Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – The Department of Women and Child Development, Rajasthan has started the Rajasthan Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment process for the post of Anganwadi workers and assistants. The authority will accept the Rajasthan Anganwadi application form until the 4th of July 2022, so all the aspirants willing to recruit for the post can submit the application form on the given date.
The Rajasthan Anganwadi authority has published the official notification regarding the same on the official portal of the Women and Child development department i.e. wcd.rajasthan.gov.in. so all the applicants who are willing to apply for the position then follow this page and read this article till the end. We will be informing you about the Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment application procedure, eligibility criteria etc.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
The application procedure will be done offline mode by visiting the women and child development department office. You are supposed to collect the application form from the department and then you have to submit the form with the required documents. And the aspirants who want to sit for the आंगनवाड़ी recruitment then they can read the eligibility criteria set by the department, one who falls under the required criteria then they will be able to apply for the recruitment. make sure you are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Anganwadi recruitment, we will also be mentioning the procedure to apply for the recruitment so do check out the details.
wcd.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2022
|Article type||Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Name of the post||Anganwadi workers and assistants.|
|Number of posts||1000+ vacancies|
|Last date for submitting the application form||4th July 2022|
|Mode of application||Offline mode|
|Exam date||To be notified|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicants who are willing to apply for the position have to go through the official notification and for that, you have to visit the official portal where you will be able to check the eligibility criteria. The aspirants who match the required eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the position, the criteria are set by the officials for all the probationers. Here we have listed the eligibility criteria for all the applicants.
- The applicant must hold the citizenship of the state
- The applicants must have completed class 10th from a recognized board
- All the females whether married, divorced or widows can apply for this Anganwadi recruitment process.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the wcd.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment is 21 years old.
- And the maximum age limit to apply for the post is 40 years old.
- There are 5 years of age relaxation for all the aspirants belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC category.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list which will be out for all the contenders. The authority will check out the application form and then the applicants who match the required eligibility criteria will get shortlisted for the राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी recruitment. Once the application procedure is completed then the authority will be displaying the merit list for all the candidates on 20th July 2022, and if any candidates have any objections regarding the same then they can file the objection till 27th July 2022. The authority will be shortlisting the deserving candidates and then the applicants who get selected will be called for the documents verification. The applicants have to carry their required documents with them for verification, after the verification process is completed then the position will be given to the applicant.
राजस्थान आंगनवाड़ी Recruitment 2022- Importantdates
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of notification||1st June 2022|
|The last date for submitting the application form||4th July 2022|
|Release date of merit list||20th July 2022|
|Date of objection in the list||27th July 2022|
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
All the aspirants who are very eager to apply for the Anganwadi workers and assistants can fill out the application form for the same. The applicants have to attach two copies of the documents with the application form. The application form must be submitted before the last date of submission as mentioned above. The application form submitted after the due date will not be entertained by the authority, and make sure that you fall under the asked criteria otherwise your application will not get shortlisted. Here is the full procedure to apply for the recruitment.
- To apply for the Anganwadi workers and assistants position, firstly you have to visit the Women’s child and development department.
- Post visiting the department you have to ask for the application form for Anganwadi workers and assistants recruitment.
- After you get the application form then you have to fill out the full information that has been asked in the application form.
- Now that you have filled out the application form, then you are supposed to attach the documents along with the application form.
- There is no fee for the application form, so after filling out the application form you are supposed to submit the application form.
- The form can be submitted in there different ways and that is – firstly you can send the form via post to the WCD department, secondly, you can directly visit the department and submit the form, or you can simply send the application form via e-mail. The mail ids are mentioned in the official notification.
- After that, your information will be recorded for the further selection process, and after you have completed filling out the application form you will receive the receipt for the same.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to apply for the Anganwadi workers and assistants recruitment.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Documents
There are some important documents that all the contenders have to attach with the application form, it is mandatory for them to attach the asked documents. If any candidate fails to attach the required certificate then their application form will not proceed further. Here is the list of the documents required to attach ith the application form.
- Class 10th and 12th academic certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Caste certificate f the candidate
- Any government-authorized certificate
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Ration card
- Medical certificate ( For PWD category if applicable)
- Certificate for maximum education
- Anganwadi workers and assistants experience certificate of a minimum 1 year (If applicable)