The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published an RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification. Here, the concerned authority has stated the selection of 72 candidates for the Statistical Officer (SO) posts. Aspirants looking for the SO posts and are eligible for them can fill up the application form from the 15th of September. The recruitment authority will only submit the online recruitment form submitted by the 14th of October.
Before the application process, candidates are requested to go through the recruitment details and then apply for it accordingly. This article will assist the applicants in providing to-the-point information for the forthcoming recruitment.
Table of Contents
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023
Applicants filling up the Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer 2023 Application Form must input the accurate details. The officials will reject the application providing inaccurate information or seeming ineligible for the respective posts. Aspirants whose applications are accepted will be called for the written examination and document verification process. One who will qualify for both stages will be designated for the Statistical Officer post. These aspirants will receive a monthly salary of Pay Matrix Level 12 with Rs 4800 Grade Pay.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
राजस्थान सांख्यिकी अधिकारी भर्ती 2023: At a Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||RPSC Statistical Officer|
|Concerned Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Statistical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
Grade Pay: Rs 4800
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
- Rajasthan BSTC Result 2023
- Rajasthan IDEED Admit Card 2023
- Rajasthan HC Steno Admit Card 2023
- Rajasthan ANM GNM Admit Card 2023
Rajasthan Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Applicants filling up the application form must be eligible for the recruitment otherwise the candidature will be rejected. The points simplified below provide the Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment Qualifications 2023. It is important for the candidates to read out the recruitment criteria and then proceed to the application process.
- Must be an inhabitant of an Indian State.
- Must have not less than 2nd class in postgraduate or Master’s degree in Statistics OR Economics OR Mathematics with Statistics paper OR Commerce with Statistics OR Master of Science in Agriculture (Statistics) from government recognized institute.
- Applicants in their final year are also eligible to apply for the respective post.
- Must have experience of one year in Statistic work in a Government Department.
- As of 1st January 2024, the age of the applicants must be between 21 years and 40 years.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to the male candidates from the reserved category and General category women candidates.
- 10 years of age concession is given to women applicants of reserved category.
Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer 2023 Vacancy
|List of Categories||Total Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||12|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||08|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||15|
|More Backward Classes (MBC)||04|
|Economically Backward Class (EWS)||08|
Apply For RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 Online
Eligible applicants can now proceed to the recruitment form which is provided in the official portal. The steps given below will provide the official website as well as the procedure to be followed to fill up the form successfully.
- Open the Rajasthan Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then register yourself on the RPSC website with all the basic information and deposit the OTR fees.
- Submit the Registration Form successfully.
- Thereafter, the login credentials will assigned to the applicants.
- Now, candidates can access the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Statistical Officer Recruitment Form 2023.
- Here, fill up the form and submit it.
- Lastly, print out the form for future reference.
One Time Registration Fees
In the registration process, applicants will be required to deposit the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Statistical Officer One-Time Registration (OTR) Fees. Only then the registration will be accepted by the officials and then login credentials will be assigned to the candidates. The community-wise OTR fees are tabulated below. Aspirants must check the table and deposit fees accordingly via online payment channels.
|List of Category||Application Fees (Rs)|
|General Category |
Creamy Layer Backward & Extreme Backward Category
Non-Creamy Layer Backward & Extreme Backward Category
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Statistical Officer Recruitment Schedule 2023
|Particulars of Activities||Important Date|
|Notification Release Date||11th of September|
|Start of Application Process||15th of September|
|Closing Date of Application Submission||14th of October|
|Written Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Rajasthan Statistical Officer Application Link|
|Check For More Knowledge||RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment
Can the applicants who appear in the final year of the postgraduation apply for the recruitment?
Yes, the final-year postgraduate candidates can apply for the Statistical Officer recruitment.
What is the procedure for selecting the aspirants for the respective post?
The recruitment authority will organize a written examination and document verification process to select candidates.
What is the deadline for submitting the RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment Form?
Eligible candidates can apply for the SO posts by the 14th of October.