Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur has announced the release of the advertisement pdf number 02/2023 on its official website for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 on 20th June 2023. Candidates who are interested must visit the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for the 5388 posts that are made available. Officials have released the link online to fill out the application that is made available from 27th June to 26 July 2023. The exam for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 will be held on 17th September 2023.
To know more about Rajasthan Jr. and Revenue Accountant Application 2023, we request the candidates to carefully read the information mentioned in this article and jot down the important points.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023
Officials released the link to apply online for the candidates willing to apply for the posts of Junior Accountants in Rajasthan. Application forms should be filled out correctly at once, as they will not be given another chance to correct the errors later. Once the candidates have filled and submitted the RSMSSB JA Online Form 2023, they can download the same for further use.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
If the candidates fail to pay the fee, they cannot submit the online Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 form. Thus we recommend that the candidates must fill out the recruitment form well in time.
RSMSSB Jr. and Revenue Accountant Examination 2023: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post||Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant|
|Number of Posts||5388|
|Date of Commencement to Apply Online||27th June 2023|
|Date of Conclusion to Apply Online||26th July 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||17th September 2023|
|Salary Package||7 Pay Commission |
Rajasthan Revenue/Jr. Accountant 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying to the Jr. Accountant posts must know all the eligibility criteria that are required to be fulfilled by the candidates. To understand this Rajasthan Revenue/Jr. Accountant 2023 Eligibility Criteria, candidates are required to read the standards given below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have cleared intermediate and Diploma or Graduation degree. They must have DOEACC under the control of the Department of Electronics at Level “O” or a higher level certificate conducted by NIELIT. Other equivalent degrees will also be considered that are relevant to the course and posts.
- Age: Minimum age required for the post is 21 years whereas, the maximum age attained by the candidates is 40 years.
- Nationality: Candidates who are of Indian Nationality will be considered for the posts. Candidates who are refugees must and want to apply for the post, must have government-issued IDs.
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation: Candidates from different reservation categories are given age relaxation in the upper age of the candidate. Relaxation is as follows:
Reservation Category – 5 years
Women – 5 years
Women Candidates of Reserved Category – 10 years
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023?
We have mentioned the step-wise process to Apply for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023. By suggesting the candidates, we thus want to say that every candidate must read the steps and follow them to apply for recruitment without any trouble.
- Visit the Rajasthan SSB’s official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Advertisement and visit the new homepage.
- Click on the advertisement for Revenue and Jr. Accountant Recruitment and then press the “Apply Online” option.
- Candidates are required to create their account by mentioning their valid email address and contact number.
- Carefully enter all the details and press the submit button.
- Provide all the documents required by the candidates.
- Pay the application fee through online means and submit the form finally.
- Save and print the application form and safely keep the application number for further use.
Rajasthan Accountant Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Candidates are informed by the concerned officials that they are supposed to pay Rajasthan Accountant Recruitment 2023 Application Fee through an online mode of payment. Candidates while submitting the form will observe the application fee that they have to submit to the authorities as per the reservation category opted by the candidates. The fee is to be submitted online, through Debit and Credit card or online payment mode. The application fee that the candidates are required to pay is as follows:
|S.No.||Reservation Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General/ OBC/ EBC etc||Rs. 600/-|
|2.||SC/ST and other reserved categories||Rs. 400/-|
Rajasthan Junior Accountant 5190 Posts Vacancy Distribution 2023
Officials have declared the Rajasthan Junior Accountant 5190 Posts Vacancy Distribution 2023 for the Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 in the notification released by the concerned authority online. Candidates can refer to the table below and apply for the post of Junior Accountant. The vacancy distribution decided by the officials is as follows:
|To Apply Online||Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023|
|To Read More||Rajasthan Junior Accountant Recruitment Advertisement 2023|
Amended in the Advertisement
|To Check More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply online for the Rajasthan Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the Rajasthan Recruitment 2023, the candidates can fill out the form till 26th July 2023.
What will happen after the candidates have filled out the recruitment form for Jr. Assistant post?
The candidates who have filled out the recruitment form for the post of Jr. Assistant will have to appear for the examination on 17th September 2023. Followed by this, the candidates who clear the exam will be called for the Interview Round.
How many posts have been released by the authorities for the Rajasthan Junior Assistant 2023?
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board has released 5190 vacancy for Junior Accountant Posts and 198 for Tehsil Revenue Accountant.