Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai recently released the recruitment notification for the 876 posts of Apprentices. All those aspirants who want to get recruited in the Indian Railways shouldn’t leave this golden chance. They are advised to submit the application forms by 26th July 2022 (05:30 pm) at pb.icf.gov.in.
All the aspirants must fill out and submit the Railway ICF Apprentice online form 2022 via online mode and within a limited period. Once the application window will get close then under no circumstance it will not be reactivated by the officials. Stay tuned to this article, to grab more details related to the ICF Apprentice recruitment 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022
All the interested aspirants who are planning to apply for the post must read the advertisement very carefully so that they get to know about the eligibility, important dates, and other topics. By chance, if any applicant submits more than one online form then the details entered in the latest form will be considered for the process. To know more about the details regarding the Indian Railways ICF Apprentice recruitment 2022 go through the leftover sections of this post.
|Organization Name||Integral Coach Factory (ICF)|
|Post Name||Apprentices (Freshers & Ex-ITI)|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Application Fee||Rs.100 + service charges (non-refundable)|
|Selection Procedure||Merit List, Physical Fitness & Medical Exam|
|Pay Scale||Freshers (Class 10th): Rs.6,000|
Freshers (Class 12th): Rs.7,000
pb.icf.gov.in ICF Apprentice Vacancies Details 2022
|Programming And System Admin Asst. (PASAA)||–||02|
ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details about the educational qualifications along with the age limit and age relaxation are explained in the section below. So check it out very carefully:
|Fitter, Electrician & Machinist||(a) The applicant must have passed class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks and Science & Maths as the prime subjects from a well-recognised board/council.||(a) He must have qualified class 10th with 50% marks in the final exam. |
(b) The applicant also possesses National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT.
|Carpenter, Painter & Welder||(a) The same educational qualification which is required for Fitter, Electrician & Machinist post.||(a) Same educational qualification needed for the Fitter, Electrician & Machinist trade.|
|Programming And System Admin Asst. (PASAA)||–||(a) Applicant must’ve passed class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam from a well-known board/council. |
(b) They also possess a National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant issued by NCVT.
Age Limit & Age-Relaxation
- Age-Limit: The age of the applicants who are applying for the post should lie between 15 years to 24 years old as of 26th July 2022.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates belonging to the OBC category will get the age relaxation of 03 years, SC/ST category candidates will get a relaxation of 05 years and PWD category candidates for 10 years.
How to apply for Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
With the help of this section, you will come across the process through which one can apply for ICF Apprentice online form 2022:
- Start the process by opening the official website of Integral Coach Factory (ICF) i.e. pb.icf.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, press the ‘Apply for Act Apprentice’ option.
- You will be connected to the ‘Engagement of Apprentice’ page.
- On that page, tick on the ‘Fill the online application’ link.
- Select the apprentice’s option of your choice: Existing-ITI & Freshers.
- After choosing the option, the registration form will get open.
- Fill in the sections of the registration form sequence-wise.
- Once you are done by submitting all the details asked inside the sections.
- Tick on the ‘Click here for OTP’ box and an OTP will be generated to your registered contact number.
- Submit the number inside the OTP box.
- Then the notification about the submission of the application form will appear on the system.
Proceed to Payment Gateway
- After completing the application form, you will be driven back to the Apprentice page.
- On that page, select the ‘Proceed to Payment Gateway’ link.
- Submit your registration number & dob on the candidate login page.
- Then click on the ‘Validate & Proceed’ box.
- Wait for a few minutes and the payment page will get open.
- Choose the method via which you want to pay the application fee (Internet banking, Card payment/BHIM UPI).
- After choosing the option of payment option, press the ‘Proceed To Payment’ box.
- Wait until the online transaction gets completed.
Print the Acknowledgement
- Post the completion of the application form & fee submission, you can also take out the printout of the application form & fee receipt.
- Select the ‘Click here to print Acknowledgement’ button.
- Note down your login credentials inside the candidate login page.
- Tick on the ‘Validate & Proceed to Print’ option.
- Your ICF Apprentice application will get visible on your screen.
- Press on the ‘Print Out’ box and you will get the hard copy of the form.
- Keep the online form as well as fee receipt secure for future references.
Railway ICF Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Links
Frequently Asked Questions
All the aspirants are guided to submit their ICF Apprentice recruitment online form 2022 by 26th July 2022 (05:30 pm) at pb.icf.gov.in.
No, applicants aren’t allowed to submit their online forms through any kind of offline medium.
The applicants are supposed to upload a recent colored passport size photograph and a signature image.
No, applicants won’t get a chance to modify their already submitted application form. Hence, they are advised to check the application form before submitting it.