The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has commenced the Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023 Application. Candidates eligible for the computor post can apply for the form from the 12th of July. The officials will submit the Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023 Form by the 10th of August. Applicants are requested to visit the official webpage where the application link will be activated online. Applicants should be informed that officials will not entertain offline rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in 2023 Recruitment Form
Interested applicants can read the given article to get updated of the recruitment and proceed with the recruitment accordingly.
Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023
The Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023 Form will be filled out online by visiting the rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in website. Aspirants can apply for the respective post in the E-Mitra Kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra of the Rajasthan State. The eligible candidates can apply for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Sanganak 2023 Recruitment application. After the completion of the form, applicants will be provided Application Id. The competent authority will not accept applications of those applicants who have not received the respective Application Id.
RSMSSB Computor 2023 Recruitment: Overview
|Category of Article
|Name of the Recruitment
|Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial
Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Name of the Post
|Total Vacant Post
|Mode of Application
|Notification Release Date
|7th of July
|Start Date of Application
|12th of July
|Last Date of Application
|10th of August
|Written Exam Date
|14th of October
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in 2023 Computer Vacancy
A total number of 583 vacancies will be released under the RSMSSB Computor (Sanganak) 2023 Recruitment. These vacancies are bifurcated into scheduled and non-scheduled areas. There are 512 posts for the non-scheduled area whereas 71 posts are assigned to the scheduled area. Aspirants applying as scheduled candidates will be required to present the community certificate as valid proof.
RSMSSB Rajasthan Sanganak 2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Aprants fulfilling the listed requirement will be permitted to apply for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Sanganak 2023 Recruitment Application. Aspirants not meeting the requirements will be rejected for the respective recruitment. The list of eligibility criteria is listed below.
- Indian Residents are only applicable for the post. The citizens of Nepal, Butan, and other OCI countries can submit the recruitment form.
- Aspirants who have crossed the age of 18 and are below the age of 40 as of the 1st of January 2024 can apply.
- The reserved category students will be given relaxation accordingly by the recruiting authority.
- Aspirants should graduate from an accredited institution in Arithmetic, Economics, or Statistics. OR
- NIELIT Certificate in computer courses. OR
- Degree or Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science or Application.
RSMSSB Computor (Sanganak) 2023 Registration Fees
While applying for the RSMSSB Computor (Sanganak) 2023 Recruitment Form, aspirants will be required to deposit the One Time Registration Fees. The details of the fee on the basis of the community are tabulated below. Aspirants can check the table and deposit the fees accordingly. The fees will be paid through the Debit or Credit Card or the other online payment gateways. Aspirants are requested to print the receipt of the fees for the next stage.
|Registration Fees (Rs)
|SC, ST, BC, OBC and Physically Handicapped
Apply Online for Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023
The procedure to apply for the 583 computor post will kick off by visiting the official page and following the steps explained below. The given steps will comprehend the Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023 Application Process.
- View the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) website: https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click the Recruitment Advertisement icon on the official webpage.
- Afterward, you will land on the notification section where the download link of the active recruitment will be presented.
- Search for the RSMSSB Rajasthan Sanganak 2023 Recruitment Link and hit the Apply Online button.
- Now, fill out the registration form by providing the basic details and accurate community.
- Payment of the One Time Registration form will be made by the candidate online.
- Afterward, you will be assigned the Digital identity, SSOID number, or USER Id with the password.
- Login for the recruitment form by typing the above information.
- Here, fill out the recruitment form by providing precise details.
- Upload the image and signature in the jpg or jpeg format.
- Now, the payment of the application form will be made through various payment channels.
- Submit the form after reviewing it.
- Lastly, print out the physical copy of the recruitment form for future reference.
राजस्थान संगणक भर्ती 2023 Exam Pattern
The selection of candidates for the राजस्थान संगणक भर्ती 2023 will be done on the basis of marks scored in the written examination. The written exam is scheduled for the 14th of October with a duration of 2 hours. It will be divided into General Knowledge comprising 30 Marks and the section on Economics, Arithmetic, and Statistics aggregate of 70 marks. The officials will provide 100 MCQs of 100 marks in the written exam. The exam standard will be of graduation level in which every correct answer will fetch 1 mark and 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Essential Rajasthan Sanganak Recruitment 2023 Links
|Rajasthan Sanganak Application link
|Look For More Details
|Rajasthan Sanganak Notification
|Follow For Updates
|Bihar News Home Page
What will be the minimum qualifying marks required to clear the recruitment exam?
Aspirants will require 40% of the total marks to clear the recruitment exam.
What should be the candidate’s next step who has the One Time Registration id?
Applicants having the registration id will not be registered to register again. They can directly log in to the authorized portal.
Are we permitted to submit the recruitment form by posting it to the official address?
No, the official will not accept such recruitment applications. Aspirants are required to submit the recruitment form only online till the notified date.