Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022: The Registrar, Education Departmental Examinations started the admission process for D.El.Ed (General/ Sanskrit). Submission of राजस्थान बीएसटीसी आवेदन पत्र has started from today i.e. 19th August 2022. All the interested candidates are advised to check the Notification at Panjiyakpredeled.in and duly submit the application by 31st August 2022. In addition, the candidates are invited to appear in the examination for admission. The Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022 can be accessed on our page. Moreover, read the article to know who can apply for admission and other required conditions as per Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Notification 2022.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022
The Rajasthan Department of Elementary Education will conduct the Diploma in Elementary Education Entrance Examination. It was formerly known as Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) Admission Test. The candidates will apply for the examination through the online Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed BSTC Application Form. In addition, only those candidates will be considered for admission who submit the application and appear in the examination. The selected candidates will get admission into various teacher education institutes in Rajasthan.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Moreover, the candidates are required to pay a requisite fee amount to complete the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022 process. The procedure has been explained in this article in simple language for your better understanding. Thus, make sure to read this article to the end.
राजस्थान बीएसटीसी आवेदन पत्र 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Registrar, Education Departmental Examinations, Rajasthan|
|Course Name||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Name of the Concerned Examination||Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination, 2022|
|Formerly Known As||Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC)|
|Concerned Disciplines||General and Sanskrit|
|How To Apply?||Through Application Form|
|Status of Application Form||Active|
|Start of Application Form Process||19th August 2022|
|Application Fee||For one course – Rs. 450/-|
For both – Rs. 500/-
|Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination Official Website||https://panjiyakpredeled.in/|
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||19th August 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting Application fee||30th August 2022|
|Application From Submission Deadline||31st August 2022|
|Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination 2022 Date||To be announced later|
Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination 2022 Eligibility Condition
The eligibility criteria are a benchmark for the candidates who want to get admission into desired college/ institute. Therefore, it is important for all the candidates to meet the following eligibility criteria listed below. In addition, if the candidate is found ineligible at any stage then he/she will be disqualified. Read the following conditions to check your eligibility for admission:
- The candidate must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized school board.
- Moreover, he/she should have passed the final examination with at least 50% marks. On the other hand, reserved categories must have scored a minimum of 45% marks. Not less than one mark will be accepted by the authority. In case, the candidate has scored 49.99% then he/she is eligible for admission.
- Also, the candidates who are currently or have passed the 12th standard in 2022 can also apply for admission. However, they have to meet the above-mentioned conditions at the time of admission counselling.
The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years as of 1st July 2022. There is no age limit in the case of widows, Divorced, and Abandoned Women. In addition, the SC/ ST, OBC, EWS and women candidates get the age relaxation as per the rule and regulations of the government.
panjiyakpredeled.in Application Form Required Documents
While filling out the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022, you have to upload scanned copies of the necessary documents. Moreover, the panjiyakpredeled.in Application Form will be considered incomplete without these documents. Therefore, keep the following documents ready and make sure they do not exceed 100 KB:
- Recent Coloured Passport Size Photograph
- Thumb Impression
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Relevant Certificate for Widow, Divorced, Ex-Servicemen etc.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022 Apply Link
As the candidates are informed the application forms are submitted online. The candidates can fill out the application form through E-Mitra Kiosk or their own computer. Moreover, the candidates have to complete all the steps of the application form. Kindly refer to the following steps to submit your Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022:
- Firstly, open the official website with this link – https://panjiyakpredeled.in/
- Secondly, scroll down on the home page section and go to the ‘For candidates’ section. Click on the New Registration link.
- Thirdly, click on the ‘New Registration’ button after reading the important instructions.
- Afterwards, fill in all the blank fields with relevant information. Also, make sure to create a unique yet memorable password.
- Once entered all the details, click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Immediately after that, you have to fill out the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form.
- After that, upload the documents as per the instructions when asked.
- Lastly, complete the panjiyakpredeled.in Application Form by depositing the application fee online.
- Finally, submit the application form and remember to print out a hard copy as well.
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Application Fee
The candidates will pay Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Application Fee while filling out the application form through available payment options. Moreover, the candidates must note that the fee in no case is refundable in future. Hence, apply only when you are completely eligible for admission. Refer to the following table for detailed information:
|Name of the Course||Fee Amount|
|Either D.El.Ed General or Sanskrit (Opting for only one course)||Rs. 450/-|
|D.El.Ed General and Sanskrit (Opting for both)||Rs. 500/-|
Helpdesk Contact Information
In case, you are facing difficulties while filling out the application then you can reach out to the concerned authority through the following contact details:
|Helpline Number||0151-2226570 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022: Important Links
|Downloads||Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Exam Notification|
Rajasthan BSTC Application General Instructions
|Apply Online||Rajasthan BSTC Online Application Form 2022|
|Check More Details On||Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination Official Website|
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the last date for Rajasthan BSTC Online Form submission?
The candidates can submit the application form by 31st August 2022.
Is Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination 2022 Application Form released?
Yes, the Education Departmental Examinations, Rajasthan released the application form on 19th August 2022. Moreover, the interested candidates can apply through online registration.
Is the Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Application Fee application fee refundable?
No, the application fee is non-refundable. Therefore, we advise you to apply for the examination only after ensuring your eligibility for admission.
I am currently in my 12th standard, can I also apply for the examination?
Yes, you can apply for admission. However, make sure you can produce the passing certificate by admission counselling.
What is the date of the Rajasthan Pre D. El. Ed. Examination 2022 Date?
The authority has not released the examination date yet. It will be intimated later in due course of time.