RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is all set to commence the application process for the post of Librarian Grade III. All the applicants who are interested in the mentioned post must apply for it. The Librarian application form will be released on 26th May 2022. The RSMSSB application form will be made available to the applicants on the authorized portal of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. The Rajasthan Librarian application form will be available online only. The officials will not accept any application form via post or any other offline mode. The authorities are conducting the recruitment process to fill the 460 vacancies. In the article, we have mentioned detailed information concerning RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022. So do read the following article till the end.
RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022
Applicants will be able to fill out the RSMSSB Grade 3 Librarian application form from 26th May 2022. Candidates must fill out the RSMSSB application form before the last date mentioned by the authority as the officials will not accept any application form after the last date. The last date to submit the librarian Grade 3 application form is 24 June 2022. The Librarian Grade III recruitment examination will be conducted in September 2022. All those applicants whose applications will get accepted will be able to appear for the exam.
Candidates must go through the advertisement before applying for the post to make sure they are eligible for the post and to know the instruction for filling out the form. Through the article, we have mentioned details concerning the Librarian Grade 3 Recruitment like the eligibility criteria, salary, vacancy, and other things. We have given a direct to apply for the post which will be activated on 25th May 2022.
Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Librarian Grade 3|
|Vacant Posts||460 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be released|
|Availability Mode of Online Form||Online Mode|
|Exam date||September 2022|
Rajasthan Librarian Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post, applicants must check the eligibility criteria to make sure that they are eligible for the mentioned post. Only those applicants will be considered who will fulfill all the eligibility criteria set by the concerned authority. Following is the list of eligibility criteria set by the officials for the librarian post:
- Must be a resident of India.
- The minimum age of the applicants applying for the post is 18 years.
- Applicants’ age should not have completed 40 years as of 1s January 2023.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically fit for the post.
- Applicants must have a Diploma or Degree in Library Science or Library Information.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script
- Candidates must also have a knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- There is age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Vacancy Details
The authorities have started the recruitment process to fill out the vacancy of 460 posts. Out of 460 vacancies, 394 posts are reserved for Non-Scheduled Areas, and 66 vacant posts are reserved for Scheduled Areas. The authorities have also distributed the vacancy in both areas. Click on the link given below to check it:
Librarian Vacancy Details: Check Here
How to Apply Online For RSMSSB Librarian Recruitment 2022?
In this paragraph, we have mentioned the steps through which you will be able to apply for the above-mentioned recruitment easily. Given below are the steps to apply for the post:
- Firstly, go to the official website of RSMSSB i.e., https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Now go to the Recruitment Advertisement option and click on it.
- On a new page, click on the option of Apply Online available in front of the Librarian post.
- The SSO portal will open on the screen.
- Now tap on the registration option and start filling out all the required details.
- Recheck all the details and generate your SSO ID and Password.
- Now click on the relevant application link to apply.
- Start entering all the details and upload all the required documents.
- After that proceed further to pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, preview your form and submit it.
- Do not forget to take a print of the application form and receipt for future use.
Rajasthan Librarian Application Fees
Candidates will also have to pay the fee to submit the application form. The application will not proceed further without paying the fees. The application fee can be paid via a determined CSC or E Mitra Kiosk. There will be some relaxation in the fee for some categories. Check the table given below to see the application fee for various categories:
|General, OBC/ EBC of Creamy Layer||Rs. 450/-|
|EWS, OBC/ EBC of Non-Creamy Layer||Rs. 350/-|
|SC and ST of Rajasthan||Rs. 250/-|
|Candidates with a family income of less than 2.50 lakh||Rs. 250/-|
Documents to upload in the Application Form
Applicants will also have to upload some documents in the application form. While uploading the documents, make sure that the documents fulfill all the requirements mentioned by the authority for them. Given below we have mentioned a list of the documents that the applicants will have to upload along with their requirements:
- Photograph of the candidate: It should be a recently clicked colored passport-sized photograph. The background of the photograph must be white or other light colours. It must be in JPEG form. The size of the file should be between 50 to 100 kb.
- Signature of the applicant: The signature of the candidate must be on A4 size paper. The signature should be done with a black or dark blue pen. The file should be in JPEG format. The size of the file should be between 20 to 50 kb. Make sure that your signature is clear and visible.