Rajasthan JET 3rd Admission List 2022: JET (Joint Entrance Test) 2022 was conducted in the month of June of this year (2022). The Agriculture University Jodhpur is the organizing authority. राजस्थान जेट तीसरी एडमिशन लिंक 2022 will be released on 15th September 2022. All the candidates who have given the examination and selected the colleges during the college selection process can check for their JET 3rd Round allotted seats at the official website of Agriculture University Jodhpur.
Rajasthan JET 3rd Admission List 2022
Lastly, the last date after the release of the JET 3rd Provisional Admission List is 15th September 2022, students who are satisfied with their allotted seats can directly accept their seats at the official site and if they are not satisfied in that case they can go for the Upward Request option. The detail regarding all the processes and important instructions are mentioned below, Interested candidates can check that out for their benefit.
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2022|
|Courses Offer||B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture|
B.Sc.(Hons.) Food Nutrition and Dietetics
B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science/ Home Science
B.F.Sc. Fisheries Science
B. Tech. (Dairy Technology)
B. Tech. (Food Technology)
|Organizing Authority||Agriculture University Jodhpur|
|Release date of 2nd Provisional Admission List||9th September 2022|
|last date to Accept the allotted seat and depositing fee or submit a request for upward Assessment||12th September 2022|
|3rd Merit List||15th September 2022|
|Last date to report at the Allotted College with all the original documents||22 September 2022 till 05:00 Pm|
How to check Rajasthan JET 3rd Provisional Admission List?
The students who have filled in their online counselling form can check their JET 3rd seat allotment. The procedure to check the allotted seats is elaborated below.
- First of all, to begin, the candidate needs to go to the official portal whose link is noted down in the key links.
- When a candidate is at the official portal, there just below the logo of the portal there is Candidate Login, Click on it.
- On the next page candidate needs to enter their Registration No, Password and select the examination and click Login.
- Now the candidate status will appear, which has all the prefilled details about the candidate.
- Just below the candidate’s details in the candidate status, there are some options namely View Application Form, Print Marksheet etc in the same way First Round First Counselling Result option is also mentioned there. Click on that.
- The next page has all Instructions in English and Hindi.
- When a candidate will scroll down there are a few options that as About The College, Accept Allotment and Upward Request.
- Now, if the candidate is satisfied with his allotted seat, in that case, he/she clicks Accept Allotment but if the candidate is dissatisfied with his/her allotted seat and wants a better seat then he/she clicks Upward Request.
Counselling after the Seat Allotment
The candidate who has accepted their allotted colleges will be invited for the counselling session at the assigned colleges, for counselling candidate needs to bring some documents which are mentioned below.
- Allotment letter which is available on the official website,
- Two Passport-size Photograph,
- 10th and 12th mark sheets,
- All essential documents,
- Photocopy of all the documents(self-attested)
- The remaining fee of the college after adjusting the Rs. 5,000/-. Which was submitted during the filling of the online college selection process.
What is the process of an Upward Request?
Candidates have two options after seat allotment, one is to accept the assigned college and go with it or to use the Upward Request option.
- Candidate can use the upward request after the allotment of seat, which means if a candidate selected 5 colleges and he got 4th college during seat allotment but he/she thinks that they deserve the upper college which can be any one of the top three colleges, in that case, candidate use the upwards request option which allows the possibility of the candidate to get the seat in above-selected colleges but if he didn’t get any of those colleges his previously allotted college will still be there to join.
- The fee for the Upward request option is Rs. 800/-.
- If a candidate gets the seat in Upward Request then his previous seat will be cancelled.
Raj JET 3rd Provisional Admission List 2022: Contact for any Query
|Email Id||[email protected]|
JET 3rd Admission List 2022 Important Link
|JET 3rd Provisional Admission List 2022||Available Soon|
|Agriculture University Jodhpur||AUJ Official Portal|
|Seat Allotment Schedule||JET Schedule|
|Follow for more updates||Bihar News Homepage|
No, the Rs. 5000/- which was submitted during the counselling will going to be adjusted when the student would have taken admitted to the allotted college. If the student will not take the admission in that case that sum of money will be collapsed and will not be refunded to the student.
Last date for reporting at the allotted college is 22 September 2022.