The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has informed the aspirants about the PSSSB JE Recruitment 2023 in the official notification. Aspirants looking for the Senior Inspector/Assistant posts in the various departments can apply accordingly. The concerned authority has provided an online application form in the PSSB portal from the 11th of September. Applicants eligible for any of the posts can fill up the recruitment form by the 3 October 2023.
Aspirants keen on grasping more information associated with ongoing recruitment can scroll down the article. Here, we have provided the official notification and the application link to assist the applicants in the right direction.
PSSSB JE Recruitment 2023
The PSSSB JE & Sr Assistant cum Inspector 2023 Recruitment Form must be filled out accurately within its last date. Whereas, applicants can continue the fee payment procedure by the 5th of September. This is to inform the candidates who have applied for the 456 posts dated 1st July 2025 are required to deposit the application fees. Applicants who have become overage in the specified public notice are also granted age relaxation. The eligible candidates will be provided an admit card to appear in the written exam for the respective recruitment.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਜੂਨੀਅਰ ਇੰਜੀਨੀਅਰ ਅਤੇ ਸੀਨੀਅਰ ਅਸਿਸਟੈਂਟ/ਇੰਸਪੈਕਟਰ ਭਰਤੀ 2023: Highlights
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||PSSSB JE|
|Concerned Authority||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer and Senior Assistant/Inspector|
|Group||B & C|
|Monthly Pay||Rs 35,400|
|Total Vacant Seat||345|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Stages||Written Examination|
- SSC Grade C Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
PSSSB Senior Inspector/Assistant and JE Posts Vacancy 2023
|Department Name||Name of Post||Total Vacant Seat|
|Municipal Corporations||Civil Trade- Junior Engineer||50|
|Civil Trade- Junior Engineer (O&M)||44|
|Municipal Councils-Nagar Panchayats||Civil Trade- Junior Engineer||39|
|Municipal Improvements Trusts||Junior Engineer||28|
PSSSB JE & Sr Assistant cum Inspector 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates applying for the recruitment are required to check the PSSSB Senior Inspector/Assistant and JE Posts Qualifications. The points listed below will provide requirements for both posts.
- Must be an Indian State Resident.
- Should not be below the age of 18 years whereas the maximum age depends on the respective category.
- General Category: 37 years
- SC/BC Category: 42 years
- State & Central Government Employees: 45 Years
- The educational qualification is simplified below for both posts:
- Junior Engineer Post: Qualified for the three-year diploma in engineering in civil trade from the affiliated University/Institute.
- Senior Assistant/Inspector Post: Must hold a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from the affiliated institute.
- Must have passed the English and Punjabi typing test with a speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have a 120-hour course in Personal Computer or Information Technology.
PSSSB JE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Eligible aspirants can now move forward and fill up the application form. The online application form will only be available on the Punjab Junior Engineer & Senior Assistant/Inspector 2023 Official Website. The steps that candidates need to follow after reaching the official website are comprehended below.
- Open the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) website: https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Go to the Online Application section placed at the top of the home page.
- Following that, press the PSSSB Senior Inspector/Assistant and JE Posts Application Link 2023.
- Now, fill up the registration form, and upload the image, signature, and educational certificates below the 100 kb file size in jpg/jpeg/pdf format.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Submit the form with utmost care.
- Finally, print out the recruitment form with the fee receipt for future reference.
PSSSB JE Application Fees
In order to complete the recruitment form, candidates will be required to deposit the sssb.punjab.gov.in JE & Sr Assistant/Inspector Application Fees. The table presented below will provide the fees for all the respective categories. Applicants can deposit fees via various payment channels. The officials will not refund fees once it is deposited.
|list of Category||Application Fees|
|Unreserved (UR)/Sportsmen/Freedom Fighter||Rs 1000|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Backward Class (BC)/|
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|Ex-Serviceman Dependant and Self||Rs 200|
|Physically Challenged||Rs 500|
Punjab Junior Engineer & Senior Assistant/Inspector 2023 Recruitment Schedule
|list of Activities||Important Dates|
|Advertisement Publication||25th of August|
|Commencement of Application Procedure||11th of September|
|Deadline for Application Submission||3rd October|
|Last Date of Fees Payment||5th of October|
PSSSB JE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Punjab JE & Sr Assistant/Inspector Application Link|
|Look for More Details||PSSSB JE Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to PSSSB JE Recruitment
What is the PSSSB JE Recruitment Form submission’s last date?
Candidates can submit an online application form by the 3rd of October 2023.
How will the officials recruit the deserving candidates?
The officials will recruit aspirants by conducting the written examination and document verification on the notified dates.
What will be the monthly salary of the selected candidates?
The recruited candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs Rs 35,400.