Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023: RMSSB starts online registrations for 2730 Informatics Assistant posts from 27th January 2023. The online registrations and fee submission window will remain open till midnight of 25th February 2023. Candidates have to register themselves on the official portal to fill out the RSMSSB IA 2023 Application Form. The applicants must check their eligibility before applying to avoid wasting their valuable time or money. This article will deliver all the necessary information you need to know regarding the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023
The board recently released a detailed advertisement pertaining to the vacancies of Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023. The advertisement elucidates the application process and recruitment process for the said post. The application process will be initiated with the One Time Registration. After this, eligible candidates can apply online and pay the established fee according to their category. The candidates will then be exposed to a written recruitment exam followed by a skill test. Make sure to check the eligibility criteria that we have explained as per the
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Notification 2023.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
राजस्थान सूचना सहायक भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Article Type||Recruitment Application Process|
|Recruitment Title||RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Authority||RSMSSB: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Job Title||Informatics Assistant|
|Application Process Commencement||27th January 2023|
|Application Process Deadline||25th February 2023|
|Selection Process||1. Written Examination|
2. Skill Test
Rajasthan IA Posts 2023 Breakdown
Rajasthan state government has distributed the post reservation for TSP (Tribal Sub Plan) Areas and non-TSP areas. In addition to this, the posts have been further distributed in accordance with the category. We have explained the Rajasthan IA Posts 2023 Breakdown in the table provided below:
|Candidate Category||Vacancies for TSP Area||Vacancies for non-TSP Area|
|Economically Weaker Sections||–||241|
|Other Backward Classes||–||169|
|Economically Backward Classes||–||123|
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Salary 2023
The minimum pay scale of the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant is ₹26,300 per month as per Pay Matrix Level 8. However, the salary during the probation period will be according to the guidelines of the Rajasthan government. Detailed information regarding the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Salary 2023 will be informed after selection.
Informatics Assistant RSMSSB 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility standards for the posts are distributed into various categories. We have elaborated on these parameters to highlight the precise expectation of the recruitment authorities. Read the Informatics Assistant RSMSSB 2023 Eligibility in the following table carefully:
|Nationality||1. Citizens of India, Bhutan & Nepal are fit to apply. |
2. Immigrants from (Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Tanzania, Burma, Malawi, Ethiopia, Uganda & Kenya) of Indian Origin.
3. Tibetan refugees
|Educational Qualifications & Other Skills||1. A Degree or Diploma (IT/Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Equivalent) from a reputable Institution in the country|
2. Working idea of Devanagari Script
3. A minimum typing speed of 20 wpm in both English & Hindi.
|Age limit||21 to 40 years|
Note: Age relaxation will be pertinent as per Rajasthan Government guidelines
|Other criteria||1. Candidates must be in good physical as well as mental health.|
2. Candidates must present a character certificate from the last Institution they studied under.
The applicants need to upload certain documents along with their rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in IA Application 2023. These documents are required to authenticate the identity of the applicants throughout the recruitment process. We have listed the required documents alongside the specifications to upload them below:
- Passport size JPEG image: Recent professionally clicked photograph which should not be older than six months time. The image dimensions should be within 3.5 x 4.5 cm with a size between 50 to 100 kb.
- Scanned Signature (JPEG): The signature must be done inside a box of dimension 7 cm x 2 cm with blue/black ink. The image size must range between 20 to 50 kb. The signature must be scanned using a proper scanner and not by mobile devices.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The online registration process for the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023 activates on the official portal. The eligible candidates must ensure to fill up their application forms correctly to avoid cancellation of enrollment. The forms can be filled up through the online web portal of RSMSSB only. The following guidelines will act as the ladder to fill up the form:
- Start by opening the web portal of RSMSSB, ‘https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/’.
- On the bottom left of the Homepage, click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- Now, click on the Apply Online link against the Informatics Assistant Recruitment Advertisement panel.
- You will be taken to the Informatics Assistant Post application homepage.
- Now, Click on the Login button at the right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on the Registration tab if you are not already registered under the Rajasthan Kiosk.
- Upon, One-Time Registration you will need to provide your unique details including your Aadhar number.
- Your login credentials will be generated after the registration is complete.
- Use these login credentials: SSOID and password to login inside the portal & start filling up the RSMSSB IA 2023 Application Form.
- Provide all the mandatory information correctly, upload the required documents & pay the designated application fee.
- Save the receipt of the form submission & fee payment for any future use.
The Rajasthan government has kept the financial conditions of the citizens in mind. Thereby, the authorities have designated different fee amounts for different categories. The non-refundable application fee has to be paid online either by e-Mitra Kiosk or CSC (Common Service Centres). Check the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Fee 2023:
|Candidate Category||Application fee|
|UR/OBC with annual income below ₹2.5 lakhs||₹250|
OBC (outside Rajasthan)
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in IA 2023 Selection Criteria
The candidates of the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023 will have to undergo a full-fledged recruitment process. The first benchmark that the candidate has to conquer is the Written Exam. After the written exam, the candidate’s typing speed will be tested through a skill test. Only after acing both these rounds of exam shall the candidate be considered for appointment. The appointment letter will be handed to the selected applicants after a document verification process.
|Apply Online||Rajasthan IA Application Form 2023|
|Check for more||RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Notification 2023|
|Follow for more||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Rajasthan Informatics Assistant 2023 Recruitment exam take place?
The Rajasthan Informatics 2023 recruitment exam will take place in the month of July 2023.
Can candidates from states other than Rajasthan apply for the RSMSSB IA 2023 post?
Yes, candidates from states other than Rajasthan are eligible for the RSMSSB IA post. In addition to this, candidates from the countries of Bhutan and Nepal are also eligible. You can check the detailed eligibility on our website.
Can I pay the application fee offline?
No, you cannot pay the application fee offline. You have to deposit using the online mode through e-Mitra Kiosk or CSC.