Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022: application form commenced on 10th October 2022. The Rajasthan assistant town planner registration is available on the official website of rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The RPSC ATP application form is released online mode which is invited both male and female candidates. Candidates who choose to apply for the Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022 must check this article. The article is comprised of all the relevant information about the eligibility criteria, posts and vacancies, and other details.
Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
As you know, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission released the official notification on 4th October 2022 for the Assistant Town Planner Recruitment. The Rajasthan ATP online application form will remain active on the official portal till 9th November 2022 on the official website of RPSC. An aggregate of forty-three vacancies has been released for the posts of Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner 2022 Recruitment. Candidates from the Rajasthan state and All over India can apply for the RPSC assistant town planner recruitment.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
राजस्थान आरपीएससी सहायक टाउन प्लानर भर्ती 2022 Overview
|Recruitment||Rajasthan RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022|
|Recruiting Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Article Category||RPSC assistant town planner recruitment|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Posts||Assistant Town Planner|
|Grade Pay||5400/- INR|
|Application form starting date||10th October 2022|
|Application form’s last date||9th November 2022|
|RPSC official website||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Assistant Town Planner Posts & Vacancies
|Categories||Assistant Town Planner Vacancies|
ATP Recruitment Eligibility
The candidates who want to apply for the Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Bharti 2022 released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission must check the eligibility criteria. The applicants applying for the Rajasthan ATP 2022 Posts must be Indian. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission ATP Recruitment Eligibility as per the educational qualification and age limit for Rajasthan are as follows:
- Educational Qualification- The applicants must have pursued his/her bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Civil/Architecture/Planning and other relevant disciplines from a government-recognised institute. The candidates are also compulsory to be acknowledged the Devanagari script and the culture of Rajasthan. Candidates currently in their final year of the graduation course can also apply for the Assistant Town Planner post as per the Rajasthan PSC roles and regulations.
- Age Limit- Applicants between the age group of 20 to 40 years can apply for the Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022. However, the candidates of the reserved categories applying for the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment are given relaxation in the following ways.
|Caste’s categories||Age relaxation as per RPSC|
|SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS candidates of Rajasthan||5 years|
|Women candidates in the General category||5 years|
|Women candidates in SC/ST/OBC/EBC/EWS category||10 years|
|Widow and Divorced woman||No upper age limit|
Apply For The rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
The applicants must attest to the scanned documents with the Rajasthan Asst Town Planner Bharti Form if applicable. The candidates must submit their caste category certificates, passport-size photos, signature, educational documents and other relevant documents as per the category they are applying in. The steps to download the Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022 are as follows.
- Initially, visit the official website of RPSC i.e, https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On its home portal, search for the “Apply online” link and follow its lead to the login portal
- The pre-registered candidates can directly access the RPS portal otherwise new candidates are required to register as the candidate
- Now, log in with your RPSC registered credentials and submit them
- Afterwards, select the preferable link you want to apply for
- Tap the link and your RPSC assistant town planner application form will display on your screen
- Finally, fill in your Rajasthan Asst Town Planner Online Form and then pay your application fee via online mode
- At last, submit your RPSC ATP Application Form 2022 and take its print.
The application fee to be paid for the RPSC Assistant Town Planner Bharti 2022 is as follows.
|Reserved categories and OBC creamy layer candidates||350/- INR|
|OBC non-creamy layer, Extremely Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Section candidates||250/- INR|
|Scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes||150/- INR|
|Scheduled Tribes of the TSP area and the Aadim Tribes’ candidates||150/- INR|
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will conduct three rounds to select the candidates for the Assistant Town Planner recruitment. The candidates shall proceed with the written exam, document verification and medical exam for the selection. The candidates will allot seats for the RPSC ATP Recruitment 2022 on the basis of their scores in the written exam and caste category as per the seats available.
|To be activated soon||Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022|
|Visit the official website of||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|For more info read||Official Notification of Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment|
|Check for the latest updates||Bihar News homepage|
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will release the Assistant Town Planner application form on 10th October 2022.
The candidates must visit the official website of RPSC i.e, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for applying RPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022.