Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023: A CBT for the first selection round for Police Constable posts will soon be conducted by the authority. To appear for this CBT, the registered applicants will need to possess Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023. This admit card for the online exam will be issued to the applicants by the authority exclusively on its official website. Once the link to the e-Admit Card is published by Punjab Police, the applicants have to obtain the admit card through it by providing their login credentials. For complete details concerning Punjab Police Constable Hall Ticket 2023 and its exam importance, the applicants must read this entire article through to the end.
Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023
For the CBT of the Police Constable posts, only hard copies of the admit card will be accepted at the exam centres. So, the applicants immediately need to obtain a printout of the Punjab Police Constable e-Admit Card 2023 after they possess it. Furthermore, all the applicants also need to check the details indicated on the Hall Ticket for all kinds of errors and discrepancies. The applicants can scroll through the remaining article to find more details for the admit card of Punjab Police Constable CBT 2023.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਕਾਂਸਟੇਬਲ ਐਡਮਿਟ ਕਾਰਡ 2023: At a Glance
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023|
|Number of Police Constable Posts||1746|
|Dates of the Application Process||15 February 2023 to 8 March 2023|
|Release date of the Admit Card||Yet to be Notified|
|Mode of Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Date of the Exam||Not Announced Yet|
|Mode of the Exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Punjab Police Official Website||https://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/|
Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Particulars
The particulars on the Punjab PC Call Letter 2023 are related to the applicant’s personal details and exam-related details. Below we are providing the applicants with the complete list of all of these particulars that applicants will have to check for errors.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Gender and Category
- Date of Birth of the Applicant
- Registration Number and Roll Number of the Applicant
- Date of the Online Exam
- Start time and the End time of the Exam
- Time for applicants to report at the Exam Centre
- Name of the Exam Centre and its complete address
- Instructions associated with the Online Exam
punjabpolice.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2023 Obtaining Process
The obtaining process of punjabpolice.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2023 involves the following steps. While proceeding with these steps, the applicants must have their log in details ready with them.
- By entering the official website of Punjab Police through the URL https://www.punjabpolice.gov.in/, the applicants must begin the process.
- After reaching the homepage, the applicants need to click on the “Recruitment” link present on it.
- This link will direct the applicants to the recruitment portal of the authority.
- On this portal, the applicants must tap on the link for various posts recruitment.
- Now, on the next page, under the Police Constable Recruitment 2023 section, the applicants must find the admit card link.
- Through this link, the applicants will end up on the login page of the website.
- On submission of the correct login details on this page, the applicants can access the e-Admit Card.
- The applicants now have to use the available option to download the Hall Ticket.
- After this, the applicants need to obtain a printout of this admit card to appear for the online exam.
Police Constable Punjab Exam 2023
The Police Constable Punjab Exam 2023 will be a CBT. In this exam, the applicants will get to attempt two papers. Paper- I will have MCQs of 100 marks having 100 questions from various subjects. Whereas Paper- II will be a qualifying exam which will have 50 questions (each question carrying 1 mark) from the Punjabi Language of Matriculation Standard. During this CBT, the aspirants must compulsorily obey all of the instructions mentioned on the e-Admit Card.
Online Exam Instructions
During the online exam for the Police Constable post, the applicants need to strictly follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Apart from a printout of the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023, id proofs such as PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, etc must be brought to the exam centre by the applicants.
- It is mandatory for all the registered applicants to arrive at the exam centre allotted to them in accordance with the time of reporting printed on the Hall Ticket.
- To all the aspirants visiting the exam centre a day prior to the exam is suggested. This will help them to reach there as per the given reporting time.
|Download Here||Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023 (Available Soon)|
|Stay Updated Through||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can the aspirants report their complaints regarding the errors in the Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
If this happens, then the applicants can contact the Help desk of the conducting authority.
Will there be a negative marking in the examination?
No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
What details will the applicants need to provide on the authority’s portal to obtain the admit card?
The applicants need to provide their login details i.e. Registration ID and Password to download the admit card.