PUTHAT Admit Card 2022: Panjab University will conduct the PUTHAT exams for admission into the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Tourism course. As per the official notification, the University has extended the registration date. PUTHAT admit card for the exam is available from 08th July 2022 at Panjab University’s official website puthat.puchd.ac.in.
The applicants can download their PUTHAT admit card 2022 by entering their login details into the login window. The applicant must keep their PUTHAT 2022 admit card secure and carry it along with them on the exam day. Through this article, you will get complete details about PUTHAT Admit Card 2022.
PUTHAT Admit Card 2022
The hall ticket will be issued only to those applicants whose application forms were approved by the board. The PUTHAT hall ticket 2022 plays the role of an identification card for the cardholder. It will give applicants the full right to enter the exam hall without getting questioned by the officials. Inside this article, you will get to know the schedule, exam pattern, and download process in the remaining sections of the article.
|University Name||Panjab University|
|Exam Name||Panjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT)|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)|
Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM)
|Course Time Duration||04 years|
|Exam Date||15th July 2022|
|Hall Ticket Status||08th July 2022 (Released)|
PUTHAT 2022 Admit Card Important Dates
|Last date of Registration||30th June 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||08th July 2022 (regular applicants)|
12th July 2022 (late fee applicants)
|Exam Date||15th July 2022|
|Result Declaration||05th August 2022|
About PUTHAT Admit Card 2022
Some pointers that an applicant has to keep in their mind regarding the PUTHAT admit card 2022 are:
- The university will not post the exam hall ticket via any other media (post, fax, or email) to the candidates.
- The PUTHAT admission letter 2022 must be downloaded a few days before the exam date so that you don’t have the issue of high traffic at the last moment.
- The admission letter should be downloaded in colored format with the proper display of all the pointers mentioned on it.
- In case, the applicant finds any mistake in their admission letter then they can contact the authorities and inform them to remove the mistakes.
- Any mutilations on the puthat.puchd.ac.in admit card 2022 will lead to the disqualification of the applicant from the exam.
PUTHAT 2022 Examination Scheme
With the help of the examination scheme, applicants will get an idea about how the question paper will be constructed and will prepare well for the examination. Take a look at the table to get info about the PUTHAT 2022 exam pattern:
|Topic Name||Reasoning, Aptitude (English), General Awareness and Current Affairs, Hospitality Industry Awareness|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Marking Strategy||01 mark will be added for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.|
How to Download PUTHAT Admit Card 2022?
Check out this segment very carefully as we’ve explained the steps that are involved in the download process of the PUTHAT admit card 2022:
- Start the process by opening the PUTHAT official website puthat.puchd.ac.in.
- On the left side of the page, tick on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Fill in your Login Id and Password given to you at the time of registration.
- Then click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Your PUTHAT 2022 admit card will be visible on your device screen.
- Conclude the process by downloading and taking out the printout of the file.
Guidelines for Exam Day
All the applicants are supposed to follow some guidelines while appearing for the PUTHAT 2022 exam:
- The applicants who are appearing in the exam must visit Chandigarh for the exam.
- They must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the time mentioned on their admit card.
- The candidate will be allowed to attend the entrance exam only after the production of admit card as well as other documents.
- Before entering the exam hall, they must drop all their personal belongings at the gate of the exam hall and somewhere safe.
- After entering the exam hall, the applicant must sit at the seat allotted to them as per their given roll number.
- They aren’t allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam time duration.
- It’s expected from the candidates to maintain proper decorum during the examination.
- Any inappropriate gesture to the invigilator/candidate will lead him/her to unfair means.
Panjab University will activate the PUTHAT hall ticket on 08th July 2022 on their official website.
The hall ticket will contain the applicant’s name, dob, gender, exam name, date, venue and other instructions.
The applicant has to reach Chandigarh to appear in the Panjab University PUTHAT 2022 examination.