Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: The submission of the application form has started for the Junior Assistant, JJA, Clerk Grade-II. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती Official Website. In addition, a direct link to the application page has been provided on this page. The candidates are advised to submit the application form by 22nd September 2022 05:00 PM. Otherwise, you cannot take part in the recruitment. However, to apply for recruitment you first need to understand its term and conditions. In this article, we have included detailed information on the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022. Hence, go through this page if you are interested in this recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
Recently on 22nd August 2022, the authority started inviting applications for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 posts. In addition, the authority has released a huge number of vacancies which is 2756 in total. The candidates must grab this great opportunity to get a job in the Rajasthan High Court. Before applying the candidate must know that the application process is completely online. Moreover, you have to upload the necessary documents and submit a fee to properly apply for the recruitment. All of these procedures have to be done before the last date of the application form. For this purpose, this article will be helpful for you. This article will guide you step-by-step on how to apply for the Raj HC Direct Recruitment. Therefore, make sure to pay utmost attention to the following information.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती 2022 Overview
|Concerned Authority Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant |
Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)
|Total Number of Vacancies||2756|
|Salary||Rs. 14,600/- as a Probationary Trainee (for 2 years)|
|How To Apply?||Through Application Form|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Status of Application Form||Active Now|
|Opening of Application Form Window||22nd August 2022|
|Closing of Application Form Window||22nd September 2022 till 05:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||23rd September 2022 till Midnight|
|Selection Criteria||OMR-based Examination|
|Rajasthan High Court Official Website||https://hcraj.nic.in/|
HCRAJ 2756 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||General||EWS||BC||MC||SC||ST||Saharia|
|Jr Judicial Assist||116||32||67||16||51||38||00|
|Clerk Grade 2||04||00||00||00||00||00||00|
|Clerk Grade 2|
|Clerk Grade 2|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
The authority lays out important eligibility criteria for selecting the candidates. In other words, the candidates have to meet the essential requirements of the RHC Recruitment 2022. Furthermore, the eligibility of the candidate stays provisional until the final announcement of the appointment result. This implies that your eligibility is checked at every stage of the recruitment process. Hence, check the following points to ensure your Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
|Minimum Educational Requirement||1. The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.|
2. Passed the final examination.
3. Moreover, the candidate must have a basic knowledge of working with computers.
|Physical Fitness||1. The candidate should be mentally and physically fit in order to perform the activities of the job position.|
2. After the selection, the candidate is bound to produce a Medical Certificate.
hcraj.nic.in Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The eligible age to apply for the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 is 18 years.
- However, the candidate should be under the age of 40 years.
- The age is calculated as of 1st January 2023.
- Moreover, the upper age limit for special categories is relaxed according to government rules and regulations. You can refer to the following table for more information:
Who cannot apply for the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates coming under the following category cannot apply for the RHC Recruitment 2022:
- The candidate has more than one spouse.
- Female candidate who is married to a man who already has a spouse.
- The candidate who accepted dowry at the time of marriage.
- Lastly, a candidate cannot apply for recruitment if he/she has more than two children on or after the commencement of such rules.
|Name of the Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST, OBC/ MBC, and EWS||5 Years|
|Defence Service Personnel||50 Years (maximum upper age limit)|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities||5 years|
RHC Junior Assistant, JJA, Clerk Grade II Online Form 2022 Documents
The HCRAJ application portal will ask you to upload some documents in order to complete the application form. For this purpose, you have to keep a scanned copy of the following documents ready in JPEG/JPG format. In addition, make sure that the size of the documents is under 25-100 kb.
Apply Online For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Recruitment 2022, follow the steps provided below. The following steps will ensure a smooth and hassle-free submission of the Rajasthan HC Application Form:
- Initially, open the Rajasthan High Court’s official website – https://hcraj.nic.in/
- Moreover, click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab as shown in the image below and click on the ‘recruitment’ option from the drop-down menu bar.
- Thirdly, a new page will open with all the recruitment notifications. Click on the ‘Recruitment JrJAs for RHC JAs for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerks Grade II’ link.
- Afterwards, click on the ‘Online Application Portal’ and on the new page click on the ‘Register Now button.
- Immediately after that, hcraj.nic.in JJA JA Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2022 the registration form will open. Make sure to enter all the asked details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Now, fill out the empty fields of the RHC JJA JA Clerk Grade II Application Form and upload the scanned documents.
- After that, you have to submit the examination fee through the available payment options.
Rajasthan High Court 2022 Application Fee
The candidate will submit the examination fee while applying for the RHC JJA JA Clerk Grade II Recruitment. For this, the application portal is affiliated with online payment options. Moreover, the candidate who applied for the same previous recruitment and paid the requisite fee amount. Such candidates do not have to pay any fee amount while applying for this recruitment. Kindly refer to the following table for the Rajasthan High Court 2022 Application Fee:
|Name of the Category||Fee Amount|
|General and OBC/MBC (Cream Layer) (Other State Candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC/ MBC (Non-Creamy Layer) EWS of Rajasthan State||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST and PwBD||Rs. 350/-|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online||HCRAJ 2022 Application Form|
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Get More Information On||Rajasthan High Court Official Website|
|Follow For More Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the examination fee for the reserved category candidates of candidates belonging to other states?
The reserved category candidates of other states will pay an amount of Rs. 500/- while filling out the application form.
Is the registration portal for Rajasthan JJA, Jr Assistant, Clerk Grade 2 recruitment open?
Yes, the candidate can now apply for the recruitment. Moreover, the application form will be accepted till 22nd September 2022.
What is the salary for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
Initially, the selected candidate will remain as the probationary trainee for a period of two years. During this period, you will get a remuneration of Rs. 14,600/-. After that, the salary scale will be Rs. 20,800/- to 65,900/-