RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-23: For 21000 posts of Level 1 Primary Teacher, the application process has started. This application process is being conducted from 21 December 2022 to 19 January 2023. During this time, the authority will let applicants submit their online applications only on its official website. Moreover, the application forms for RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022 will only be submitted by eligible applicants. So, it is crucial for the applicants to check out all the eligibility criteria prior to filling out the online application form. This article will share all the information regarding the Rajasthan Primary School Teacher Level 1 Recruitment 2022. So, the applicants who will be a part of the application process for this recruitment kindly go through the entire article.
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-23
The commission that is conducting the recruitment process has published a notification for the same. This notification consists of all the information the commission wants to convey to the applicants for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022. So, it is obligatory for the applicants to check out this notification before applying online for the post. This notification is available online on the official website of the commission. Also, the link to the pdf of RSMSSB Teacher Notification 2022 will be shared by us at the bottom of this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
आरएसएमएसएसबी शिक्षक भर्ती 2022-23: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Rajasthan SSMB Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, Jaipur|
|Name of the Post||Primary School Teacher Level 1 (Class 1 to 5)|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Start date of the Online Application Process||21 December 2022|
|Deadline for the Application Form Submission||19 January 2023|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Selection Process||Through an Examination|
|Exam Date||25 February 2023 to 28 February 2023|
|RSMSSB Official Website||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Rajasthan Primary Teacher Vacancy Details 2022-23
The vacancies for the primary teacher are divided among different departments the teachers will teach. The division of these 21,000 vacancies for different subjects is as follows.
|Name of the Department||Total Vacancies|
RSMSSB Primary School Teacher Level 1 Salary 2022-23
After the selection of applicants as the RSMSSB Primary School Teacher Level 1, they will undergo a probation period of two years. During this period, the applicants are paid Rs. 23,700/- monthly. Along with this pay, the applicants get several other allowances as well. Once this probation period ends, the applicants get a salary according to Level 10 of the regular pay scale with other allowances.
- RSMSSB Forester/Forest Guard Result 2022
- Rajasthan CHO Recruitment 2022
- PM Kisan eKYC Status
- Free Fire Redeem Code
- Google Play Redeem Code
RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
According to the RSMSSB Teacher Notification 2022, the following eligibility criteria decides whether the applicants are fit to apply for the post or not. The applicants must necessarily check their eligibility for the post before filling out the application form.
- All the UR applicants applying for the post must be at least 18 years old and they must not have attained the age of 40 years as on 1 January 2024.
- For minimum qualification, the applicants must have passed 12th Standard with 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education OR;
- The applicants must have passed 12th Standard with 45% marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education according to NCTE OR;
- The applicants must have passed 12th Standard with 50% marks and a 4-year B.El.Ed OR;
- The applicants must have passed 12th Standard with 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Education/ Diploma in Special Education for Special Teachers OR;
- The applicants must have done graduation with a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education.
Upper Age Relaxation
The details of the years of upper age relaxation to different category applicants for the post of Level 1 Primary Teacher are as follows.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|EWS/ OBC/ EBC/ SC/ ST/ Sahariyas Male Applicants of Rajasthan||5 years|
|Women General Applicants of Rajasthan/ Women All Category Applicants of other States||5 years|
|EWS/ OBC/ EBC/ SC/ ST/ Sahariyas Female Applicants of Rajasthan||10 years|
|ESM||Maximum Age: 50 years|
|People working as Secretaries of Panchayats||3 years|
|Widow and Divorced Women||No Age Limit|
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 Online Application Process
The applicants who are applying for rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Teacher Recruitment 2022 after the fulfilment of eligibility criteria can use the following process to fill out the application form.
- For the initial step, the applicants need to open the homepage of the RSMSSB website at https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- The homepage of the website contains an option called Recruitment Advertisement.
- By selecting that link, the applicants will arrive at a new page. Here the applicants will find the link for the application form for Primary School Teacher Level.
- After clicking on this link, the applicants will end up on the page specified for Rajasthan Level 1 Teacher Recruitment.
- By using the online application link here, the applicants will reach the application portal of the authority.
- Through the registration option here, the applicants must register to create their SSOID here.
- With the created SSOID, the applicants can fill out the application form for the post.
- The applicants must carefully enter all of their details in the application form according to the spaces given.
- Afterwards, the applicants must also upload all the relevant documents in the links specified for them.
- Now, the applicants must necessarily check the entire application form from start to finish.
- After the application form review is completed, the applicants can proceed with the application fee payment.
- As soon as the application fee is successfully paid, the applicants can submit the application form.
- After the submission, the applicants must obtain a printout of the application form as well.
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Application Fee 2022-23
For the RSMSSB Primary Teacher posts, there is a prescribed application fee for different categories. The information regarding the application fee for different categories is below. Applicants must mandatorily pay this application fee online on or before the application process deadline.
|Category||Application Fee Amount|
|General/ OBC/ MBC||Rs. 450/-|
|OBC (NCL)/ MBC and EWS of Rajasthan||Rs. 350/-|
|SC, ST and Differently Abled Applicants of Rajasthan||Rs. 250/-|
|People whose family’s annual income is less than 2.5 Lakh||Rs. 250/-|
RSMSSB Primary School Teacher Selection Process 2022
For the selection of applicants for Primary School Teacher posts, an examination will be conducted. This examination will take place from 25 February 2023 to 28 February 2023. The exam will be 300 marks with 150 questions from distinct subjects. Applicants will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to attempt these questions. All future updates regarding the RSMSSB Primary School Teacher Selection Process 2022 will be shared on our portal. So, all the applicants must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Online Through||RSMSSB Teacher Application Form 2022|
|Check More Information On||RSMSSB Teacher Notification 2022|
|Follow For Relevant Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will the applicants be refunded their application if they do not wish to be part of the RSMSSB Teacher Selection Process 2022?
No, the authority will not refund the application fee to the applicants under any circumstances.
Will all the applicants who submit the RSMSSB Teacher Application Form 2022 get to participate in the exam for the post?
Only those applicants whose applications will be accepted by the authority on the basis of their eligibility criteria will appear for the exam.
Where can applicants get the admit card for the examination of Primary Teacher posts?
The applicants will get the admit card for the examination exclusively on the authority’s official website.