The High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh has issued the notification for the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023. Aspirants interested in the diver posts can go through the article. Candidates who find themselves eligible for the post can apply for it. Presently, online application forms are active on the official website. Applicants can navigate the highcourtchd.gov.in portal and submit the form within the 2nd of November. The recruitment form should be submitted by following the online method only.
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023
The recruitment authority has provided the online application link to apply for the driver posts. This official link will redirect the candidates to the Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver 2023 Recruitment Form. It is to notify candidates that they should avoid submitting multiple recruitment forms. The selection procedure of the candidates will start once the officials conclude the application procedure. Aspirants will be required to qualify for selection stages to get recruited for the Driver posts.
पंजाब और हरियाणा एचसी ड्राइवर भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Punjab and Haryana HC Driver|
|Employment Notice Number||03/DRV/HC/2023|
|Supervising Authority||High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
|Pay Scale||Rs 21,700|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 1010|
Reserved Category: Rs 760
|Selection Process||Online Written Exam|
- Delhi Govt Hospital Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2023
- IB Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
highcourtchd.gov.in Driver Recruitment Eligibility 2023
The recruitment authority will only accept the application form of the competent candidates. The points comprehended below provide the qualifications presented by the officials. Aspirants must verify the given points and then move to the next stage of the process.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for Driver posts.
- As of 2 November 2023, applicants must have reached the age of 18 years and not less than 35 years.
- Three years of age relaxation is given to the Ex-Serviceman applicants.
- Must have passed the 10th standard with Hindi or Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- Must have a valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) Driving License.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in LMV driving skills.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver 2023 Vacancy
|Particulars of Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)|
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Backward Class (BC)
Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Until now, candidates must have all the information about the ongoing recruitment. Aspirants eligible for the recruitment can kick off the application procedure. The series of steps simplified below explains the procedure to successfully apply for the respective posts.
- Open the Punjab & Haryana High Court Driver Application Link 2023: https://cdn3.digialm.com.
- Here, the official page provides the Registration and Application link.
- Aspirants with prior registration can directly access the form by providing login details.
- Whereas the new applicants will be required to fill out the registration form.
- Then, they can access the recruitment form with the assigned login credentials.
- Fill up the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment Form 2023 and upload the recent image and signature in the appropriate file size.
- Deposit the recruitment form fees.
- Lastly, hit the submit button after reviewing the form.
Punjab & Haryana HC Driver Application Fees
The table shown below provides the highcourtchd.gov.in Driver Application Fees 2023. Candidates who have filled out the recruitment form must proceed with the fee payment. Firstly, check the table and deposit the application fees based on your category via the various online payment channels. Once the candidates have paid the fees, no refund application will be entertained.
|List of Category||Facilitation Charges||Examination Fees||Total|
|General & Other State Applicants||Rs 510||Rs 500||Rs 1010|
|SC/ST/BC Category from Punjab, |
Haryana and Chandigarh &
|Rs 510||Ra 250||Rs 760|
Punjab Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment Schedule 2023
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Process||12th of October|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd of November|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||To be Issued Soon|
|Online Exam||December 2023 or January 2024|
Important Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||Punjab Haryana High Court Driver Application Link|
|Official Website||High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh|
|Read More Information||Punjab and Haryana HC Driver |
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment
What is the last date to apply for the Punjab and Haryana HC Driver Recruitment?
The deadline for the online application form is the 2nd of November. After that, no application form will be accepted by the recruitment form.
What is the procedure for the selection of the candidates?
Candidates eligible for the recruitment will be selected in two stages. These are given below.
1. Online Written Exam