PMSSS 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022: Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) is conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for the UG and diploma students of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. The final merit list for the year 2022-23 was released by the authorities on 30th August 2022. The 1st seat allotment result is expected to be out on the 6th of September.
Students can check the results on the official website of the AICTE which is www.aicte-india.org. The result comes out in pdf format and one will need their roll number to check his/her result status. Scroll down to read other details regarding the PMSSS 1st seat allotment result and get the direct links below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
PMSSS 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022
The Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme is organized by the Education Ministry, Govt. of India which is further conducted by AICTE. The scholarship program is specially designed for the students of UG and diploma studying in the UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. This scheme has been in practice since the academic year 2011. The seat allotment process for the academic year 2022-23 is scheduled to be released on 6th September. A dummy seat allotment list has already been released by the authorities to give the students a rough idea about it. The other details are summarised below.
|Program Name||Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)|
|Official Body||Education Ministry, Govt. of India|
|Conducting Body||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Courses Offered||Various UG and Diploma courses|
|Valid for||For students of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh|
|Merit List out on||30th August 2022|
|1st seat allotment list 2022-23||6th September 2022 (tentative)|
|Contact details||Phone: 011-29581043 (9:30 AM to 5:30 PM)|
aicte-india.org 1st Seat Allotment Result 2022
The PMSSS result is based on the merit list of the students. Only the students whose names appeared on the merit list are eligible for the seat allotment process. The first seat allotment list is expected to be out on 6th September. After that, the candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for further formalities. The second seat allotment list will also be out later for the remaining vacant seats. If any student does not get the desired college then he can again apply for the second seat allotment process. The other details are below.
How to check the PMSSS Seat Allotment Result?
To check the PMSSS 1st seat allotment result 2022, follow the step-wise procedure which is mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the AICTE i.e. www.aicte-india.org.
- On the home page, you will see a PMSSS registration box, click on that.
- The PMSSS page will open listing all the recent events regarding the PMSSS.
- Check for the link of ‘PMSSS 1st seat allotment list 2022-23’.
- A pdf will open consisting of the name of the candidates with allotted colleges and streams.
- Check for your name and allowed college.
- Print and save the pdf for future reference.
PMSSS Important Links
|Official webpage of AICTE||www.aicte-india.org|
|AICTE PMSSS web page||www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in|
|PMSSS final merit list||Click here|
|PMSSS 1st seat allotment list||Click here (to be released)|
|PMSSS Official brochure||Click here|
|For more news and updates||Click here|
PMSSS 2022 Further Admission Procedure
After the result of PMSSS 1st seat allotment result 2022, the selected students have to report to the allotted colleges in the given time window. If any student does not present himself in the college then his seat will not be confirmed. At the college, the students undergo the document verification process. If any candidate is found of having any forged documents then he/she can be terminated immediately. If any candidate fails to present the required documents then his seat will not be confirmed by the university. The required documents at the time of admission are below.
- Highschool mark sheet and certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate of J&K and Ladakh
- Family income certificate
- Category certificate (if any)
- PwBD certificate (if any)
- Diploma Certificate (For lateral entry candidates)
If any candidate is not happy with the allotted college, then he/she can apply again for the 2nd seat allotment list. The students whose name is not present on the 1st seat allotment list can also apply again for the second seat allotment process.
PMSSS College List
- 2 Supernumerary seats in general UG courses in colleges (approved by UGC).
- 10 Supernumerary seats in Engineering colleges which are AICTE approved (2seats per stream).
- 3 Supernumerary seats in govt. nursing colleges.
- No Supernumerary seats in courses like Pharmacy, Law, Architecture, Private nursing colleges and medical colleges. However, students can take admission on their own merit and avail of the scholarship benefit.
PMSSS Scholarship amount
|Stream||Academic Fee||No. of Scholarship|
|General Degree||up to 30,000/-||2070|
|Professional Degree (B.Sc Nursing, Engineering, B.Arch, B.Pharmacy)||up to 1.25 Lakh||2830|
|Medical Degree (MBBS, BDS)||up to 3.00 Lakh||100|
Is the merit list of PMSSS 2022 out?
The merit list of PMSSS 2022 is out on the official website. Check out the link mentioned on this page.
When will the PMSSS 1st seat allotment result be out?
The PMSSS 1st seat allotment result will release on 6th September 2022.
What is the full form of PMSSS?
The full form of PMSSS is the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme.