RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card 2022: A big update for those candidates who applied for the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exam 2022 which is that the board has officially released the NTPC CBT 2 admit card which can be downloaded from RRB’s website rrbcdg.gov.in. As per the schedule, the exam will be conducted from 09th May 2022 to 10th May 2022 at the decided exam centers covering all the Indian states for Pay level 6 & 4 graduate posts. The remaining details about the RRB NTPC CBT 2 admit card 2022 can be understood from the remaining paragraphs of the page.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card 2022
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the Railway NTPC exam and other railway recruitment examinations giving Indian residents a golden opportunity to make their dream come true by joining the prestigious government sector of the country i.e. Indian Railways. The admit card can be defined as an “identification card which allows the holder to sit in the examination without encountering any kind of disturbances”. The candidates who cleared CBT 1 can download the CBT 2 admit card from the link given in the article by filling up their separate login details. Other prime topics such as overview, exam pattern, syllabus & download process are shared in the following sections.
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)|
|Test Type||Computer Based Test|
|Advt. No.||CEN 01/2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Active|
|Exam Date||09th May 2022-10th May 2022|
|Selection Procedure||CBT 1, CBT 2, Skill Test, Documents Verification & Medical Test|
|Location||All over India|
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Admit Card 2022
- All those applicants who will be appearing in the CBT-2 are instructed to get the downloaded copy of the admit card a few days before the big day because if they will keep postponing then they will bump themselves into big trouble of server problems.
- The downloaded admit card should be kept in a safe place so that there are very chances of losing it and also take out its multiple photocopies for future references.
- If the applicant doesn’t hold the admit card along with them to the exam center then they will not get entry to sit in the exam or enter the examination hall.
- The applicant should be responsible enough to check that the details inside the admit card are clearly visible because they will be used for verification after reaching the exam centers.
- In case, applicants face any trouble while downloading the admit card then they can also call the helpline number of the board.
RRB NTPC 2022 Exam Structure
|Test Type||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Total Questions||120 questions|
|Total Marks||120 marks|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Subjects Name||Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Awareness|
|Marking Strategy||01 mark will be added for correct answer and 1/3rd mark will be reduced for each incorrect answer.|
Process to download RRB NTPC 2022 Admit Card
- Select the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) official website link rbcdg.gov.in and open it in a new tab.
- On the RRB’s admit card page, tick on the ‘CEN-01/2019 (NTPC-Pay level 4 & 6): Click Here to download the E-call letter for CBT-2’ link.
- RRB candidate login will be generated on your device screen asking for the details such as registration & dob.
- After entering them tick on the ‘Login’ box given at the end of the page inside the blue box.
- You will be connected to a new page showing your RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam admit card.
- Once you are done reading all the details, download the admit card in the colored format and try to take out its printout in the colored format.
Documents needed on exam day
The appearing candidate have to carry the following documents along with them to the exam center:
- Exam Admit Card.
- Government Id.
- Colored passport size photograph.
- In case, the applicant got married before the publishment of admit card then they’ve to show their marriage certificate/wedding card as proof.
RRB NTPC 2022 Exam Day Rules & Regulations
- The applicants should arrive at the exam center at least 40 minutes before the time mentioned on the admit card so that they can complete the examination formalities.
- Electronic items, textual items, or any other items through which cheating can happen are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- The request to change the exam center from the applicant’s side will not be approved by the board until the board finds out that the exam hall sanctioned by them doesn’t hold the ability to handle the candidates.
- The face of the candidates should be properly covered with a mask, and face shield and they must be carrying hand sanitizer.