The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway (NCR) began the online application process for the Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The supervising authority will be recruiting 1697 candidates for the apprentice posts. Candidates who have completed the 10th standard and hold the ITI Certificate can apply for the post. Competent candidates must visit the official website from the 15th of November to the 14th of December to apply for the respective posts. The recruitment authority will only submit the application through the specified online method.
Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Aspirants must learn all the information required in the recruitment process. Then, move to the online application process on the rrcpryj.org website. It is requested that the candidates verify their competency for the recruitment and then apply for the RRC NRC Apprentice 2023 Recruitment. The concerned authority will check the submitted application and allow eligible candidates to participate in the recruitment process. The selection of the candidates will be merit-based.
रेलवे आरआरसी एनसीआर अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Railway RRC NCR Apprentice|
|Notification Number||RRC/NCR/Act. Apprentice 01/2023|
|Supervising Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Central Railway (NCR)|
|Location||Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Name of the Designated Trade||Fitter, Welder, Armature Winder, Machinist, Carpenter, |
Electrician, Painter, Mechanic, Information & Communication Technology System
maintenance, Wireman and Black Smith
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900|
|Total Vacant Seat||1697|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Beginning of Application||15th of November|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 100|
|Last Date of Application||14th of December|
|Training Period||One Year|
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2023
- Assam Direct Recruitment 2023
Railway RRC NCR Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
To begin with the application process, checking the eligibility for the apprentice post is crucial. The points below present the requirements applicants should possess while applying for recruitment.
- Must be Inhabitant of Indian State.
- Must abide by the Medical Fitness and Physical Standards.
- Must have passed matriculation or equivalent standard with a minimum of 50% of the total marks from the affiliated board. They should also have the ITI or National Trade Certificate from the NCTV/SCTV institute.
- As of 14 December 2023, the applicants must be above 15 years and below 24 years. The upper age limit concession is given to the reserved category accordingly.
- SC/ST/OBC Category: 5 to 3 years
- Divyang Applicants: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman Applicants: additional ten years
RRC NRC Apprentice 2023 Division Wise Vacancy
|Division||Name of the Trade||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Work Shop Jhansi||68||47||26||13||16||170|
Documents required for the application
Aspirants must have grasped the recruitment-related information. Eligible aspirants must now prepare for the application process by scanning the documents listed in the given points.
- Recent Coloured Photograph (20 to 70 KB) in JPG or JPEG Format
- 10th Standard Marksheet (50 to 100 KB) in PDF Format
- ITI Marksheet
- National Trade Certificate (NCTV) Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge or Serving Certificate
Apply Online for Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Aspirants can start the application process by following the steps comprehended below. These steps will assist the candidates in submitting the form successfully.
- View the RRC NCR Application Website 2023: https://www.rrcpryj.org.
- Here, applicants are provided a Regsitration and Login Link.
- Aspirants who have prior registration can directly log in to the portal.
- Meanwhile, candidates visiting the RRC NCR website for the first time must register first.
- Fill up the Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Form and upload the given documents.
- Deposit Rs 100 as the Railway RRC NCR Prayagraj Application Fees 2023 through various online payment channels.
- Finally, submit the form and print a physical copy for recruitment proceedings.
Important Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Links
|Apply Online||RRC NRC Apprentice Application Link|
|Official Website||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) (NCR)|
|Read For More Details||Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment
What is the last date to apply for the Railway RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment?
The last date to apply for the online recruitment form is the 14th of December.
What is the selection process for railway apprentice recruitment?
The eligible candidates will be selected on merit. The educational score will be verified to formulate the selection list.
Which communities are exempted by the recruitment authority from the application fee payment?
The SC/ST/Divyang and women candidates are given concessions in the online application fees.