RRC SER Apprentices Online Form: The recruitment cell is inviting online applications from aspirants for different trades. In this application process, the aspirants can participate from 3 January 2023 to 2 February 2023 (5 PM IST). Before filling out the RRC SER Apprentices Online Form 2023, the aspirants have to make sure they are eligible for taking part in the application process. For this, the aspirants are required to check out all the eligibility criteria.
The details regarding all the eligibility criteria and other relevant topics related to the online form are in the authority’s recently released notification. So, it is necessary for the aspirants to go through the entire RRC SER Apprentices Notification 2023. Moreover, the aspirants will get all the useful information from this article as well.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
RRC SER Apprentices Online Form
In 30 different workshops, the training slots are available at RRC SER. These training slots are available for different Apprentices’ trades. Moreover, by combining all the training slots for Apprentices in all workshops, there are a total of 1805 slots for the aspirants. For training at these workshops, the aspirants must submit the RRC SER Apprentices Application Form on time. More information regarding the online application process and other processes associated with it is in the rest of the article.
आरआरसी एसईआर प्रशिक्षु ऑनलाइन फॉर्म: Highlights
|Article’s Category||Application Form|
|Name of the Application Form||RRC SER Apprentices Application Form|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, South Eastern Railway|
|Number of Workshops||30|
|Total Training Slots||1785|
|Application Form Status||Closed|
|Start date of the Online Application Process||3 January 2023|
|Last date of the Online Application Process||2 February 2023 (till 5 PM IST)|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 100/-|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Merit Basis|
|RRC SER Official Website||http://www.rrcser.co.in/|
RRC SER Apprentices Application Form Guidelines
While filling out the RRC SER Apprentices Application Form, the aspirants must follow some guidelines. Below we are listing all of these guidelines so that the aspirants can easily participate in the application process.
- In order to be immune to any kind of last-minute stress related to the application form, the aspirants must submit it in the first week of the application process.
- While submitting the application form, the aspirants must make sure that the application fee is successfully paid. An application form without successful payment of the application fee will be considered incomplete.
- Before the aspirants start to fill out the application form, they must keep their scanned passport-size photograph and signature ready with them.
- The aspirants must make sure that all the information they enter in the application form is completely authentic.
RRC SER Apprentices 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the list of every single eligibility criterion that the authority wants aspirants to fulfil to be a part of the application process. The aspirants who do not fulfil all of these RRC SER Apprentices 2023 Eligibility Criteria cannot fill out the form.
- The aspirants must be citizens of India.
- As of the date 1 January 2023, the aspirants must not be younger than 15 years and they must not have completed 24 years.
- The aspirants must at least be a 10th Pass with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- The aspirants must also possess a relevant ITI certificate in whichever trade they want to opt for an apprenticeship from NCVT or SCVT.
Upper Age Relaxation
For some categories, the upper age limit according to the age limit described by the authority is relaxable. The complete details of these relaxable years with respect to these categories are provided in the table below.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|ESM||The extent of their service+ 3 years|
rrcser.co.in Apprentices Online Form Filling Process
The aspirants who find themselves eligible for filling out the application form can use the following steps. The aspirants must necessarily go through all the guidelines of the application form before starting this process.
- To start, the aspirants have to go to the official website of RRC SER i.e. http://www.rrcser.co.in/.
- On the top of the homepage of the website, there is an option that reads “notices”.
- By selecting that option, the aspirants will arrive at the page that contains the rrcser.co.in Apprentices Online Form link.
- Through this link, the aspirants can begin the application process.
- Firstly, the aspirants will need to register by filling out the registration form and generating their login details.
- Once the registration is completed, the aspirants can use the generated login details to fill out the application form.
- The aspirants need to go through all the spaces in the application form and fill out accurate details in them.
- After this, the aspirants must also upload all the required documents as per the instructions given by the authority.
- Now, before the aspirants go ahead to submit the application fee, they must thoroughly check the application form.
- The aspirants can opt for the submission of the application fee now.
- On successful submission of the application fee, the application process will be finalized for the aspirants.
- The aspirants can submit the application form now and take its printout for selection rounds.
For UR male aspirants the amount of the RRC SER Apprentices Application Fee is Rs. 100/-. The aspirants are required to do the online payment of this application fee on time i.e. on or before the application process deadline. The SC, ST, PWD and all category female aspirants do not need to pay this prescribed application fee.
RRC SER Apprentices Selection Process
The selection process for RRC SER Apprentices trades is on a complete merit basis. This merit list will be prepared by conducting authority trade-wise. For this merit list, the authority will consider the marks that the aspirants have obtained in their respective educational qualifications. The authority will share more updates related to this merit list and selection process on its official website. Moreover, for all future updates regarding RRC SER Apprentices Selection Process, the applicants can stay connected to our portal.
RRC SER Apprentices Online Form: Important Links
|Apply Online Through||RRC SER Apprentices Application Form|
|For More Information Check Out||RRC SER Apprentices Notification|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the authority refund the application fee to the aspirants if they wish to withdraw their names from RRC SER Apprentices Selection Process?
No, the authority will not refund the submitted application fee under any kind of circumstances.
Can aspirants also post their RRC SER Apprentices Application Forms to the office of the conducting authority?
The aspirants cannot send their application forms to the authority via post, they can only fill them out on the official website of the authority.
When can the aspirants check the merit list to know about their selection?
To know the details of the merit list release schedule, the registered aspirants must regularly visit the conducting authority’s official website.