Rajasthan SET 2023: Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023, has recently opened a door of great opportunities for the post of Assistant Professor. The exam is organized by Govind Guru Trible University Banswara. The exam notification was released on the official website on 9/01/2023. The forms are available up to 11th February 2023 (11.59 PM). Interested candidates can fill out the Rajasthan SET 2023 form. For this, the online process instructions are further given in the article below.
Rajasthan SET 2023
Rajasthan SET 2023 has recently launched its application forms for the post of assistant professor. Forms are currently available on the official website. The forms are specifically obtainable through online mode. All those interested candidates who are eligible for the post can register and apply for the forms before the last date. Make sure to check your eligibility for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
The exam will take place on the 19th of march 2023. The exam will take place in 2 stages but without any breaks in between. A merit list will be formed on the basis of marks obtained. Those candidates who are looking forward to appearing in these examinations can go through the following information.
राजस्थान राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2023 Overview
|Exam name||Rajasthan SET 2023|
|Organised by||Govind Guru Trible University Banswara|
|Job type||Assistant Professor|
|Application process||online mode|
|Released application forms||12th January 2023|
|Due date of forms||11th February 2023|
|Exam date||19th March 2023|
|Hall tickets||available before exams|
|Fees Structure||General / Other State: 1500/-|
EWS / SBC / OBC: 1200/-
SC / ST / PH: 750/-
- Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan Samvida Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 Subjects
In this section, Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 concerned subjects are stated in the table below. Aspiring candidate can select their home subject and check the eligibility criteria accordingly, required for the post. The candidates must go for the subject from which they have done their masters. Opting for any other subject is not allowed.
|Name of the Subject|
ggtu.ac.in Rajasthan SET 2023 Eligibility
The candidates who are looking forward to grabbing this golden chance of working as assistant professors have to meet some important criteria. Specifically, education qualification and experience matter the most. Check the stated ggtu.ac.in Rajasthan SET 2023 Eligibility with the help of the below-stated points:
- Candidates must have completed their Masters in the concerned subject. A Master’s Degree in Geography (With a specialization in Population Studies) is also
eligible to appear in the subject “Population Studies”
- UR/General-EWS must have scored at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree
- (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/ (SC)/ (ST)/ (PwD)/ Third gender category must have scored at least 50% marks.
- Aspirants whose master’s final result or exam is pending can also apply. However, such candidates will be admitted temporarily and will be considered permanent once their result is declared. Which have to be completed within two years. Otherwise, such candidates will be disqualified.
- Candidates are allowed to appear in the subject of their masters only. In case the subject is not included in the list of SET subjects, the candidate can appear in UGC NET/UGC-CSIR NET
Steps For Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form
Interested candidates can now apply for the Steps For Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form online. The forms are filled in a two-way process, firstly through registration with the help of a valid ID and mobile number. This will help to secure an account for future information like admit cards, and results. The second step is the process of filling out the application form, and uploading scanned photos, and documents and the final step is fee payment and submission of the form. Check the step-by-step instruction below:
- Visit the website – www.ggtu.ac.in
- Click on SET 2023.
- Click on “apply for SET 2023”
- A new portal will open for registration.
- Register with the required information correctly.
- After registration is done login into your account using the username and password
- Fill out the complete ggtu.ac.in Rajasthan SET 2023 Application Form
- Upload scanned photos, documents and the rest required information correctly
- Pay the fees online mode
- Submit the application
- Print the application fee for future reference.
The Rajasthan SET Fee 2023 will be submitted through the options presented in the application portal. Candidate can fill their fee through credit card/debit card or through internet banking options. Check the category-wise application fee amount below:
|General/SBC/OBC(Creamy layer) of Rajasthan and Out of State Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|EWS/SBC/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan State||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST of Rajasthan state and All the PH Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
राजस्थान राज्य पात्रता परीक्षा 2023 परीक्षा पैटर्न
The exam will be conducted in two parts – 1. Objective & 2. subjective. The candidates won’t get any break in between the exam. The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours which will be conducted in one go. The medium of the exam will be both in Hindi and English. The candidates can choose the suitable medium accordingly. There is no negative marking.
|1||100||50||1. Teaching/ Research aptitude|
2. Reasoning ability
3. Reading comprehension
4. Divergent thinking
5. General Awareness
|2||200||100||Subject opted by the candidate|
|Apply Online||Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2023 Form Link|
|Check More Information||Rajasthan STET Notification 2023 PDF|
|For Related News||Bihar News Homepage|
Can candidates who are not in their final year apply for Rajasthan SET 2023?
No, only those who are in the final year of their master’s can apply. The relaxation is given only to those whose either result is pending or the exam is pending.
Can we apply for different subjects?
No, only the subject you are currently studying in your master’s. In case that subject is not present then you can go for UGC net paper.