RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023: has recently conducted online applications for various teacher posts. The examination for which will be conducted accordingly. The RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023 is now accessible on the official website from 17th February 2023. The board has recently announced the date of the examination on the portal. All the candidates are directed to stay in touch with us for recent updates. Keep up with the article for further information regarding the
REET Admit Card 2023 release and exam dates.
RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023
The exam for the post will be held on 25th February 2023 to 1st March 2023. For which the RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023 has been released on the website. All those candidates who have already applied for the recruitment can go through the official site to download it online. The admit card is considered an integral part of the verification on the day RSMSSB Primary Teacher Exam 2023. So it is compulsory for each candidate to download and print the admit card before the exam. Otherwise neither you would be able to know the destination of your exam hall nor you would be allowed to give the exam.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Download Here>>> REET Admit Card 2023 Link
Rajasthan Primary School Teacher Bharti 2023 Overview
|organisation Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Concerned Posts||Level 1 (Primary Teacher) & Level 2 (Upper Primary Teacher)|
|Concerned Classes||Level 1 – Class 1 to 5|
Level 2 – Class 2 to 6
|Exam Date||25th to 1st March 2023|
|Admit Card||17th February 2023|
|Essential Details||Application Number and Date of Birth|
RSSB Level 1 & 2 Teacher 2023 Admit Card Details
The candidate’s admit card will be thoroughly verified by the conducting authority at the venue of the examination. The details filled in the online form by the candidate should match the
REET Admit Card 2023 Details. So, candidates are advised to keep in mind that the clarity of the information on the document must be easily readable. Following is the information which will be present on the राजस्थान प्राथमिक शिक्षक 2023 प्रवेश पत्र:
- Name of the person
- Date of birth
- Examination centre address
- Timings and date of the exam to be conducted
- Report timing
- General instructions to be followed while attending the examination centre, dress code, and things allowed/ not allowed on campus.
- Instructions on covid protocols to be followed, wearing masks, keeping distance etc
How To Download RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023?
The RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023 for the exam will be available prior to the exam date as stated by the conducting authority. The aspirants can check for their respective admit cards through the official website. The process for getting admit card is as usual. The admit card will be updated on the official site and individuals can easily access it through their registered account. Following are the steps to easily download your admit card on time
- Aspirants first have to visit the official website – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- At the bottom of the page, there will be an option “Admit Card”, open that.
- Once you clicked on the option a new portal will open
- Now down in the box, many options for the post will be given
- Aspirants have to choose the “Rajasthan Primary Teacher e-Admit Card 2023“
- After clicking on the option given above, a new webpage will open
- Now on the right side of the portal, there will be a block given
- From that block click on the option “Get Admit Card”
- Now a new portal will open in which you have to fill in the examination name and provide your application number and date of birth.
- After that, the admit card will be open on the screen, you can check the details and download it to take a printout.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Teacher 2023 Exam Pattern
The rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Teacher 2023 Exam will be held from the 25th of February to the 1st of March 2023 all over the states of Rajasthan. Aspirants can access the information of their examination centre through the issued admit card. The exam will be of 300 marks, where a total of 150 questions will be asked of the candidates. Candidates will be given a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration to answer these questions. For wrong answers, negative marking will be done, 1/3 of the marks will be deducted.
|Download Here||RSSB Primary Teacher Admit Card 2023 Link (Available Now)|
|For Regular Updates||Bihar New Homepage|
Do we get informed regarding the admit card release through email or SMS?
Yes, the board will inform the admit card release information to the candidates on their registered email ids and mobile numbers.
will the board send us the hard copy of the admit card by post?
No, they won’t be sending the RSMSSB Teacher Admit Card 2023 by post. It will be updated on the official website, and candidates can get their individual hard copy through print out.