The Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) is recruiting 124 candidates for the Management Trainee Posts. Applicants who possess an engineering degree can apply online for the RCFL Recruitment 2023. The online application for the eligible candidates is active on the RCFL portal. Candidates are required to check eligibility and apply for the respective MT posts by the 9th of August. It is to notify the candidates that the officials will only accept online complete recruitment forms.
RCFL Recruitment 2023
The application form is available at the rcfltd.com Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Official Website. The concerned authority will not accept the application submitted through another medium. Applicants are requested to input accurate details on the application form. After the application submission, candidates will be called for an online test and Interview. Candidates selected for the respective post will be given one-year training. They will receive Rs 30,000 as the stipend and Rs. 40,000 to 140000 salary will be paid after the designation on the respective post.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited 2023 Recruitment: Quick Glance
|Name of the Recruitment||RCFL Management Trainee|
|Concerned Authority||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 to 140000|
Stipend for One Year Training: Rs 30,000
|Total Vacant Seat||124|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General/OBC/EWS: Rs 1000|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
rcfltd.com Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
Applicants must check the rcfltd.com Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria. Only then they should apply for the online recruitment form. Officials will not accept the application of ineligible candidates. The points listed below provide the recruitment requirements.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in the respective engineering fields or a 3-year regular or full-time engineering diploma.
- The minimum marks required for the General category are 60% and 55% marks for SC/ST category.
- For Safety Management Trainees post-one-year advanced diploma from the accredited university will also be accepted with the above qualification.
- Applicants must have reached the age of 27 years as on 1st May 2023. The given age criteria are applicable for the Unreserved and EWS categories.
- SC/ST category upper age limit is 32 years
- OBC category upper age limit is 30 years
- 5 years relaxation is given to the 1984 riots family members affected candidates
राष्ट्रीय केमिकल आणि फर्टीलायझर्स लिमिटेड 2023 भर्ती Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Unreserved||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||EWS||Total|
|Chemical Management Trainee||12||04||02||07||03||28|
|Boiler Management Trainee||03||02||02||02||01||10|
|Mechanical Management Trainee||02||01||01||01||01||06|
|Electrical Management Trainee||04||02||00||03||01||10|
|Instrumentation Management Trainee||05||02||01||03||01||12|
|Civil Management Trainee||00||00||00||00||01||01|
|Safety Management Trainee||02||00||00||01||01||04|
|CC Lab Management Trainee||03||01||00||02||01||07|
|Marketing Management Trainee||15||06||03||10||03||37|
|IT Management Trainee||02||00||00||01||00||03|
|Human Resources Management Trainee||01||00||00||00||01||02|
|HRD Management Trainee||02||01||00||00||00||03|
|Administration Management Trainee||01||00||00||00||00||01|
List of Documents Required to Upload
Candidates applying for the application will be required to upload the scanned copy of the listed items in jpg or jpeg format. These documents should be uploaded in accurate file size.
- Passport Size Photo with a file size of 20kb to 50 kb
- Signature (10kb to 20kb)
- Left Thumb Impression (20kb to 50 kb)
- Hand Written Declaration (20kb to 50 kb) written with black pen on a white sheet.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The RCFL Management Trainee 2023 Application Form must be filled out within the specified date. The online application link will be deactivated after its deadline. The procedure to fill out the recruitment form is explained below.
- Visit the Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) website: https://www.rcfltd.com
- The rcfltd.com Management Trainee 2023 Recruitment Notification link will be provided in the What’s New section.
- Hit the link which will redirect you to the recruitment application page.
- Here, candidates who have not registered before are required to register themselves.
- The login details will be assigned to the candidates.
- Input the exact details on the application login page.
- The application form will flash on the screen.
- Fill up the form with valid information and upload the listed documents.
- Now, deposit the RCFL Maharashtra 2023 Application Fees through online payment channels.
- Submit the application form.
- Lastly, print out the fee receipt and the application form for future reference.
RCFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Schedule
|Name of the Activity||Date||Day|
|Start of Application||26th of July||08:00 A.M.|
|Last Date of Application||9th of August||05:00 P.M.|
|Deadline to Printing Recruitment|
|24th of August||05:00 P.M.|
|Admit Card Release||–||–|
RCFL Recruitment 2023: Important Link
|Apply Here||RCFL Management Trainee Application Link|
|Look For More Details||RCFL Management Trainee Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
What is the duration of the training for the respective posts?
The duration of training for the respective post is one year.
How will the candidates be recruited for the RCFl recruitment?
The candidates have to go through the online test and the personal interview. Candidates scoring decent marks will be listed in the selection list.
What is the application fee for the SC/ST category candidates?
The concerned authority has given a concession in the application fee to SC/ST candidates. The other category candidates will be required to deposit Rs 1000 via online payment channels.