PULEET 2023 Application Form: Panjab University has come up with the application form for admission in the lateral entry of the Engineering course. In the lateral entry, selected students will be given admission in the second year of the respective course. Students can start applying for the PULEET 2023 Application Form by browsing the official portal till its deadline of 9th June 2023. Only online Panjab Univerity LEET Application Form 2023 will be accepted by the authorities. Candidates can check their eligibility and the application process from the given article. This article will benefit the candidate in their journey of taking admission in the recommended course.
PULEET 2023 Application Form
The PULEET 2023 Application Form is available on the puleet.puchd.ac.in portal. Applicants who meet the requirements may submit their forms by the deadline. Candidates should only fill out the application form with accurate information. The application process includes a number of steps, including registration, filling out the application form, uploading a photo and signature and the payment of fees.
|Category of Article
|Application Form for Lateral Entry
|Name of the Application
|Panjab University Lateral Engineering
Entrance Test (PULEET)
|Exam Conducting Authority
|State Quota: 26
Outside State Quota: 04
|Availability of Application
|Frequency of Application Form
PU Lateral Engineering Entrance Test Timetable 2023
|List of Events
|Commencement of Entrance Test Form
|25th April 2023
|End Date of Entrance Test Form
|9th June 2023
|End Date of Fee Deposition
|12th June 2023
|End Date of Uploading Photograph and Signature
|14th June 2023
|End Date for submitting a printout of the application and the necessary documents for the reduction in the entrance test fee.
|16th June 2023
|Roll Number Issuance Date
|19th June 2023
|End Date of the submission of the incomplete application form. Only applicable to the candidates who have deposited the fees.
|22nd June 2023
|End Date for the issuance of Admit Card or Roll Number
|22nd June 2023
|Entrance Test Date
|25th June 2023
|2:00 P.M.- 3:40 P.M
|Publication of Result
|14th July 2023
- Top Engineering Colleges in India 2023
- Government Jobs After Graduation 2023
- Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- Google Play Redeem Code Free 2023
Panjab Univerity LEET Eligibility 2023
The concerned authorities have provided the criteria for candidates to meet in order to submit an application. Candidates must first check the Panjab Univerity LEET Eligibility 2023 before moving on to the application form.
- After passing the matriculation exam in Physics and Mathematics, the candidate must have possessed a diploma in engineering with a minimum 3-year duration from a polytechnic college associated with a state board of technical education or University. The candidate’s total marks in the diploma programme should be 60% whereas for SC, ST, BC and PwD, it is 55%.
- After completing the class 12th, aspirants must have passed an engineering diploma with a minimum 2-year duration from a Polytechnic College or Institute associated with a State Board of Technical Education. The candidate’s overall marks must be 60% ( 55% for SC, ST, BC and PwD) in the respective course.
- Candidates will only be eligible for admission to the 2nd year of the course in the same or a related field if they have successfully completed the D. Voc. stream at a polytechnic institution or institute that is associated with a state board of technical education.
- Appearing candidates in the respective course are also eligible for the Entrance test application.
- Aspirants must have completed their Diploma in Engineering after 2021.
- There should not be any compartments in the respective course.
- Aspirants will be selected on the Merit list of PULEET.
How to apply for the PULEET 2023 Application Form?
Candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility can start the process of applying for a PULEET 2023 Application Form. Candidates must navigate the portal to which the link is provided in the link section and then follow the instructions given below in order to complete the form.
- Step 1: Registration
To commence the process of applying for the application, aspirants need to register themselves in the PULEET portal. Here, applicants need to provide all their personal and educational details. The login id and password will be generated for the applicant after the registration form submission.
- Step 2: Payment Fees
The registration form is preceded by the fee deposition dashboard. Now, candidates need to deposit fees respectively.
- Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
In the new dashboard, applicants need to log in and upload their Photograph and Signature. Before the submission of the Panjab Univerity LEET Application Form 2023, it is advised to the candidates to recheck the form and then submit it.
- Step 4: Print out
At last, print the physical copy of the application form which will further be used in the counselling and admission process.
The chart for the puleet.puchd.ac.in LEET Fees Details 2023 has been provided below. The prescribed will not be refunded by the concerned authorities. Applicants have to deposit fees via Debit or Credit card, Internet banking or any other online payment gateway.
|SC, ST and PWD
PU LEET Exam Scheme 2023
Under the PU LEET Exam Scheme 2023, 100 objective-type questions will be given to the candidates. The answer to the given questions must be given within the timeframe of 1 hour and 40 minutes. Aspirants will fetch 1 mark for the appropriate answer and 1/4th mark will be subtracted for every incorrect answer. The syllabus for the entrance test is provided on the prospectus of the application.
PULEET 2023 Application Form: Important links
|PULEET 2023 Application Form Link
|Observe for more details
|PULEET 2023 Admission Brochure
|Follow For Updates
|Bihar News Home Page
How can we deposit the entrance test form fees?
Applicants can deposit the entrance test fee via online payment gateways only.
In which year will the selected candidates be admitted for the respective courses?
The selected candidates will be admitted in the Second year of the respective course.
What is the anticipated length of the entrance test?
The PULEET test will be conducted for 1 hour and 40 minutes.