RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022: The Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission will conduct CET for graduation and 10+2 level recruitment. The applicants who sent their online applications to the authority have to possess the RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022 to take part in the exam. The CET for Graduation and 10+2 Level posts are in January and February 2023 respectively. The board will release the link to obtain the admit card on its official website. The board will send emails and SMS to applicants to notify them of the admit card’s release. So all the applicants must keep their registered email IDs and mobile numbers active. Through this article, the applicants will find all the answers to their queries regarding the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Admit Card 2022.
RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022
After the release of the RSMSSB CET Hall Ticket 2022, the board will give some time to the applicants to obtain it. Within this scheduled time, the applicants must obtain the admit card online and take a printout of it. The applicants must keep their details from the application process ready before downloading the admit card for CET. The applicants need their application form number to download the Rajasthan CET Hall Ticket 2022. The admit card will provide the applicants with all the necessary details they require for the exam day.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
आरएसएमएसएसबी सीईटी प्रवेश पत्र 2022 Highlights
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||Rajasthan CET Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the Examination||RSMSSB Common Eligibility Test (Graduation and Senior Secondary Level)|
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Admit Card Availability Date||TBA|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||6 to 9 January 2023 (Graduation Level) and 18, 19, 25, and 26 February 2023 (Senior Secondary Level)|
|RSMSSB Official Website||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022 Mentioned Details
As we have mentioned before, the applicants get all the exam-related information through RSMSSB CET e-Admit Card 2022. So all the applicants should be sure of the accuracy of the details the admit card provides. The following is the list of the details, the applicants must check the accuracy of.
- Name of the Applicant
- Application Number
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Duration and Reporting Time
- Instructions for applicants to follow in the exam
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Admit Card 2022 CET Downloading Process
For the download of the Rajashtan CET Admit Card, the applicants can use the steps we are sharing below. Before starting the following process, the applicants must make sure they have their log in details with them.
- To begin, the applicants must reach the homepage of the website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Board with the use of https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- As the homepage of the website opens up on applicants’ screens, they will be able to find an “Admit Card” at the bottom.
- That option will take the applicants to the window where the links for admit cards for different exams the board conducts will be given.
- The applicants have to choose the admit card link for Rajasthan CET 2022.
- Through that link, a new page will open up where on the right side of the screen “Get Admit Card” option will be provided.
- By clicking on that option the applicants will find themselves on a new page where they have to enter their details from the application process.
- As soon as the applicants submit those details, the Rajasthan CET Admit Card will be accessible to them.
- They need to download the admit card using the relevant option and then take a clean printout of it for the examination.
Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2022
The board will conduct the RSMSSB CET 2022 on different dates for 10+2 Level and Graduation Level Posts. For the Graduation Level, the exam will be conducted from 6 to 9 January 2023. Whereas for the Senior Secondary Level, it will be conducted on 18, 19, 25, and 26 February 2023. The duration of the eligibility test will be 3 hours and the board will conduct it at various examination venues. The applicants must necessarily take the hard copy of the RSMSSB CET Hall Ticket 2022 to the exam venue.
RSMSSB CET 2022 Important Instructions
The board defines a list of instructions that the applicants must follow while appearing for the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2022. The list of these aforementioned instructions is given below.
- The applicants must have multiple hard copies of admit card ready with them before the day of the eligibility test.
- Along with the admit card, the applicants must present one identity proof to the board on the day of CET for their identity verification.
- The applicants must have complete knowledge of the exam venue before the day of the exam to be present there timely.
- The applicants must note the reporting time on the admit card and reach the exam venue an hour before it.
|RSMSSB CET e-Admit Card 2022||Available Soon|
|Check More Information On||RSMSSB Official Portal|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the applicants receive the RSMSSB CET Hall Ticket 2022 by post?
The board will not send the admit card to applicants by post. However, according to the board’s convenience, it will notify the applicants for the online release of the admit card through email and SMS.
When can the candidates download the RSMSSB CET e-Admit Card 2022 online?
The admit card will be available on the board’s website a few days before the examination. The applicants must visit the website regularly to be aware of the latest updates regarding its release.
Will there be a negative marking for each wrong answer in the Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test 2022?
No, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers in the RSMSSB CET 2022.