RIMC Admission Form 2023-24: For admission of the students to the 8th Standard at Rashtriya Indian Military College an entrance examination will be conducted on 3 June 2023. To take part in this examination, the students can submit their admission forms from 15 February 2023 to 15 April 2023. It must be noted by the students that they have to submit the RIMC Admission Form 2023-24 only to their particular state governments and not to the college. For all the details regarding the RIMC Entrance Exam 2023 and the admission process related to it, the students can take the help of this article.
RIMC Admission Form 2023-24 Class 8
To obtain the application form for the entrance examination, the students can pay the prescribed application fee through the college’s website or a Demand Draft. Afterwards, the RIMC Admission Form 2023-24 will be sent to the students via post. Furthermore, before the students proceed with the process of obtaining the application form they have to ensure their eligibility for the examination. For this, the students have to go through the RIMC Admission 2023-24 Notification on the college’s website. Moreover, all the essential details on this notification have been shared by us in this article.
राष्ट्रीय भारतीय सैन्य कॉलेज 2023: Quick Details
|The topic of Discussion||RIMC Admission Form 2023-24|
|College Conducting the Admission Process||Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun|
|Admission For||8th Class Students|
|Required Qualification||7th Pass|
|Mode of the Application Process||Offline|
|Availability Status of the Application Form||Available|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600/- for General Students|
Rs. 555/- for SC and ST Students
|Mode of Payment for Application Fee||Online and Offline|
|Admission Through||An Entrance Examination and Vica-Voce|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|RIMC Official Website||https://rimc.gov.in/|
Class 8 Admission RIMC 2023-24: Important Dates
The details regarding all of the important dates for Class 8 Admission RIMC 2023-24 are in the following table. The students need to go through this table and accordingly participate in the admission-related event.
|Publication of Press Notes by State Government||15 February 2023|
|Final Date to Submit the Admission Form||15 April 2023|
|Date of the Written Examination||3 June 2023|
|Viva-Voce Date for Successful Students from the Written Exam||TBA|
RIMC VIII Class Admission 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
To fill out the admission form for the RIMC Entrance Exam 2023-24, a few requirements of the college must be fulfilled by the students. These requirements are related to the age and educational qualification of the students. The complete list of all of the RIMC Admission Form 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria are as follows.
- Age Limit: As of the date 1 January 2024, the age limit which is specified by the college for the students is 11 ½ to 13 years. In other words, the students must not have been born before 2 January 2011 and after 1 July 2012.
- Educational Qualification: At the time of admission of the students, he/ she must have cleared the 7th standard from a recognized school.
- The students who are appearing for Class 7th will also be eligible to fill out the admission form.
There are some documents that the students will need to submit along with the RIMC 8th Class Admission Form 2023-24. The list of all of the documents is given below. All the students must compulsorily attach these documents to their application forms before submitting them.
- A Municipal Corporation/ Gram Panchayat issued Birth Certificate
- Student’s Domicile Certificate
- A Certificate from the Principal of the school where the student currently studies (the certificate must have the student’s photograph stating his/ her date of birth and student’s class)
- A Photocopy of the Student’s Aadhaar Card (both sides)
- Student’s Passport-Size Photographs (02)
- An SC/ ST Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Steps For RIMC Admission Form 2023-24 8th Class
As we have mentioned earlier, to obtain the rimc.gov.in Admission Form 2023-24, there are two methods that the students can opt for. Therefore, below we are providing information regarding both of these methods so that the eligible students can easily fill out the admission form and later on submit it to their respective state government.
- Offline Method:
- For this method, the students first have to prepare a self-addressed slip.
- On this slip, the students will have to write their complete address (in CAPITAL LETTERS) with their Pin Code and Contact Number.
- The students also have to issue a Demand Draft in the favour of “THE COMMANDANT RIMC DEHRADUN”, BRANCH SBI TEL BHAWAN, DEHRADUN BANK CODE 01576, UTTARAKHAND”
- After the students have sent this self-addressed slip, DD and the Caste Certificate (if needed) to the concerned address, the college will send the Prospectus-cum-application form and old question papers to the students.
- The students must fill out this application form as per the given guidelines and submit it to their state government with the required documents.
- Online Method:
- To obtain the application form the students can also pay the application fee through the RIMC website.
- For this, the students must first use the URL https://rimc.gov.in/ to enter the college’s website.
- On this website, the students must select the “Prospectus” link option given on the home screen.
- After this, the students will have to select their Payment Category i.e. General or SC/ ST.
- Once the students select the category, a form asking for their personal details, address and payment details will open up.
- After the payment is completed a receipt will be generated.
- The students must take a printout of this receipt.
- The college will now send the Prospectus-cum-application form and old question papers to the students through the post at the given address.
- The students can fill out this application form and submit it to the State Government along with the prescribed documents.
The RIMC Class 8th 2023-24 Application Form will only be dispatched to the students if they successfully pay the application fee by the above-mentioned methods. Furthermore, the application fee amount is distinct for UR and reserved categories. The following table has the details about this application fee amount:
|SC and ST||Rs. 555/-|
Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2023
The Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2023 will be conducted nationwide on 3 June 2023 for admission to 8th standard. This examination will have three papers from three distinct subjects. To know the schedule and the pattern of the entrance examination, the students can check out the following table.
|Subject||Exam Timing||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||9:30 AM to 11:00 AM||200|
|General Knowledge||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM||75|
|English||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM||125|
|Pay the Application Fee Through||RIMC Official Portal|
|Find More Details On||RIMC Class 8 Admission 2023-24 Notification|
|Follow For the Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can the students submit the RIMC Admission Form 2023-24 to the college via post?
No, the students can only submit their admission forms to their respective state government according to the guidelines on the prospectus.
How will the students obtain the application form for the RIMC Entrance Examination 2023?
The students will receive the application form through speed post at the addresses given by them from “Rashtriya Indian Military College, Garhi Cantt, Dehradun, Uttarakhand Pin Code 248003”
Can students get a refund of the submitted application fee if they do not take part in the entrance exam?
The application fee will not be returned to the students even if they do not participate in the entrance exam.