The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has opened the online application process for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023. The RBI recruitment authority will be selecting 450 aspirants for the Assistant posts. Applicants holding bachelor’s degrees and below 28 years of age can apply for the recruitment. Presently, the online application page is active for the submission of recruitment forms. It will continue to exist for the eligible candidates by the 4th of October. Aspirants looking for details pertaining to the recruitment can scroll to the bottom of the given post.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
The rbi.org.in Assistant Recruitment 2023 Form can only be filled via online procedure. Before applying for the recruitment, applicants must have detailed knowledge of the recruitment. Subsequently, they should apply for the respective post. The officials will only accept a complete recruitment form with accurate information. Applicants finding any issue while applying for the recruitment can approach the officials and follow their assistance.
आरबीआई असिस्टेंट भर्ती 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||RBI Assistant Recruitment|
|Concerned Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||450|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 450/50|
|Selection Stages||Preliminary Exam|
Language Proficiency Test
|Help Line Facility||http://cgrs.ibps.in|
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023
- SBI Armourers and Control Room Operators Recruitment 2023
- Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023
rbi.org.in Assistant Vacancy 2023
|Sl No||Recruiting Office||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||General||Total|
|11||Kanpur & Lucknow||12||01||09||05||28||55|
Reserved Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Applicants must be sure of their recruitment requirements and thereafter they should fill up the online application form. The points given below provide the RBI Asst Recruitment 2023 Qualifications.
- Must be an Indian citizen or subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee or a Person of Indian Origin.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% score. The minimum qualifying marks criteria are not applicable for the reserved category applicants.
- Must have basic information about Word Processing.
- Must be fluent in the regional language of the respective recruiting office.
- Must not be born before 2nd September 1995 and after 1st of September 2003 i.e. between 20 to 28 years of age.
- Applicants can go through the notification for the upper age limit concession.
Applicants applying for the assistant recruitment form must be ready with a scanned copy of the documents given below. They should be uploaded in the given file size in jpg/jpeg format
- Photograph Image: 20 to 50 Kb with 4.5cm × 3.5cm size
- Signature on white paper with a black ballpoint pen (10 to 20 Kb)
- Thumb Impression ( 20 to 50 Kb)
- Handwritten Declaration (50 to 100 Kb)
Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online
Thus far, we have learned the details required in the recruitment. Now, we can start the online application procedure by following the steps listed below.
- Navigate the RBI Asst Application Website 2023: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in
- Here, applicants will be required to register first by providing basic individual information and contact details.
- Thereafter, log in to the RBI Assistant Recruitment Form 2023 by inserting the assigned details.
- Fill up the form attentively and upload the scanned copy of documents in the appropriate file size.
- Deposit the application fees and submit the form after reviewing the details.
- Lastly, print out the form for future reference.
Application Fees for RBI Assistant Recruitment
Applicants can refer to the table shown below for the RBI Assistant Application Fee 2023 payment. Candidates must deposit the fees via online payment channels. Once the fees are deposited, they will not be refunded by the officials.
|List of Category||Charges||Amount|
|General/Unreserved/OBC/EWS||Application Fees + Intimation Charges||Rs 450 + 18% GST|
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS||Intimation Charges Only||Rs 50 + 18% GST|
RBI Asst Recruitment 2023 Timetable
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Portal Link Open |
Examination Fee Payment
|13th of September to 4th of October|
|Admit Card Issuance||October 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||21st to 23rd of October|
|Main Exam Date||2nd of December|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||RBI Assistant Application Link|
|Official Website||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Look For More Details||RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Links
What are the selection stages of recruitment?
The three selection stages of the eligible candidates are listed below.
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Mains Exam
3. Language Proficiency Test
Can we submit an application form via post?
No, the recruitment authority will not accept the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Form submitted via post or any other offline medium.