The Ayush Department of the Rajasthan State has commenced the application procedure for the Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023. Candidates holding a diploma or graduation degree in Ayurved Nursing can apply for the Compounder/Junior Grade Nurse posts. The recruitment authority is accepting the application forms for the respective posts. The Rajasthan Compounder Nurse Recruitment Form 2023 link is available in the nursing.rauonline.in website. Eligible aspirants can fill out the recruitment form and submit it by the 5th of November.
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023
Candidates must review the article for the ongoing Rajasthan Ayurved Nurse Compounder Bharti. If found eligible for the posts, open the online application link and fill out the Ayurved Nursing Vacancy in Rajasthan 2023. Aspirants should enter precise information or else the officials will reject their candidature. Once the application procedure is concluded, the recruitment authority will publish the merit list of the selected candidates. These aspirants will be designated for the respective posts, and Pay Matrix Level 10 monthly salary will be given accordingly.
राजस्थान आयुर्वेद कम्पाउंडर नर्स भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse|
|Concerned Authority||Ayush (Ayurved, Homeopathic and Unani) Department|
|Name of the Post||Compounder and Junior Grade Nurse|
|Pay Matrix Level||10|
|Total Vacant Seat||947|
|Start of Application Process||6th of October|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Deadline of Application Process||5th of November 2023|
|Editing Window Last Date||8th of November 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit-Based |
- Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan Animal Attendant Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan Madarsa Board Recruitment 2023
- RPSC Librarian Admit Card 2023
Rajasthan Compounder Nurse 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||Name of the Department||Non-TSP Vacancy||TSP Vacancy|
Rajasthan Ayurved Nurse Compounder Eligibility 2023
The aspirants need to be eligible for the Ayurved Nursing Vacancy in Rajasthan. The criteria which make the candidates qualified for the recruitment are comprehended below. Applicants must confirm their eligibility and apply for the Rajasthan Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023.
- Must be a domiciled resident of Rajasthan State.
- The minimum and maximum age of the applicants should be 18 and 40 years, respectively.
- 1st January 2024 is the cut-off criteria for the respective posts.
- The recruitment authority has relaxed the upper age limit for the reserved category applicants.
- Must hold a 3-year diploma or 4-year bachelor’s degree in the Ayurved Nursing Course. from the affiliated institute.
- Must have done an internship in the respective field.
- Must be mentally and physically fit for the respective posts.
Apply for Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023 Online
Candidates eligible for the Computer/Jr Grade Nurse posts can complete the Rajasthan Ayurved Department Recruitment Form 2023. They will be required to follow certain steps to apply for posts successfully. The points given below comprehend the application procedure.
- Open the Ayush (Ayurved, Homeopathic, and Unani) Department Website: https://nursing.rauonline.in.
- Now, hit the Click Here button available at the center of the home page.
- Following that, the recruitment application page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to register first by providing an aadhar number, contact details, and other information.
- Upload the image, signature, educational mark sheet, and caste certificate in the Rajasthan Compounder Nurse Recruitment Form.
- Then, log in to the portal by providing the SSO ID number and password.
- Deposit the OTR fees through the online method.
- Thereafter, fill up the Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023 Form and select the respective posts.
- Submit the form successfully.
- Last but not least print out its hard copy for further recruitment proceedings.
One Time Registration (OTR) Fees
In the registration process, applicants must deposit the Rajasthan Ayurved Department Recruitment OTR Fees 2023. Only then the registration form be accepted by the officials. The table presented below provides the category-wise OTR fees. Applicants will be required to login to the portal by providing the SSO ID and then the given fees will be paid through the online payment gateways.
|Particulars of Community||OTR Fees|
|General Category||Rs 600|
|Reserved and Physically Challenged Applicants||Rs 400|
Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Rajasthan Compounder Nurse Application Link|
|Look For More Details||Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the age criteria for the Rajasthan Ayurved Compounder Nurse Recruitment?
Candidates applying for the respective posts must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
How will the candidates be selected for the Computer and Junior Grade Nurse posts?
The selection of the candidates for the Rajasthan Ayurved Nurse Compounder Bharti will be merit-based. This will be based on the educational qualifications and work experience of the applicants.