RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023: The Mumbai Branch of the Reserve Bank of India is looking for deserving candidates for the pharmacist’s posts on a contractual basis. Those interested can submit an offline RBI Pharmacist Application form 2023 if they are eligible. These applications must reach the regional office by 5 pm on the 10th of April 2023. Candidates can check their eligibility and download the application format in this article. We would like to inform you that there are 25 vacancies in the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023. Check the reservation details and application procedure in the following section.
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023: Overview
The Bank will only receive applications in the format provided by the authorities and no other means will be accepted. Candidates should ensure that their applications reach the authorities before the deadline. Therefore, we insist on filling out the applications as soon as they are confident about their eligibility. Candidates must know that this recruitment will be contractual and the bank shall provide them with hourly allowances of 400 rupees per hour. Selected candidates will not be allowed to work for more than 5 hours in the Bank Dispensaries. Keep reading to learn more about the selection process of the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Adv Released on||21st of March 2023|
|Salary||maximum of 2000 rupees per day|
|Submission Date||10th of April 2023|
Reserve Bank of India Pharmacist 2023 Vacancy
Candidates can check the details of the vacant posts in the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 in the table provided below. This is a category-wise reservation of the seats in this vacancy. Authorities will appoint the candidates based on the ensuing vacancies.
|Other Backward Classes||6|
|Economically Weaker Sections||2|
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
आरबीआई फार्मासिस्ट भर्ती 2023 Eligibility
Candidates can go through the following conditions before applying for the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023. The RBI authorities will scrutinize candidates for the interview based on these eligibility criteria. Therefore, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the qualifications needed for the required post. Candidates are advised not to falsify any information as the same will be verified before the appointment.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th from a government-recognised board.
- Candidates should have either completed a diploma course or a graduation degree in pharmacy.
- They must have a registration ID from the Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
- Candidates should have at least two years of experience in the field.
- Those who have already worked at the PSBs, PSUs, and Government Institutions will be preferred for the post.
- Basic computer knowledge is also needed.
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Apply Offline
As the application process for the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 is offline, applicants must know that they should first download the application form. There are two ways to do the same. First candidates can download the RBI Pharmacist Application form 2023 from the official website. Otherwise, they can simply carry on with this article and at the end, we have the pdf format of the same. They obtain the hard copy of the form and then, follow these steps.
- Firstly, candidates should take a printout of the application form via the direct link given at the end of this article.
- Then, fill in the basic details in it. Such as
- Father’s or Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Other personal details
- The next, step is to add the relevant educational qualifications and experience-related information.
- To support these claims candidates must attach copies of these documents and certificates.
- The list of documents is given in the next section of this article.
- Now, the candidates must sign the declaration.
- Send the RBI Pharmacist Application form 2023 to the
Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
- Lastly, must send the parcel with a seal stating the ‘Application for the post of Pharmacist on a contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’ on the cover.
All of the following documents should be self-attested and enclosed in the application seal. The photograph should be pasted in the space provided on the form. Here is the list of the required documents to apply for the RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023.
- Lastest passport-wise photograph.
- Birth Certificate or High school certificate to prove.
- Educational Certificates.
- Experience Certificates from recognised authorities.
- Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council registration certificate.
- Caste Certificate. (If applicable)
RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidates must know that the Reserve Bank of India may increase or decrease the educational qualification and other criteria to recruit limited candidates for the post. The RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 selected candidates shall be called for an interview. Their shortlisting will be described based on their educational qualification, experience and preference at the Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council. Another condition would be the applicant’s residence from the Bank dispensary. Then, candidates will proceed to the medical examination and documentation. The final selected candidates will sign a contract with the RBI authorities regarding the terms and conditions of the recruitment.
|Download Here||RBI Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 Application format|
|Read||RBI Pharmacists Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|Official Website||Reserve Bank of India|
|Visit||Bihar News Homepage|
What are the qualifications required for the RBI pharmacist?
The candidates must have a diploma or a degree in Pharmacy to apply for the recruitment.
Are there any application fees for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023?
No. There is information related to the application fees to apply for the concerned recruitment.
When is the last date to apply for RBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2023?
The applications must reach the authorities on or before 5:00 pm on the 10th of April 2023.
How many vacancies are there for pharmacists in RBI?
RBI announced 25 vacancies for contractual pharmacists in the bank dispensaries.