funds is completely monitored by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
Steps To Complete PM Kisan Nidhi Kisan eKYC
As the beneficiaries are informed, the PMKISAN registered farmers have to complete the KYC before the last date. Moreover, the e-KYC facility is available on the PM Kisan online portal. For this, you can refer to the steps provided below to complete your PM Kisan eKYC:
- Open the homepage of the portal.
- After that, click on the ‘eKYC’ tab provided on the right-hand section of the page.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Numer and click on the search button.
- After that, provide the mobile number that is linked to your aadhar card.
- Soon after that, an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Finally, enter the received OTP number and complete your eKYC.
How To Check PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status?
In case, you want to check the status of the PM Kisan 12th installments then you can do so by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, open the official website with this link – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- Secondly, under the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ section, click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ tab.
- Thirdly, you can get the data through your Registration Number or Mobile Number, select whichever is convenient to you.
- After that, enter the captcha text and click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- Eventually, your PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status will be displayed on the screen.
Steps To Retrieve Registration Number To Check Beneficiary Status
If you are unable to recall your PM Kisan Registration Number then don’t worry we have got the solution for you. You can simply refer to the following steps and get your registration number back:
- Go to the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status page.
- Moreover, click on the ‘Know your registration number’ link as shown in the image below:
- Afterward, provide your mobile number and enter the captcha text then click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- Immediately after that, enter the OTP number received on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, you will receive your registration number to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status: Important Links
|Check Status Online||PM Kisan 12th Instalment/ Beneficiary Status|
|Get More Information On||PM Kisan Online Portal|
|Follow For Related Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
The release of PM Kisan 12th Installment is most likely to start on September 2022.
The beneficiary can check the status from the PM Kisan online portal or mobile application. For this purpose,e we have shared step-wise instructions on our site. Do check them out.
The PM scheme provides income support of Rs. 6000/- per year. It is divided into three equal installments i.e. Rs. 2000/-.
The government has notified on the portal that the last date for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC has been extended to 31st August 2022.